How is it that the largest tech company in the world can't make a fucking captcha that works?

How is it that the largest tech company in the world can't make a fucking captcha that works?
>hehe spend 15 minutes refreshing the captcha because the picture fades away and makes it unable to complete
>we didn't like your answer so another 20 minutes you go

Attached: 1487584926968.png (331x418, 226K)

this is how they want it to function. it is designed to obtain the most information

this is also how hiroshimoot wants it to work

the more angry and frustrated you are at the captcha the more likely you are to buy a Jow Forums pass

I'd rather bypass captcha desu.

>He doesn't use the noscript captcha

>he didn't move to the glorious 8.ch /tech/
>he doesn't at least phonepost to avoid the cancer captcha
Why are you still here if you don't like it?

Attached: Capture.png (923x623, 80K)

>ERROR: You forgot the captcha, or it malfunctioned

i want to fug kobayashi

I want kobayashi to fug me.

i want this without 4chanx

I've only beaten the fading captcha once, this one is completely rigged to always make you fail.

When you click all your answers, and the captcha says you are wrong, doesn't that mean Google already knows what the correct answer is? And if Google already knows what the correct answer is, then the cover story about training their AI isn't true. What's the -real- reason that legacy captcha has been discontinued? How is Google profiting from the images? What's their game?

4chanpass

dragons better girls

it works exactly like they want. its purpose is to make you work for them for free.

works for me

Attached: captchastrats.jpg (399x375, 32K)

They put storefronts in to sell to you.

works on my machine (tm)

Attached: 1522921645942.webm (298x422, 62K)

whoa

don't do it too fast or google will block you for an entire fucking day