Intel BTFO!

Attached: 45ghz_01.png (403x402, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hothardware.com/ContentImages/NewsItem/40373/content/Ryzen_CPU-Z.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1.67v dude that's too much voltage.

SHUUUUUUUT UUUUPPPPPPPPP

Attached: s8ng35.png (403x402, 34K)

I don't think the degradation wall changed much, but it was 1.45V on 14nm so i wouldn't go over that.

I wouldn't OC in the first place anyway, way too inefficient.

Overclockers are a curse on expectations of what a CPU/GPU is capable of.

fuck AMD, why not use a HP process?

>using cpuz to get voltages
hothardware.com/ContentImages/NewsItem/40373/content/Ryzen_CPU-Z.jpg

Under load nigga

>why not use a HP process
there's no commercially available 14nm node that has a high performance focus.
All 14nm libraries in samsung/gf/tsmc are for mobile, tsmc though has way better clock scaling and consumption for big chips.

1.67 Volt for 4.5GHz is obviously wrong.
1800x can do 5.8GHz at 1.97 Volt.

1. It's not available for FinFET
2. It's more than just a optical shrink requiring major physical design changes

>2017+1
>another Intel BTFO thread
>amemed still shit
when r u gonna learn pahjeet?

Buy AMD
Gas the jews

IBM got a 14HP process. Why isn't AMD sucking IBM's cock to get it?

It's SOI you twat.

It doesn't matter. Why do they want FinFET in the first place?

I don't know, maybe because FinFETs do a much better job of keeping leakage in check.
Just a guess

>1.67v

Attached: 1523061727540.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Zen core + FX clocks would've been killer. If Jewtel can get away with it, why not AMD?

That really grinds my gears. The last AMD CPU with a good balance between IPC and clock was the Athlon Thunderbird.

>1800x can do 5.8GHz at 1.97 Volt.

Attached: 1522962167712.png (484x440, 46K)

Because you're retarded and AMD works with what it has, Intel has a process that can address high clocks and low clocks(density), GloFo does not, neither does TSMC and Samsung.

Under LN2, you stupid fag.

The absolute state of AMD

What exactly does that screenshot prove?

Attached: cpuz.png (417x419, 40K)

Because Zen is server first and was always advertised that way

I was going to say "well, just make one core for server and another one for desktop" but I don't think AMD will ever have enough money for that

7LP is a HP process designed by IBM for their mainframe chips so you'll get your wish soon enough. Maybe we'll see some watercooled OCs up to 6GHz

They will next year, but do they really care to chase some 500-600MHz extra overclocks in DT? Does it pay off? Likely no.

>LN2
God it's hard to face AMD in current year. The glory days of Athlon are just so, so long ago...

Attached: 1523127948406.gif (613x1569, 471K)

I think it does. Clock wall and instabilities aside, Ryzen still managed to keep Intel in check, but now they're upping their game and AMD needs a better answer.

I wouldn't, waste of resources to validate a different die for a dying breed like overclockers, especially with AMD's limited manpower and resources.

Yup, also having to worry about older gen mobos on a HPC process for overclocking would be a nightmare.
If AMD is smart, it won't touch this with a 10 foot pole, at least keep it strictly to TR4 if you absolutely need it since that can handle the load.

poozen

>having to worry about older gen mobo

Attached: 1523229202872.jpg (299x168, 11K)

>LN2 numbers matter