Whats a good mouse Jow Forums?

whats a good mouse Jow Forums?

Attached: 71LbgkZ-OsL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbQv6P-oh-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Microsoft 3.0 (the original one) was the best mouse I've ever owned.

Zowie fk2

>zowie
>good
>People actually fell for the "flawless pro gamer mouse"

Sensei 310

Attached: cat.jpg (900x1200, 97K)

Steelseries sucks

Possum is best mouse.

Deathadder Elite, but the software is annoying.

Good alternatives are the Zowie FK & Dreammachines DM1 Pro S

That's a cute mouse. What breed is that cat?

>be UKfag
>G600 discontinued here so Amazon UK sells it for like double the price
>Amazon US can ship it, for only like $20 extra with import tax and all
>"OK, I'll buy it a bit later"
>check today
>"Not eligible for international shipping"
What the actual fuck, I wanna kill myself. Help me anons, is there any good way to jew the system? I don't want to pay $84 for a $40 mouse

Attached: 1501358493275.jpg (604x550, 54K)

trash cats

Attached: angry cats.webm (500x500, 2.73M)

>Unironically buying this

You have mental problems.

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 47K)

Name me a better MMO-style mouse. I have literally not seen anything that had a semi-decent scroll wheel (with at least tilt) and three real mouse buttons. Heck I'll settle for a lack of the third button if you show me something that is neither chinkshit that'll die in 9 months or razer gaayming shit for $100+.

The only thing I know of is the M-DUX 71BK but that's basically a meme so I'm not buying that

50 million clicks :)

The G Pro is pretty nice.

I just like them because the sensor is good, it doesn't need fancy drivers, and it doesn't have a stupid amount of useless buttons.

>razer gaayming shit
>chinkshit
>$100+

Ok you're a sperg, nvm.
Plenty of quality mice in the $50-60 region that aren't autistic with a keyboard built into the side.

g9x

I don't think thats why people like it.
I bought a zowie because its pretty much like a wmo

> Ok you're a sperg, nvm.
So you're saying I should buy a "Ultimate Venus Gaming Pro Tech Mouse" for $30, which won't have a tilting scroll wheel and will only be reprogrammable in Engrish, and will need replacing in a year?
Or that I should spend $100+ on a razer or asus when the logitech equivalent is, if not superior, at least very comparable, and sells for $40?
I don't think I'm the sperg here, user.

> Plenty of quality mice in the $50-60 region
MMO ones?

> that aren't autistic with a keyboard built into the side.
Oh nevermind you can't read
I already have a fucking normal mouse, I'm specifically looking for an MMO one.

My g pro sometimes randomly registers a single mouse button one input as a double click. I'm disappointed with this mouse. You would think after 30 years of mouse development, they would have fixed these fundamental issues.

I bought two G302 and they both started to double click after 2 months of normal use.

I'm going to return my mouse but if all of Logitech's mouses are this fucking broken I might just want my money back and get another mouse. Is there any known fix without voiding the warranty?

steelseries 310 series is currently the best. highest durability/lifespan along with sensor.

Attached: MLA02.jpg (2000x1100, 126K)

G403 is my mouse of choice. really reliable, pretty light weight and just really all around comfortable.
The removable wight is sort of a meme if you ask me, i just took it out and was done with it, but other than that, really solid mouse.
I'v also heard good things about some Benq mice, but i never got my hands on them.

I had the steel series rival. That mouse was terrible.

Sometimes when a scrollwheel starts to skip on a mouse, I pour rubbing alcohol in it and blow some compressed air inside and that usually fixes it. You can try that, you have nothing to lose anyway because a mouse that double clicks is unusable.

me on the right

Attached: UTB8quVCryaMiuJk43PTq6ySmXXaJ.jpg (1000x1333, 79K)

This, and also the fact that you can choose from a whole range of shapes and sizes while getting the exact same performance.

this was unironically the comfiest mouse I've ever used
now using zowie ec1a and I still miss it

I bet you use logishit

Got myself a Genesis Krypton 800, kinda fucking love it. Any other opinions?

