"If you can't make it at Microsoft, you go work for Apple." -Bill Gates

"If you can't make it at Microsoft, you go work for Apple." -Bill Gates

Attached: magic_mouse_2_charging.jpg (938x525, 26K)

is that picture real? LOL!

Attached: 1470973420490.jpg (281x283, 17K)

Why did Apple go downhill after Steve Jobs died? You see shit like this and the increasing reports of bad QA or the anti-consumer practices. The only thing I can commend apple for is their Security or encryption compared to Android

>Why did Apple go downhill after Steve Jobs died?

Because Steve Jobs had the power and the appropriate taste to say, "it's shit" and completely shut down a stupid project. If Steve didn't like it, or he thought it was shit, it got canned.

Now Apple doesn't have anybody to tell them when something is fucking stupid and you end up with pic related.

Attached: apple pen.jpg (1200x798, 740K)

They really should have put a side mounted magnetic charger so you stick it on the side of the iPad and it stays there while it charges or maybe have a removable battery

What do you mean? Apple products are perfect for regular people and small businesses.

Attached: loll.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

What is this even?

If you get cancer you cure it with chinese medicine
Then you die

it's a card reader that's supposed to plug into a 4 pole headphone jack.

but of course, they removed the headphone jack, so you need a fucking dongle to use it.

and the dongle is unsurprisingly garbage.

This works?

my guess is it sends power over the speaker output, and receives data via a modulated signal on the microphone input
keep in mind, playing a 50/60Hz sine wave is literally what AC power is

>"If you can't make it at Jow Forums, you go post at Reddit" t. user

that is a pretty silly design choice by Apple but lol @ Bill Gates the cuck is he seriously trying to say Microshit is a better company than Apple?

I got that mouse from work; it's a fucking joke. Its unchangeable battery will slowly go bad in normal use so it will start spending more and more time on its back like a cheap whore. You can't rest your fingers on it normally or you'll zoom and scroll everything and every click you'll make is a right click. It's touch plate scratches if you even look at it the wrong way. That mouse is so bad it's not even funny anymore. I ended up using a cheap Logitech instead.
Shouldn't really be that surprised about it, though: Apple hasn't produced a single usable mouse in its existence. They have all been either unergonomic wrist-wreckers or have some fucking stupid form-over-function gimmick like MM2.
Fuck Apple, and this is coming from a Mac user.

>Apple hasn't produced a single usable mouse in its existence.
but what ab-- or th-- uh, huh, no, i can't think of one
they've only made some passable keyboards

Apple keyboards are the most feminine, soyboy peripherals I have ever seen

My grandpas computer has this mouse and I had to get him a wired one. The battery doesn't last more than 2 weeks

But you can type, albeit femininely, with them in normal fashion
You can't really do anything with Apple mice

True, true

Attached: thiccbeerdoggo.png (603x599, 313K)

I hear that Apple under Tim Cook is very different. Lots of hugging, no bad vibes (i.e hard criticism).

Charging it really isn't that bad, you plug it in for a few minutes when you're away from your computer like once a month.
The ergonomics of that thing on the other hand are atrocious and it almost gave me carpal tunnel syndrome after a while.

>away from the computer like once a month

??

>they've only made some passable keyboards
Yes, there were few... sometime during the nineties. After that it's been form-over-function shit with zero regard to ergonomics.

exactly

>I hear that Apple under Tim Cook is very different.
I hear a lot of arrant bullshit on Jow Forums. Sulky fanbois making stuff up.

To be honest I'd probably prefer using it that way even if it had an earphone jack, because I'd be afraid of it snapping off.

"We make shitty products for even shittier people." - Steve Jobs

Attached: 1414872894830.jpg (640x366, 10K)

Oh, so he turned apple into a tree hugging lefty shithole? Is he thinking of merging with google?

Attached: Rent a cuck.png (1894x720, 743K)

Yes, they have a wireless mouse with its charging port on the bottom, as well as a tablet pen with its charger sticking out from the eraser end.