How long are you planning to keep on using this?

How long are you planning to keep on using this?

Isn't it time to finally move on?

Attached: windows-7.png (648x365, 83K)

No, but it is for Windows 8.1

until it's impossible to play games on it then I'll delete the partition entirely and only use Solus

Until 2020, when they stop providing security updates for it.

Why somebody is using this system...

I know windows 10 have lot of tracking shit's but you still can turn them off and if not there are programs for it. Like it seriously takes few hours to setup everything and you don't need to be using old system.

considering 8 just for ReFS

The only way Windows 7 will die completely is when GPU makers stop releasing drivers for it.

>that pajeet-speak

Fuck off Swipetinder you're not tricking anyone with an IQ above 70 to switch to Vindaloos 10.

There's no reason to switch to 10. 7 still gets security updates frequently and don't want to fuck you in a daily basis.

Waiting on Win 10.1 or 11.

as long as i continue to use the pc that was made for it

This.
And I plan to go on with Linux.

Dude you can't turn off windows 10 tracking you can limit it but you can't turn it off

Already bounced to 8.1 doesn't entirely matter considering i only get on my windows partition for games. Just install classic shell, disable the hot corners, and you've basically got up to date 7.

Until Mediatek fixes its wifi adapter drivers for 10

I will continue to use the best version of Windows, 7, until I can't game on it anymore. Then I'll 'upgrade' to 10. Not like I care too much, gaming is the only thing Windows is good for anyways, therefore I don't take my installs too seriously.

This is not true.

The only reason anyone still uses it on a primary system is due to being poor. You can't afford to spend $500 on RGB DDR4 RAM so you just come up with new rationalizations for using outdated hardware instead of upgrading.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1000x553, 69K)

until microkike can make something better, which is never

I already switch to Linux.

I will keep using it as long as it keeps doing everything that I need

Attached: Ichinomiya.Eruna.full.1377383.jpg (760x900, 801K)

>RGB DDR4 RAM
>RGB
Please kill yourself ASAP

Hi Kevin

It looks nice glowing behind smoked tempered glass with matching aura synced hardware at lower brightness levels. Running at 3200mhz doesn't hurt either.

because I don't want to turn my personal computer into microsoft terminal

>isn't it time to finally move on?
You sound like my wife! HA hahahaha ha... ha......

>muh DX12
Only 7 games supported DX12 in 2017. 3 so far in 2018, and only a couple more planned. DX12 has been out since 2015 and it's getting fewer and fewer titles supporting it. Literally the only reason to stop using Windows 7 is because of MS halting security patches. Even after a couple years of Windows 10, it's still a mangled up mess despite all of MS's resources and opportunities to make it better.

Until devs stop supporting it.

>muh patches

What if i told you that having one or two good antivirus programs and malware-proofed up to date browsers is totally sufficient to maintain opsec of your OS

Personally i will keep using win7 well into the 2030s at least

Also, there is no way to confirm those patches actually do anything, since it's a proprietary operating system.

No, I still use xp too, also i dont want you restarting my pc at 3am and sharing my screen with you 24/7, mr jew

Holy fuck this, when i tested out ((win10)) it kept booting up in the middle of the night wtf lmao

About 1 year after EOL and then either keep using it or switch to Linux.

>Not even using a play on words for your antisemitism
At least say Kikerosoft you dumb nazis.

Learn english

I moved to 8.1 two years ago and never looked back.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.

Until January 2020.

Then I'll move to Windows 8.1 until January 2023.

I have gone from 10 back to 7 because I """bricked""" my comp that had 10 on it [spoiler] (the computer was slightly slow because I accidentally formatted the libraries and my dad wasn't listening to me telling him it's a piss easy fix, so he installed 7 and acted like it was my fault) [/spoiler]. Until they stop with the security updates I'll probably stick to windows 7 tho

me too