If you wrote a server/website in a lesser known language like lisp instead of the usual json javascript, php, etc...

if you wrote a server/website in a lesser known language like lisp instead of the usual json javascript, php, etc. would it be less prone to exploits and hacking?

Attached: 1484547748653.jpg (250x202, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learnbchs.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats what im thinking
learnbchs.org/

openbsd,c,httpd,

>C
>less prone to exploits and hacking than the usual
>or anything else

Attached: 1522975035106.jpg (802x995, 175K)

>It's a hipster-free, open source software stack for web applications
>hipster-free
fucking dropped, you can tell by this language that some seething magapede trumpkin piece of shit is behind this project, go back to Jow Forums faggot

>he cant write secure c

Attached: 1504825214099.jpg (620x387, 24K)

nobody can.

>he's a pythonista

Attached: 1509475403105.jpg (556x712, 224K)

It would be less of a stretch to write an AI in a proper language and train it to train another neural network to write secure C.

The complete opposite.

>u cant

why are you repeating what I said?

>Security through obscurity.
Don't do that.

why?

Because it doesn't work, and because it will look like it's working while it's not.

because it is artificially secure. when somebody who knows the language comes along you are screwed.

Triggered hipster detected

What if you make your own language?

i dont know enough about programming to give you an answer to that but maybe somebody else here does

It's not the exclusion of hipsters that bothers me, it's the hilarious obsession with them. It's a sure sign of a seething trumpanzee who is just as toxic as these so called 'hipsters'. stay in Jow Forums vermin

Security through obscurity is generally a bad idea, but most botnets seem to target common CMSs, so you might be a bit safer security against them, but other than that you're on your own when it comes to actual attackers

Doesn't really matter. 9 times out of 10 the vulnerability is irrespective of the language. The patterns that cause a vulnerability are common across languages/platforms. You will inevitably accept some user input, and you will inevitably do something unsafe with it (knowingly or not), at which point no language will save you.

pic related is you

Attached: 1521479948575.jpg (475x393, 21K)