I have about $90 laying around to spend on something tech or software related

i have about $90 laying around to spend on something tech or software related

what should i buy?

Attached: wr3r.jpg (1980x1343, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Avoidance-Tracking-Smart-Robot-Car-Motor-Chassis-Kit-2WD-Ultrasonic-For-Arduino/152826563047
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do u need?
Personally I'd buy some tools/electronics kits

i don't need anything but i do have a lot of spare time. basically i buy something, have fun with it and maybe form a hobby out of it

i'm very low on ideas

A pi running pi-hole seems like it's right up your ally.

Now that would be dumb when you could get far better for that then a Pi for 90 bucks.

Why don't you use your own head and buy something you want instead of asking other people to literally think for you?

An RTL-SDR.

Add $50 and order Anet A8 3D printer from Gearbest. Gigatons of fun per buck.

Attached: file.png (793x442, 569K)

>going for the cheap ones
You need at least 300 bucks for a decent one + materials for a decent antenna.

RTL-SDR
Some Baofeng memeradio

Attached: rtl-sdr-dongle-generations[1].jpg (1600x811, 165K)

He can just buy a cheap $30 one to start with.

Would you recommend it? I've been looking to get a cheap, starter level 3D printer

You get what you pay for.

Yes, It is really good for this price. Covers 100% of my needs i.e. print cases for RPI, delid tool, IKEA furniture handles, vape drip tips etc.

OP here, I tried out this 3D printer from Monoprice and returned it since the nozzle kept getting clogged. I have cleaning filament and used some but it couldn't finish any jobs, Buying cheap seems to be a bad idea when it comes 3D printers, but if you can say positive things about the Anet A8 I'll do some research

Attached: MP select mini 3D V2.jpg (1200x900, 91K)

If you don't need to transmit or a retarded amount of bandwidth then a $20 RTL-SDR is fine for listening in to amateur radio, tracking ADS-B/AIS, emergency radio and shit.

The new v3 one can use direct sampling, not as good as with a proper downconverter but works for basic HF.

Pihole is crap. Newest versions doesn't even install on raspbianOS.

Buy a giant dildo and shove it up your ass.

>/csg/

Raspberry pi

Use it as a dust collector on your cabinet

Attached: Raspberry-Pi-3-Ports-1-1833x1080.jpg (1833x1080, 145K)

>$20 RTL-SDR is fine for listening in to amateur radio
You won't be even able to listen to 160m, 80m, 40m, etc bands where most of the amateur radio shit is going down.

ebay.com/itm/Avoidance-Tracking-Smart-Robot-Car-Motor-Chassis-Kit-2WD-Ultrasonic-For-Arduino/152826563047

Its shit

Direct sampling can, or you can buy a separate upconverter box.

Then it's just a matter of building a bigger antenna for better reception.

Good multimeter with LCR capability.

>$90
>good multimeter

k

Programming socks.

Don't you want to listen to boomers complaining about their diabetes medication and whack-job survivalists talking about chemtrail FEMA camps?

A couple Kingston data traveller usbs and a keyring

Yes?

a hooker

le came here to say that face

>what should i buy?
videogame
left over monies for drugs and/or candy if you're still childish enough to play vidya

if you weren't you wouldn't need to ask, and you'd just pay a hooker

eeeehh... Just hold onto it for a rainy day :v

Weed