What technology exists that can stop me being a lazy idiot faggot loser?

What technology exists that can stop me being a lazy idiot faggot loser?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9front.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A gun.

CAN I HAVE A PEPSI?

Exercise and a good diet. Literally that's it.

Attached: 1522205050095.jpg (700x792, 84K)

ie

Breakfast: Coffee with a light meal
push-ups/ running

Lunch: heavy meal with water/ sparking water

Dinner: light meal with water/ sparkling water

Avoid greasy food and for snacks eat fruit or veggies instead.

Uhh... This was me at 17 and now I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin.

Now what, bitch?

Attached: IMG_20160711_161734.jpg (635x960, 225K)

sparkling water is fucking trash and so are you

Attached: 1523220209836.png (359x380, 105K)

date another dude.

You need to get out there and ask girls out on dates. You'll be rejected most of the time but you'll find one eventually. I didn't get laid until 27, you're doing better than most lad. Keep up the physical fitness and don't become a 500 lbs beached whale.

Except it isn't. It has no calories, sweeteners, salt, corn syrup, and the acidity level is close to water (good for teeth).

would fuck/10

He's just a skelly furiously flexing with atrophied muscles. Better than 90% of americans but he's no better than someone who hit the gym for a couple of months.

I was about to say, "nothing can", but then I read this post and realized that I was wrong.

>dude just get fit that's all you need
>Oh you were fit
>well whatever dude I didn't have sex until 27 you should take advice from me
Fucking normalfags.

Attached: 1406934089769.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

Except it doesn't. Suicide cements your existence of a lazy idiot faggot loser who couldn't handle life's most basic tasks like not putting junk food in your mouth and doing exercise every day.

>I didn't get laid until 27
lol, so is it really possible to not die a virgin if I'm already 25? Did you get more after that?

kek, asking advice on 4chin was a mistake.

this isn't Jow Forums faggot, and being an idiot faggot loser has nothing to do with not being fit or eating vegetables, plenty of fitfags that are all of that and worse
one is an idiot faggot loser for other reasons

>>dude just get fit that's all you need
never said that, a lot of factors go into making you desirable for the opposite sex

>>well whatever dude I didn't have sex until 27 you should take advice from me
>Fucking normalfags.
Nope, I wad an on/off neet from 18-25. But then I put the loaded gun down and turned my life around.

Sure is, though getting a girlfriend is more difficult than not being a "lazy idiot faggot loser". You'll need to have your own place and a car for starters.

Right but your perception of yourself is mainly influenced by your health. You're not going to feel suicidal on a daily basis if you're healthy.

Not at all, some of us do have good advice to offer but it's hard to give out a helping hand when our inert compulsion to post shitty overused memes ravages our minds like a pack of rabid wolves.

That's cool man. Do you know what would help with that? A healthy diet and be yourself.

all he wanted was a goddamn pepsi

Nah, autism is an actual disease. Diet and exercise won't help.

Also what does "being yourself" have to do with anything. It's the stupidest advice you could ever give someone. Be a better person but don't pretend to be someone else.

I AM NOT CRAZY

Breakfast should be your heaviest meal. It is unironically the most important meal of the day.

Not quite, a heavy breakfast makes you tired and lunch in only a few hours away. Lunch and dinner are spaced farther away (at least should be) and thus larger portions are ideal to prevent binge eating.

INSTITUTION

Attached: Hypodermic-needle_(PSF).png (2792x2848, 43K)

If you're fat that's true. Heavy breakfast, light lunch, afternoon snack, then light dinner is the way to do it.

Gentoo

Let the drummer kick
Let the drummer kick that

this is a Jow Forums thread now

Wouldn't be recommending this is I implied otherwise.

Stare into this shit every morning for 30 minutes and you'll have no choice but to stop being a bitch.

Attached: 1390711.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Also a normal sleep schedule

lolno, eating healthy and doing a little exercise has nothing to do with "just roid my shit up" Jow Forums

This too, depression and headaches tend to set in the most when you're sleep deprived.

t. manlet twink who accuses everyone bigger than him of roiding

That or synthol. Latter is pretty nasty when it leaks.

Attached: 14789284758345.jpg (1280x800, 91K)

and if you can't seem to get a decent sleep schedule, try a 10k lux light in the morning

Dead serious, unless you look like guy on left of pic related you're just another gym rat. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 7cbbc850571fdecf2498eb746a73bd8d.jpg (630x491, 95K)

chastity cage

Just be yourself bro.

Who asked you? You sound insecure. You should take care of that.

Attached: 1522457399432.jpg (346x450, 22K)

This gives me hope since im 28 yr old virgin, maybe I should off myself.

Yeah, I insult people when someone gives them a compliment. I'm really confident.

Attached: 1485989199941.jpg (919x720, 59K)

For what, not getting pussy? There are literally millions of guys wishing they were you right now. Child support is no joke and most guys under 30 aren't even equipped to raise kids.

I eat well, lift everyday, and run at a local track club. My 800m dash is 2:13 seconds, and my mile is 5:02. My body looks great and I have an OK face.

I still want to die. Health isn't part of what makes someone wanna live, I just wanna not have to deal with University, track stress, family stress, and other people in general. Fuck this shit I just wanna move somewhere and travel around alone.

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI

I don't know, maybe a shock collar that activates if you stop moving.

Marry a German by blood girl user. We should all marry German woman and bring them back to our countries.

Fight fire with fire. Let's beat the refugees at their own game!

JUST ONE PEPSI

Plan 9, uninstall everything else

9front.org

Make sure you're not just clinically depressed first. You'll get nowhere if depression follows you everywhere you go.

No. Being dead =/= lazy.
You're literary changing the state of being lazy faggot to being a dead faggot. So in all intent purposes it's a valid answer to OPs question "what will STOP", because it WILL.

>losing virginity at 27
The chick (or dude) must have been surprised how bad at sex one can be at 27, specially if they didn't know you're a virgin.
Holy shit, you have like at least 10 years of intercorse parctise to make up now to get remotely good in bed. That's thousands of fucks.

Attached: 1513585117326.jpg (569x723, 215K)

>No. Being dead =/= lazy.
Too lazy to live.

>You're literary changing the state of being lazy faggot to being a dead faggot. So in all intent purposes it's a valid answer to OPs question "what will STOP", because it WILL.
Nope, he died a lazy faggot which is worse than dying a faggot. It's how everyone will remember him after they cry crocodile tears at the funeral. Whether such a lazy faggot even bother to waste energy to care while he is alive is another matter.

You're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>3650 days
>thousands of fucks

like sure maybe you get laid literally daily but still be reasonable

modafinil

Literally a computer can do this. It exists to allow you to be more productive than you could on your own. Delete the video games and get to work, learn SOMETHING and learn it well.

Ask your ISP to block Jow Forums