Every mouse is a good mouse

i use this cuz it's comfy and mapping buttons is fun

razer abyssus v2 is legendary open that shit up and remove the weights and it drops below 70g

At least Steelseries has stiff mouse clicks. More people need to shit on Corsair instead and their shitty oversensitive buttons that are literally actuated by me breathing on it.

Yeah as much as people shit on Razer I've noticed that Logitech clicks typically fail quicker. Razer does have shit scrollwheels that fail after like a year as well but I'd rather have a fucked scrollwheel than a bad mouseclick

Attached: AZIO_ATOM_Mouse4-Large.jpg (1400x788, 67K)

I really wish they made a non-wireless version of the G900. Going by the G403, it would have been at least $30-40 cheaper, and going by the common sense, it could easily have been 10g lighter with no battery as a very conservative estimate, and probably rather more.

I realize they're trying to push their wireless agenda for some reason, and having wireless support as an option in their current flagship would have been detrimental to that, but that won't stop me from being bitter.

I've never really given much thought to my mouse, honestly. Once you get used to the feel of a particular mouse, it should work fine. I'm using an old MS mouse and an old Acer Keyboard from 2009 or something. Never had a problem. Personally, I think my money is better spent elsewhere.

What are your go to mouse pad brands? I'm thinking of buying a steelseries mouse pad, my current one is 10 years old,

What mouse is the right one? Is it good for claw grip?

Zowie za12. Only complaint is the scroll wheel feels like shit, but its not buggy like a lot of others at least. If zowie had a g502 style wheel id be in heaven

ha cool webm, user.

I have had muliple Logitech G300
They are just right, and not stupid expensive.

Im looking to replace my deathadder with something different. Does anyone have any experience with pic related?

Attached: ulpblack1.png (620x620, 181K)

They probably just wanted the g900 to be as premium looking as possible. Wired version would kill that kind of look

youre better off asking /v/, but im sure no one from there can even afford a $70-90 mouse. all i can say is that its ultralight

It's good but you're gonna have trouble finding one probably, it can't be brought up to 1000hz without the use of a different software, and it has a really shit cable for fps. If you invest in a paracord cable and update it's polling rate it's a fine mouse

my left click started getting stuck after a week. The cable is also thick and doesn't move well. Fucking scam do not recommend. Got myself a rival 310 and it feels better

Thinking of buying this chink shit, it's got a PMW3360 sensor.

Attached: 1519249406505.jpg (1010x1010, 101K)

G400S

being this much of a brainlet that extra buttons confuse and intimidate you to the point where you attack others for using techonology you cannot comprehend, What is it like being the ultimate tech cuck?

>I just like them because the sensor is good, it doesn't need fancy drivers, and it doesn't have a stupid amount of useless buttons.
So removing the ability to set an exact DPI = good? LMAO
They don't even have the best sensor and yet they shill their shit as "ESPURTZ". In addition to the utter retardedness of having a DPI button on the bottom of a mouse.

so u dont accidentally hit the DPI switch mid game??????? hello????

> HURR DURR AKSHIDENTALLY HIT DPI BUTTON BOISH

Attached: 5uToE[1].png (455x500, 118K)

What is the point of changing DPI in game?
Zowie mouse are literally fucking perfect, no drives, no bullshit, flawless sensor.

yes exactly look its right under the scroll wheel

Accidentally hitting the dpi button is mostly a meme. If someone is hitting it, its either because the mouse/button shape sucks or their hand shape isn't right

Mine skips every10-15s for 1-2s, I couldn't recreate it moving the cable. Any idea what kind of problem it is? I opened it and couldn't find anything fishy.

or theyre playing a game that isnt runscape

I really like the coating they put on this mouse and the shape is nice

Attached: IMG_20180409_090504266.jpg (2340x4160, 2.13M)

Using mine right now. Has never failed me ever

Attached: 26-105-026-23.jpg (640x480, 15K)

>flawless sensor

youtube.com/watch?v=zbQv6P-oh-0

is the g102 trash or dreck?
asking for myself btw

Attached: main-qimg-4bc088e3fe10489abebc486834bb62f8-c.jpg (602x706, 82K)

as much as I like the wmo it is technical limitations with detecting small movements make it just too objectively worse than 3366

g102 is probably the best small mouse next to razer abyssus v2

If you can use the shape its probably one of the best mice available.

