What GPU is everyone going to get now GPU mining is officially over (for now)

What GPU is everyone going to get now GPU mining is officially over (for now).

I'm following a few sellers on ebay I know are offloading their mining hardware for next to nothing.

>inb4 wouldn't buy gpu used for mining..
All comes with enough warranty still.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-223457_eBay.jpg (719x959, 221K)

Aren't manufacturers denying warranty claims by saying the card was used for mining? Even if it wasn't...

>Next to nothing
How are $600 gtx 1080s nothing

the sooner the better

I'm looking to upgrade to whatever next-gen is. If prices really collapse to "next to nothing" levels then I may grab a couple of 1080 Tis, might as well if they end up being cheap.

This delay of an upgrade has given me time to do other useful shit with my time. I played some backlog games, got into shape, and put serious thought and effort into what I plan to do with my life.
A 1070ti is good enough for me. It's something that could handle the few modern titles in my steam account that I still want to play.

Attached: 9a7.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

>less mining
>difficulty lowers
>less difficulty
>more coin percentage gained
>more profit
>more miners
>harder difficulty
>less coins
>less profits
less miners and so on

Yeah if prices were really to come down I'd grab another 1070 for SLI shenanigans. I know it's on life support but SLI has intrigued me since Voodoo days.

I'm hoping the 2070 is a great card tho. I'd aim for that if the prices don't fully crater on this gen.

>>difficulty lowers
lol

let me know when prices for new cards drop to normal again.
I.e. 1070 TI for 350$

only retards and shills would suggest buying a mined card

ITT
retarded miners and shills still trying to convince people to buy their burnt gpu

Attached: S_2018-02-23_183743_boards.4chan.org.png (814x288, 78K)

Being that ignorant as to how integrated circuits work.

Attached: america2.jpg (411x620, 39K)

that's my general rule, I'd buy a miner's card if it was going for a significant discount to msrp. I get the impression that nvidia cards are getting retired first though, Vegas still seem to be in demand.

>difficulty lowers
All the ASIC mining coming online now for supposedly ASIC resistant coins will put a stop to that

GPUs are ASICs, as any chips that aren't FPGAs.

I like your post number, I like it very much.

It starts off.... 6 5 4 3
To get your attention. You all sit up, like, hello? What's this?

Then
EIGHT!
It declares.
Eight? What does it mean? Is it a sign?

And to finish... 111
Eloquent trips. Simple, number one times three please. Not gagging for attention like 666, just a simple "111".

Ahh, refreshing. Great post mate :-)
Have a good weekend.

>What GPU is everyone going to get now GPU mining is officially over (for now)
what exactly happened? all i read was a crash but not the reasoning behind it.

Im gonna wait with my PS4 Pro until Nvidia comes out with a GTX 2160 or higher. I'm not paying $800 for "1080p Ti".

Pretty similar to my experience. Wanted an RX580 and of course, as soon as I go to buy it, it jumped in price. Waited waited, at some point realized AMD cards were never coming down as even the RX560s and RX550 began to climb. Then started considering Nvidia cards, but then those rose. If anything this taught me that brand loyalty is shit and I should just get whatever is available for a good price. At this point, I'll just wait for the next gen version of the GTX 1050s since I realized I don't really need much GPU power anyway.

In that time, ended up fixing my basketball form, learning about 20 new songs on guitar, and building a new desk. Feels good man.

Just picked up these

Attached: 288A6663-E77D-4014-8DBC-B7B70F1A58E4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

I don't know, taxes?

I just wanted a gt 1030
But I was not going to pay 130$ for one
Got a GTX 465 for about 30$ with shipping which is similar

from the way it looks, it's the actual cost of mining and "normies" getting in on the trend.

because it beats $1000 1080s

>iphone

ASICs are taking over, more efficient, much better at crunching them numbers

>GTX 1080 x48
>FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND EUROS
hahahaha fucking what? Is this fucking idiot actually delusional enough to think that his gpu's appreciated while using them at full load 24/7?

Attached: gtx1080.png (1473x1142, 506K)

I bought a miner R9 290 in 2013 for $182. Still my main card today and I'm looking forward to buying a miner 1080ti.

yes, miners are literal retards

>eth $380
it's still profitable to mine.
i'll just wait for it to bounce back.

It's GBP, not EUR. Which means it's even worse.

>gtx 1080 cost 630 now on newegg
630 x 48 = $29760
630 x 50 =$31000
Regardless of currency convention its not worth it

Don't trust this guy he's looking to sell his shit to you
See

I like your autism
enjoy life user

Attached: 1522851426874-g.jpg (1354x640, 83K)