Cybersecurity and Debit/Credit Cards

I've been transitioning into becoming anonymous on the internet so that the botnets don't track my data but I realized that I mainly use Debit/Credit for my real-life payment transactions. I know that through my banking app that it tracks my transaction history, but can it be used maliciously like the Google botnet would? I use debit because it's more convenient that carrying cash and change but I hadn't realized how much my security is compromised. Should I switch to cash? Also, should I refrain from using online orders?

Attached: Financial_CreditDebitcard_300-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 558K)

Cash is obviously more anonymous in person, and you can use vanilla visas (prepaid credit cards) for online purchases. They don't got to very high amounts though, like $250 is the largest value I have seen.

Course it could be used maliciously. The police if they wanted could comb through all your purchases and try and use that to try and tie you to a crime even if you didn't commit it. IE if you bought a specfic fertilizer and nails and ball bearings etc.

How do I make the switch to cash?

Just take out x amount everyday in the morning from an ATM? Use a credit card for large purchases.

Alright, time to make the switch.

Also, what's a safe amount of money to keep on your person?

>go to bank
>withdraw cash
>enjoy THICC wallet

Or
>have random shit around the house you don't need
>sell locally (kijiji, CL, whatever)
>have cash

Or:
>do odd jobs locally (moving, clearing sidewalks, mowing lawns, whatever)
>get paid in cash under-the-table

I know someone who did tattoos under-the-table and does a decent job. Have a skill (or energy) and be creative

Ulitmately, you really can’t make a nice switch to purely using cash. Doing anything online requires debt or credit and I can’t think of an easy way around it. Going to a store with a huge wad of cash is also inconvenient.

>I use debit because it's more convenient that carrying cash
Use credit cards. It’s safer. If someone gets a hold of your credit card info and makes fraudulent charges, you won’t owe shit if you make a claim and it’s legitimate fraud. If someone gets a hold of your debt card info, frauds can pull money directly from you.

Never swipe any card at places like a gas station.....

That will kind of hide what you are purchasing. However, it’s obvious that you are making some sort of purchase each time you pull from an ATM.

Attached: C12C788C-A93B-4D1C-A627-1B3769F84A42.jpg (2560x1600, 719K)

What is wrong with your brain? Just use a fucking credit card like a normal person would, what the fuck would you have to about in the first place? You aren't liable for fraud

>Carry large amounts of cash
>Jamal and Tyrone "liberate" it from you
>Enjoy lolnomoney

>Carry credit/debit card
>Jamal and Tyrone "liberate" it from you
>Cancel cards
>Enjoy lolmoney
>Jamal and Tyrone enjoy time in jail

Bro your bank is selling your purchasing history to anyone that the wants it. Your name is surely sanitized though so you’re not personally identifiable:

>being so cucked that you need a credit card to survive
AMERICA

I'm actually Canadian though but that sentiment still holds true.

>cares about being anonymouse on the worldwide webberverse
>used Google to post here
tasty spaghet

Attached: 1497363280369.jpg (400x400, 142K)

How do I escape the reCAPTCHA botnet?

lurk moar

Well, why you buying a shit ton of ammonium nitrate and nails?

> What is cryptocurrency

A currency that has been gamed by people looking to profit off its rising value and as such has become a volatile method of transactions where the value changes drastically by the hour.

okay m8 next time before you try to answer my question please do yourself a favor and look the answer up for more than 30 seconds, maybe you'll not embarrass yourself then.

Alright, why don't you buy something for $5 using Bitcoin on Monday, and buy the same thing using Bitcoin on Tuesday and tell me how much Bitcoin you've spent?

See, that's why you're embarrassing yourself.
I say "cryptocurrency" you say "bitcoin". Paying something that cost 5$ with Bitcoin right now will cost you around 25$ with the fees. So you (well, at least I) don't want to pay something like that in Bitcoin.
There are a lot of crypto-currency which value does not vary so much and with negligible feess.
You would know that if you were actually informed about crypto-currencies, instead of just spreading your dumbness unasked.

tl;dr ;
>"why don't you buy something for 5$ using Bitcoin on Monday"?
Because that's something dumb that only stupid people like you would do.

Tell me what cryptocurrencies aren't volatile and is accepted universally from places that offer crypto transactions?

>"Tell me what cryptocurrencies aren't volatile"
"tell me this apple I'm watching from above is not just a circle." Well you see in the world not everything is either white or black, nothing is just in 2D or in 3D, it's just just "commies" against "racists". You see my son, life comes in every shapes and way. And crypto-currencies are not either volatile or not. Some are extremely volatile, some are *really* faintly volatile, and some are not. Sorry to break it to you Billy.

>"and is accepted universally from places that offer crypto transactions"
"Because if I go in France I expect them to accept muh Dollars !"
I know, me too Billy, I too except my only money to be accepted anywhere in the world. But, you see, sometimes you have to go out of your way and exchange your currency to another so you'll be able to get what you want. I know, I know, this woul dbe unbearable, because if you buy something for €5 using Dollars on Monday, and buy the same thing using Dollars on Tuesday you may have to spend more or less Dollars. I know, I know, this whole "currency" thing is gamed by people looking to profit off its rising value and... well you know the rest.

Jow Forums pass purchased with vanilla gift card

If you use Citi, then GTFO because they're overtly beginning an activist streak and you can expect they'll put you on a list

You didnt giive an example, and dollars are accepted in many more places and are much more easily exchangeable than any coin. Maybe in the future, but you wont be avle to pay much with crypto.

No I did not give an example, because I wanted to make you think by yourself for the first time today, but it looks like I'll have to chew everything for you, so here it is:

No, the is no crypto that is not volatile at all and is accepted universally from places that offer crypto transaction. As well as no, there is not currency that is not volatile and is accepted universally. It's because that is what currency are. They depend on each other, on the exchange market, etc.
Talk about crypto-currency, write all the hatefull say you want to say about it, then take the text you just produced and remove "crypto" from all "crypto-currency" terms: it will still be relevant.
You are pointing "flaws" in order to make crypto "not a currency", but that is exactly those flaws that make them currencies *at least* at the same level as legacy currencies.
... ok I see I lost you there, let me talk to you in an even childish way:
> crypto be like dollar because you can just keep it and its value change and sometime you have to exchange it to another money to make purchase.
> except some of them are untraceable.

Well yeah I said "some of them" because Bitcoin is actually traceable AF but you would know that if you actually bothered reading up to ten lines of the official bictoin website. pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-08 22.31.16.jpg (889x257, 47K)

>buy a bunch of planks
>say you wanted to build a shed and grow weed in it when swatted