So what is it exactly that white guys like about Asian women?

So what is it exactly that white guys like about Asian women?

Attached: red-velvet.jpg (1000x500, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mM5qUzi3yio
prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're cute

they're still women. next stupid question

They're not liberal. They actually want a husband.

More likely to be thin.
Sense of style.
Tattoos are rare.
Smaller features

We dont, just weird fucks/JIDF/Spics/Niggers on here put them on a pedestal.

They're cute and small and generally smart, plus they are less likely than other races to fall into nigger behavior

Because the alternative is pic related

Attached: 949a11041ba6257e5d0497a04ceec7015fb4db32e7dc5b812b1ae246a0199b7a.png (500x511, 180K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y

>Oh I left a lot behind when I got red pilled
>So many things that i thought i loved were jewed af
>Monday night Football, the N F L
>Hollywood movies, primetime TV
>Baby, i can't even eat those Little Debbie treats
>But none of that compares to the love I left behind MUH GEISHAS
>(geishas)
>GEI-EI-EI-EI-SHAS

>The Asians were the hardest part
>Anime tidders for Big Daikon
>A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts

>The honorary aryan, jews fear the samurai
>Yellow Fever never got me down
>Yeah i had to learn burnin' rice has a price
>Elliot Rodger beta hapa strife
>But now i know i've gotta leave that all behind
>Love the white race but i'll never love'm quite like a
>SHEILA
>(sheila)
>SHEI-EI-EI-LA

>Anime tidders for Big Daikon
>A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts

They have a better sense of style, stay thin even after marriage, generally hard-working and well educated but still traditional and family-oriented. What's not to like?

That they aren't western women.

Attached: 6643634643.jpg (640x427, 44K)

We don't like them above any other group, we prefer our own women. They seem like OK people, and that's it. Some of them are good looking, most are average, same as every other group. Why do the Leftie drones and other subhumans keep shoving this shit meme down our throats? You attack white women then when you fail you repeat this shit. Just fuck off you racist pox.

Them front holes

China wants whatever genetic advantages white guys have to be incoeporated into their Han gene pool. Therefore they try to make asian women look better than white women so white guys tend to breed with asian women more. Normally they'd just keep ut full Han with any other race but they know after max 3 generations the children will look fully Han

/thread

Regarding the answers to this topic, do Asian women who grew up in the west count? A lot of them seem to be SJWs.

Well that sure explains the below replacement birth rates in Asia doesn't it. All these brown Stepford Wives just waiting to be impregnated. What the fuck do you smoke? You've got them up there on a pedestal but they despise you because you're not white or masculine.

literally this, i only date white women

Attached: 1537360282047.png (600x524, 538K)

Asians have higher levels of neoteny, meaning they retain more child like features as they grow up. That's why the women and the men look very feminine and cute.

The grass is greener on the other side, isn't that a universal thing? A lot of Chinese men are fascinated by Western women, too.

>more feminine
>slimmer
>dress better
>better skin
>age well
>far less man haters
>actually learn to cook to a decent level
>less promiscuity
>less obsession with girl power bullshit
>CUTE

Attached: 1538035037103.jpg (1440x2160, 628K)

They act like women.

Yellow fever sufferer here

1. They have better personalities, even the bitchy ones
2. They look younger
3. They look more feminine
4. They act more feminine
5. They're interesting to talk to

These days white women seem like men. Asian women are actually women, thats why i like them.

Attached: mad roasties asian.jpg (1600x912, 355K)

Coz they are so different in looks & culture to us they seem dehumanised to autists & thus more approachable.

In reality they are just your common or garden woman, but crazier.

Attractive
In good shape
Like woman things (Cooking, cleaning)
DTF whenever

My jap gf is great

Attached: England-chan.png (600x679, 252K)

Look at em
Most white girls weigh more than I do

When i was in China the female white expat's thighs were bigger than most of the Chinese girls entire bodies

I think that says it all.

They behave like women.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT MUST BE THE FUTURE

HAPA MIXED MASTER RACE

SEIG HAIL !
SEIG HAIL !
SEIG HAIL !

Attached: 1527203959283.jpg (960x809, 138K)

they have a pussy hole

Hitler took the semenretention pill tho

They don't look for fights constantly. Western women fucking nag.

Alright, challenge your man a bit but calm down for fucks sake.

Spoiler: So did Thanos

youtube.com/watch?v=mM5qUzi3yio

Attached: 0EdiZZz.jpg (1280x704, 99K)

They have petite bodies.
If a woman's body isn't petite, she's a fake woman.

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Stop being dirty race mixers you idiots

Attached: tumblr_p74cnsFuJ11x7i43bo1_1280.jpg (1206x884, 203K)

After having many western gfs (and a wife) I now have a Japanese gf. She combines a graceful femininity with brains and conscientiousness. She is very concerned with the happiness of others and wants her man to take the lead. That is in direct opposition to what I have found in most western girls. She also has a great sense of humor, which I admit may not be typical of Japanese.

On average they are better at being white women than white women are. Plus they come from an ethnostate that actually loves whites.

Nothing, it’s a meme

(Tight pussies)

>not landwhales
>cute feminine faces
>feminine demeanour
>most of the women in white countries are overweight entitled feminists who shout at you and hate men and behave like drunken sailors

Hmm I wonder why.

Have you learned nothing from Brazil don't race mix

No. Those are western women that look Asian.

>not white
>race traitors
>materialistic as fuck (muh brand names)
>fake as fuck (muh surgery and caked on makeup)
>can't make white children
>chinky eyes
>womanlets (pray you don't have a son)
>sluts ("any white guy is good in my book!")
>SJWs (muh racism, muh feminism)
>disgusting sallow skin
>brown nipples, brown pussy
they're trash

Attached: money success.png (746x603, 104K)

Hey roastie

If you squint your eyes a bit, it'd be like fucking a kid. Totally legally.

