Jow Forums is worried about the health effects of 5g. Is Jow Forums?

Jow Forums is worried about the health effects of 5g. Is Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3rgDCkt-w70
youtube.com/watch?v=wzp6g1H52wQ

Attached: serveimage.png (620x349, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTDguQQKoIw
youtube.com/watch?v=XJGEHvo1xhg
latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2uMfx-FsJiE
rfcapture.csail.mit.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i live so far out in the country there is no cell service and we only have dialup tier internet still

fuck no

No, because I have an IQ over 2 digits and don't care what the niggers at /pol think

they're coming for you too
youtube.com/watch?v=NTDguQQKoIw

>high powered transmitters every 15 feet couldn't possibly be dangerous

>Jow Forums is worried about the health effects of 5g.
They got bigger things to worry about, for example their mental health

Attached: 1522205769727.png (795x567, 170K)

Jow Forums is entirely populated by dumb fuck shit drooling retards. Their opinions are completely irrelevant on all issues, especially technology. Do you remember when they tried to hack google translate by typing "print variable one" and asking it to translate to Bulgarian? They're technologically illiterate crayon eaters. They're the class dunce of this website. The only time they should be paid attention is for comedic relief. You'd have to be a total fucking moron to take them seriously.

Go shove a glue stick up your asshole.

>Do you remember when they tried to hack google translate by typing "print variable one" and asking it to translate to Bulgarian?
This can't be real holy shit.

Attached: 1494272120297.gif (272x251, 483K)

I don't believe that it will give everyone cancer, but we all need to admit that it's a massive fucking botnet. Just by listening to the FCC guy speak you'll realize it.

>Jow Forums
Get the fuck out with this shit if I wanted to listen to retards babbling I'd go to the mental asylum

can confirm, i used 5g once and now i have stage 5 cancer and had a leg amputated.

this never happened with my AT&T(tm) or Comcast(r) Internet and Cable TV package

The only real disadvantage is the elimination of older airwave spectrum use by television and radio. Relatively few will be effected in practice, but it was still nice for old people and the thrifty to get free programming. Eventually, even shit like HAM is going to be eliminated in order to free up bandwidth, and putting virtually all comms behind a paywall.

Again, good for the majority who pay for this shit already, bad for those who cannot or will not.

>have to solve captcha 3-4 times every time I post
What the fuck happened? This shit is so tiring, how to fix this

Attached: photo_2018-03-31_20-15-07.jpg (431x538, 32K)

>Jow Forums
the board with the most amount of crossposters,topic deviation and redditors in it?

Attached: 1521222059741.jpg (639x685, 73K)

At best the 60 GHz bands will allow governments to track everyone physically at all times. At worst they will also give us cancer, but at least we'll be able to download 4k movies in seconds

Attached: 1323239774957.png (800x750, 18K)

@65470724
>Jow Forums
saged

Attached: 1521983549220.gif (639x720, 439K)

dumb animu poster

@65471390
anime site

Attached: 1510064104628.png (1800x1578, 40K)

I think you are talking about R9K. Not Pol.

I don't like Jow Forums but yes, I am worried because studies on health effects of cellular networks are scarce. There's no evidence that says it's bad for our health but there's also no evidence saying it's not bad either. Plus, there'll be literal microwave guns every other block.

Valid concerns.

also

>hurr Jow Forums disagrees with x
>durr disagreeing with x is bad because Jow Forums

>not discussing the tech
>just attacking Jow Forums
never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1129185618211.jpg (551x600, 398K)

Why do we even need this shit? People are already staring down as soon as they have a free second, what is 5g going to do besides waste a shitload of power and money?

Very dumb Chinese cartoon poster

Because many IoT applications need even lower latency (which is one of the main benefits of 5G), and further spread of IoT will allow companies to employ fewer humans and massively increase profit.

Also, 5G spec is nowhere near completion with ITU not even giving a guidance on when they might have a draft spec. 5G shit is all hot air at this point.

>actually taking anything Jow Forums shits out seriously.
They know jack shit about politics, let alone technology. Unless cell towers have to transmit at ridiculous levels (megawatts) to get over the distance attenuation at high frequencies (5GHz+) you are pretty fucking safe.

Why would anyone discuss a a conspiracy theory by pol niggers?

>I don't like Jow Forums but yes, I am worried because studies on health effects of cellular networks are scarce.
They really aren't. These health effects are studied a LOT and well understood.