> light
> great feeling clicks
> minimal click latency
> surprisingly good sensor, not quite 3366 level but pretty close
> logitech software if you want to use it

My EC1-B does not behave like that at all, same for the EC1 Evo I had before.

>wrong hand shape
>handlet

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-100936_Gallery.jpg (726x445, 129K)

EC1 evo had its own set of problems with its sensor

ec1-b uses the 3360 sensor, so if zowie didn't royally fuck everything up it shouldn't spin out (although there are multiple reports)

Most current zowie mice uses the 3310 sensor which in addition to the spin out issue has more motion latency, smoothing and probably some differences in tracking the y axis vs x axis

same here, i kinda regret not getting the wireless version though

I spent at least 500$ on gayming shit and currently using b100

G102/203

Literally the be all and all for Gaming Mice.

>Perfect symmetrical shape
>Thumb buttons on one side, unless you're an autistic lefthander
>Good sensor
>Good tactile buttons and wheel
>Reasonable price

Attached: images (44).jpg (344x355, 11K)

>116mm
Too small desu

>Literally the be all and all for
yfw

Attached: Ricky.jpg (400x268, 14K)

my hand is twice tr*mp's size and it still fits nicely
i dont see a problem unless you're Andre the Giant

Attached: squidwa.png (845x811, 1.16M)

Learn to fingertip grip.

Bah, I never had any issue whatsoever.

Who still /Team 518/ here?

Attached: misevi-logitech-kompjuter19_3.jpg (400x320, 35K)

all mice have a deadzone especially at low dpi set your 3366 to 420dpi and notice its basically the same as the WMO deadzone.

WMO is superior

I claw grip, it works best for me.

Currently using a Rival 300.

Its small so yeah you can manhandle it all you want. I've had one for a year now and its great
You can get it cheaper on ali

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-103344.png (1080x1920, 338K)

I have that mouse, it’s kinda comfy but accidentally hitting the side buttons is a pain in the ass

got a g402 after it broke, also it's mostly the same size

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

am i the only one the likes my g502? a little on the heavy side, but it's done me well across the board from MMOs to the few shooters I play

>Roccat Kone XTD
Good mouse but it's gaming only because of the heavy scroll notching.
>Elecom Huge
Badly made.
>MX Master 2S
Great. I like it.

Still use mine

its worn down to the base plastic by now, but still the best shape there is by miles.

>Rival 300

117mm vs 128mm

1cm difference
It's literally nothing

Also. $60 rival with steelseries brand chink switches vs $20 g102 with omrons.

i like mine save the fact that the rubber gets eaten away by hand acid.

1cm is quite a bit actually

keep making excuses though

i was looking at that one, as my G700s is dying
this doesn't sound great though.

anyone have experience with the mx master/master 2s?

1cm is more than enough to make a difference.

Still using mine after a decade, only replaced the feet so far. The other day I thought the left mousebutton is going out because drag+drop wasnt working well. Don't know if I should replace the mouse or just solder in a new button

I don't have this issue, I'm kinda anal about cleaning my peripherals, but even at time when i've been bad about it I haven't noticed any significant issues with it wearing away

I'm fucking torn between a G502 and a G403. The main complaint against the 502 seems to be weight, but the thing is I'm coming from a G700s which is a literal fucking brick, so when I tried a 502 at a friend's house I couldn't feel the mouse at all. On the other hand, that doesn't mean an even lighter mouse won't feel even better.
The other big point is the scroll wheel. I've heard complaints about it rattling or something, and I've seen people say the G403's wheel is much better for FPS. On the other hand, G403 has neither tilt nor the free scroll feature, so I'll have to use a different mouse outside of games.

I don't even play CS:GO or anything, gaming for me is basically TF2. So while on paper it seems like the 502 would be the wrong choice, in practice I'm not certain it will even matter.

Any opinions? Please help me decide Jow Forums

Attached: 1521504192937.png (600x600, 548K)

> i was looking at that one, as my G700s is dying
Are you me? This is the first time I've seen someone else use a G700s on Jow Forums