Attached: 1538057132857.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

better a white roastie than a gook roastie

>>most of the women in white countries are overweight entitled feminists who shout at you and hate men and behave like drunken sailors
Let's be fair here, most people are NPCs, most women have always been shit regardless of feminism taking over, if you want quality women you had always have to look at the top 10%, maybe even top 1%. That hasn't changed at all, and I'm sure most asian girls are shit too, just never met one.

At least they're used goods by 4 incher not 8 incher like you

they are more based,feminine and cute
don't promote their bullshit and are less roastie like on average
also east asian/white hapans are the future masterrace

Attached: 1537620487640.jpg (1200x1600, 327K)

Wow what a argument

They're the only race of women left that values femininity.

it's probably because some of them have low levels of melanin pigment, and they're considered to be a superior race like whites because of their high functioning societies. And many of them are traditional and shit

Attached: 1537812374140.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>chinese
>only asians
wut?

Attached: 1537695220672.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

There is way less obesity in places like Korea and Japan compared to the western world and women in these east asian countries generally take better care of their skin. Western roasties start coating their faces with make-up when they're teens and then they bathe in the sun on vacations which makes the skin age rapidly. Asian women also haven't been ruined by feminism and they recognize the importance of gender roles.

Attached: 1536451455724.jpg (1000x800, 203K)

Attached: 1513900972928.png (534x548, 51K)

Their makeup - and not being shrill cunts out to control your life

M.G.T.O.W. is mostly mystery-meat trash anyhow.

Angry roasties

Attached: images (11).jpg (182x276, 11K)

This morning my Thai wife said, "Cock sucking bank take extra!"
They are hilarious.

the only ones shilling against asian/white male mixes are roasties or shills afraid of it
there's absolutely no reason as a white guy to hate on it
east asians + white = future and any smart guy knows it

Attached: 1523469377541.jpg (736x644, 63K)

>NY Rangers
>NHL

I've seen this before, but I guess I didn't notice that. Shouldn't it be NFL or NBA if its black guys?

>seething
wew ladstie

Attached: 1520618043281.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

Only a man who doesn't truly accept himself would have kids with a woman of another race. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with women of other races or that they aren't attractive. The thing is that if you're healthy in the mind, you will want to raise sons that are kind of like little versions of yourself.

> cherry picking this hard
When will the Jewish lies end?

>Japan’s master race
Fuck off elliot they’re ugly mutant freaks

who are you kidding lad

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/
>Hispanic (50 percent) and API millennial women (53 percent) are the most likely to call themselves feminists, compared to 43 percent of white and 47 percent of black millennial women.

Attached: 1537996861338.jpg (2000x792, 390K)

Honorable.

Nope just a man fighting Jewish lies

I value happiness,a stable traditional family life in some rural Jap village over bringing up my children in the western world
you must be fucking nuts wanting to bring up children here

Attached: 1525912272982.jpg (600x899, 56K)

>the only ones shilling against asian/white male mixes are roasties or shills afraid of it
and white nationalists, nazbols, anyone who recognizes race.
the only ones shilling FOR asian/white male mixes are incels using escapism and fantasy to cope

Uh huh

Well I'm a Hapa myself, dad met my mum after having issues with white women during the 90s, feminist empowerment all that crap. I myself will admit I find whites the most attractive, I feel Asians get brought down by jungle Asians the Vietnamese and thais. I'll happily date either a Japanese girl or White. Despite being mixed race I'm still gonna keep my blood pure enough so no niggers etc for me

It's a phase.

LMAO
Elliott rodger is literally the cherrypick for you faggots
protip,his father was jewish,his mother from the Philippines
now look at east asian white pairs you faggot
>muh elliot
that's what I am talking about
>I feel Asians get brought down by jungle Asians the Vietnamese and thais
that's what most people think when you mean by hapa
>I'm still gonna keep my blood pure enough so no niggers etc for me
based
cringe

Attached: 1525315405653.jpg (4065x2710, 2.08M)

Well you're fear based and cowardly. You just want to run away when things get tough. It's really not that hard to raise kids in the modern world as long as you know what's out there. It's the clueless parents that will struggle.

your blood is already tainted, no matter what you do with it there will be no right answer. this matter was settled before you were born. sorry pham.

cope

Why do you think anybody who disagrees with is a woman? Your not much better than a cole burner ya know.

Their pussies are sideways. Ching ching chong.

Why don't you post any other chad hapas? It's like that's the only one you could find.

I always find this interesting, Germans legitimate Aryans are understanding and educated when it comes to race. American's are without a doubt simply degenerate, muh white purity!!! Americans are all inbred shit stains

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1093, 327K)

THEY ARE SO SUBMISSIVE, THAT THEY AGREE TO BE FUCKED WHENEVER SOMEONE WITH A DICK ASKS THEM TO BE. Or that is what the Western dicks think that they are.

FPBP. Really, there's nothing to add - white women are simply much less likely to be cute. White culture punishes cuteness. That's why it's easy to tell if a hapa girl has a good family - if she dresses cutely, she did not reject the culture of her Asian parent.

>THEY ARE SO SUBMISSIVE, THAT THEY AGREE TO BE FUCKED WHENEVER SOMEONE WITH A DICK ASKS THEM TO BE.
tru

white women have several generations of feminist multicultural brainwashing poisoning their minds and making them hate masculinity (patriarchy, white men especially) while ironically incorporating the worst parts of it into their identiy and rejecting the best parts of femininity in favor of the worst parts of that also (emotional reasoning and care-based morality)