Last ditch effort-civil thread

Please, this will be my last attempt.The community is going to be torn apart at this rate.Let's try and understand one another in this thread, no hard feelings and no being rude.
Please guys please, once a community is broken its forever fucked

Attached: 1538087973191.png (673x720, 681K)

I'll start
Maybe you guys some of my jokes as gayposting.
I apologise for that, I won't do it again.
I hate the ERPs too,its as annoying to you as it is as annoying to me.
But can I just request you guys to not be rude to known gayposters as long as they did not gaypost in the thread?

No. You can try, but almost the majority of the community despises you fags. Just shut the hell up about your sexuality and you'll be fine in my books.

what the fuck are you talking about

whatever this thread is its dumb

Attached: 1536706529244.gif (270x214, 1.41M)

He's defending gayposters.

From my viewpoint, I already am.My intention of the name "fagapore" is not to boast about my gayness, it's to distinguish me from chinopore.I apologise if that angered you.I'll not use a username from now on.
But right now what I'm seeing is harassment in every normal thread I step in, even if my original post was entirely unrelated to gayposting.Can we do away with that?

Gayposters made me more straight and Chen did nothing wrong

if youre so asshurt by some random internet strangers throwing insults at you then you should probably gtfo

What are you on about? I get that you're trying to make yourself different from Chino, just stop being so annoying. Who is harassing you here? We're just sick and tired of you spamming the board with your gay shit.

As if we needed another reminder to add to our already growing mountain of them that gayposters came straight from r*ddit.
Go back to your d*ckord tier forum losers

>community
i just come here to shitpost.

Just fuck off. I have literally never seen you make anything that even begins to look like an interesting or funny post. All you do is talk about how gay you are.
Saged & hidden

Jow Forums was nice at first, why couldn't it stay that way?
Just see every reply I get.It's always someone being rude to me, every fucking post,I'm sick and tired of it
I was on Jow Forums when the communists used to had daily threads, if you want to play this way,I'll ask that you go back to the_donald
Jow Forums is my entire waking life, without Jow Forums and my frens I literally have no reason to live

>without Jow Forums and my frens I literally have no reason to live
Then kill yourself. No one on here would care.

chino chan chino wife sex with chino chan sex

How?I Iiterally was suicidal everyday until Jow Forums was formed, then I got better, and left, and now I've come back to this.If you want me to kms at least send me helium
Postbox 640824

Let me make something clear for you all
Nice DOES NOT EQUAL entertaining

I have entertainment for you
Send me helium

i love karen chan

Attached: Screenshot_20180117-132313_1.jpg (720x1041, 122K)

that's not what my wife chino said.

btfo moralfag