>There's no evidence that says it's bad for our health but there's also no evidence saying it's not bad either.
There is no evidence that says it's bad and there is a lot of theoretical understanding saying it's not bad. What kind of further evidence would you want? It sounds like the sort of situation where no amount of evidence that it's harmless can ever overpower the gut feelings.

>can confirm, i used 5g once and now i have stage 5 cancer and had a leg amputated.
>this never happened with my AT&T(tm) or Comcast(r) Internet and Cable TV package
Thanks for the information. Subscribing to AT&T(tm) now.

buy the Jow Forums pass for the super low price of $20
thats like $0,0001 per post if your an average poster like me.

>tfw working on development of antennas for mobile phones operating in the 28 GHz frequency
>see this thread
I'm speechless about how dumb Americans can be.

good goy

It's all about latency and being able to fit all the users. You get much more room for users when you increase the frequency.
Also, there's already too many things operating on lower frequencies, so near millimeter waves are the best alternative.

>Faster frequency
>More harm
Literally the opposite. How do brainlets like this even exist?

Retarded normalfag.

whatever kills me faster

>projecting

Jow Forums actually thinks boomers roam their boards, rest my case.

>muh evidence is better then youres

the_donald sends them there

Attached: DYqxfbxWAAAq1IM.jpg (921x698, 93K)

>Jow Forums is worried
So it's nothing.

Attached: 1487012282525.gif (800x430, 897K)

5G might jumpstart their evolution from mutts to humans.

So you're the fag who's gonna fry my branes?

Thanks retard

Attached: serveimage.png (1920x1080, 857K)

>28 GHz
Can that even penetrate a piece of cloth let alone a wall?

You need an IQ of at least 18 to post here

Attached: 1305501828598.jpg (252x226, 7K)

>mutt with a gun
Definitely American.

I had a doctor tell me i should try turning off my wifi when i sleep. I said why bother i have 10 other wifi signals in range at all time as well as mobil networks and radio broadcast

>smart meters
fucking dropped, I've argued with those kind of retards for a while, back when.
No. Just fucking no

I'm already unhealthy, short, pale, have thinning hair, and have zero sex. I regularly consume junk food and smoke lots of cigarettes, and also do mid-strength narcotics when I can. I didn't watch the video, but can 5g make it any worse for me?

>breaking into peoples home to install smartmeters
Nope, I am out.
There is a danger in having EVERYTHING reporting on you, but you want to go after metering the powergrid? Whoever made this video, you failed.

Questions like the one in OP always make the redditors crawl out of the woodworks.

I'm not concerned. If you're American you're more like to be killed by a toilet than to win any lottery.

You think the average european knows anything about this topic?

Idk what this shit is but someone is spamming it all over pol
And now on g
Sage ignore this shit

Attached: 1523218641695.png (581x421, 102K)

upvoted

It can. Samsung did some collaborative papers where it showed some scenarios and it wasn't really a problem.
The antennas are generally organized in a array which allows for good directiveness towards the station.

No idea, but at least I don't see euro flags posting dumb shit on Jow Forums

>No idea
The answer is no.

lol no

>can't watch VPRO documentary in the Netherlands.

What did the (((NPO))) mean by this?

If you're talking about that thread from yesterday, it was literally only 2, maximum 3 people who were being total retards about it. Literally everybody else in the thread explained why OP is full of shit and BTFO'd him or just insulted him.

Typical Jow Forums, jumping the gun as usual.

here's an alternate link: youtube.com/watch?v=XJGEHvo1xhg

why is vpro blocked?

>reddit boomers larping as Jow Forums
>evidence

Man, that's just sad.
Go to the gym, get Jow Forums, spend more time under the sun, and then go find the perfect girl for you.
Start TODAY!

How do you know they are boomers?

Jow Forums is full of shit and worried about nothing as usual
It's not going to be dangerous you fucktards

>pol
they're even bigger brainlets than we are

Attached: 1518877837024.jpg (582x582, 35K)

Like I said. At least they don't keep posting dumb shit and pretending to know shit about electromagnetism.

The average european doesn't post on Jow Forums. European Jow Forums posters post dumb shit all the time. Stop trying so hard.

go back to school, brainlet

how the fuck a useless waste of biomass like you without basic understanding of physics and biology is even allowed on this board?

drown yourself in drainage

>studies on health effects of cellular networks are scarce

BURGER NIGGER HOW FUCKING DETACHED ARE YOU???????

There's been decades of studies on this shit from every single fucking angle to calm down retarded subhumans like you. Governments, companies and ngos poured millions of $$$ into microwave radiation related concerns. They found jack shit, there's nothing there.

You fucking clusterfuck of a human being, this is so fucking simple. The energy of mobile radio waves is too fucking small to make any changes to living tissue.

Fuck, sometimes I just wanna round up retarded people and shoot them one by one. This is the kind of mass execution we need in the XXI century.

The fuck's the difference?

I get you OP... I fucking hate technology, I can trust having tech near me, i'm literally wrting this with my laptop so far that I have to use binoculars and a large stick.

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (604x403, 41K)

people do unhealthy things all the time like smoke and eat junk food because they like an aspect of it. Just because we use laptops and cell phones regularly doesn't mean they are good for our health. Nice argument though

Attached: 1523296171618.png (645x614, 83K)

get the fuck out of this board mongrel

A lot on Jow Forums are vehemently opposed to the idea of 5G being dangerous because it would delay the creation of hyper-realistic anime waifus, even if halting it prevented brain cancer, because they're that sad and lonely, and in the same breathe they bash google and facebook for their practices, all while calling Jow Forums retarded.
latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html

>high powered
To humans it isn't, you retard.

is this satire? Jow Forums is retarded but they're usually not quite flat-earther, microwaves are killing us all, wifi gives you cancer type of retarded.

It's the biggest board on the site now. It's literally filled to the brim with constant baiting, fighting, shitposting, and guaranteed malicious third parties, ranging from shill organizations to fucking CIA niggers.

It can't be helped.

For the average human it won't effect you, but for a developing baby there might be a bit of cause for concern.

>average human
haha oh wow! Did you mean "for an adult"?

If you read the two Jow Forums threads there were quite a few who said there was nothing to worry about

youtube.com/watch?v=2uMfx-FsJiE

I am not watching a full documentary in order to find evidence power companies are breaking the law in another country if it happens at all.

>literally blasted with millions of times more radiation that's more powerful, 12 hours a day
>"but these lower power transmitters!"

>tried to hack google translate by typing "print variable one" and asking it to translate to Bulgarian
I missed this. Did they actually think translating "print variable one" into Bulgarian would hack translate, or is there something, or is there more to this story?

Theoretical understanding is not evidence, darling.

>mistaking a macaco for a burger nigger
>trying to calm down the public,
>no fearmongering from public figures,
>not trying to inform the public
something doesn't add up, also
>implying lots of clusters of small directed antennas are safe because one tiny low power antenna has no effects
>forgetting effects of prolonged exposure

also
>being this racist towards burger niggers
>being a nazi and calling for genocide (remember, holocaust = jew genocide with fire)

Valid concern.

Attached: 1521906522822.png (480x466, 139K)

>Jow Forums is worried about the health effects of 5g. Is Jow Forums?
Cable niggers can't stop wireless from providing a service that finally rivals current cable/fiber internet service, and they want to stop it, because they will either have to cut prices, and/or upgrade their network in order to remain competitive.

The general idea, yes. I might be getting my wires crossed on the details. There was an incident where they tried to hack a chat bot in a similar fashion, and that could be where the "print variable one" quote comes from. They figured that they could somehow convincing the AI to reveal it’s malicious intent, on both occasions. They got google translate to spew out random trash, which they’d interpret as whatever they wanted, and then they thought they could interrogate a chat bot like it’s a real person. There’s a screen cap floating around here somewhere. The guy keeps accusing the bot of working for the CIA, thinking it’ll spill the beans. It’s madness.

5g WiFi or phone

A communications system's signal that gets intercepted by things that aren't receivers is an inefficient one. Also insecure. Everyone here should check out rfcapture.csail.mit.edu/

That said the health impace is probably indistinguishable from placebo. There are already radio quiet zones but as far as I know people don't seek them out as places to live.

Motherfucker doesn't 5g use old analog TV frequencies?

You people are just as bad as anti-nuke fags.

Not even close.

day-to-day visible light carries more power than any common telecommunication system. If these waves are damaging to humans, visible light is a lot more

have you never heard of skin cancer?
honestly this is overblown just like cali prop 65 warnings or gmo hysteria.
who wants to live forever?

Remember when we had that Jow Forums thread here where they wanted to create a new Tay but they didn't want to do math and some of them were just using lists of if/else statements like if(text contains "hello") lmao

not sunlight dude, visible light

I thought the band 5G used was already in use. They just allocated it for different shit.