Is fl studio a good DAW? I like the idea of the mobile app. To work on the go

Is fl studio a good DAW? I like the idea of the mobile app. To work on the go.

Attached: images(17).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Personally I think mobile DAWs are all a meme. Phones cannot possibly have the CPU power to deal with all the VSTs. Can phones even load VSTs? But if you came up with an idea when you're out and wanted to save it for when you're on your computer, I can see them being useful for that. Like a painter carrying a sketch pad

I dunno. It's very cheap on mobile, why don't you give it a try?

bought it like a month ago and used it 10 times without having much success with it. it's understandable but because the nature of electronic music is complex, it's just difficult to get into imo. i've heard a lot of people say that ableton is much better and has a more consistent workflow. at the most of it is i guess interface related functionality, then synths and sounds.

i tried reason and cubse years ago but gave up pretty quickly

Don't waste money on a mobile DAW if you plan on actually making music. If you want to just sample and make beats than it should be fine. Just pirate it or Ableton.

I use it. I love it. I have made millions from it.

t. Famoos “DJ”

The regular desktop version? Yes, it's good. Checkout Image-Line's Harmor synth as well, good stuff.

is there any good reason to get anything above the producer version.

Newtone is worth it.

With the mobile version? I'm calling bullshit on that. I mean I'm calling bs on a millionaire being here too lol

a tool is only as good as the person using it. yes, fl studio can give good results.
>mobile fl
for what reason? it would be un-fucking-bearable to do audio production on a phone.

Why not Pro Tools?

you could always remote in to your real daw and use a proper keyboard and mouse with your phone acting as the client.

Caustic is pretty neat for ios

I've tried various DAWs but Fruity Loops is still the easiest for composing. If you know what you're doing, it really doesn't matter what DAW you're using. FL gets a lot of shit because lots of people start on it and churn out tracks that all sound vaguely the same no matter who made them, mainly due to using default patches and then throwing a default compressor on it and calling it a day. If you put a lot of care into it and actually sit down and learn Sytrus you can make some neat stuff that no one is going to say "yep, that's another FL track" about

everyone around me always say it's shit and I haven't used it for more than ten years but if it's good enough for dj stingray it can't be that bad

Mobile looks like a fucking pain to make a song.

Attached: a1830bd0460ffddf1fa4163ab259542034d43718_hq.gif (420x300, 55K)

I have an audio question
I use ffmpeg to normalize my audio
I was looking at loudnorm EUR R128
So my question is, is this loudnorm going to normalize all audio to the highest level of the file itself? so if all the audio is quiet as fuck, even the "loud" parts are let's say -10db all of it is going to just get normalized to -10db?

so my best bet would be to normalize all of it to 0db so ALL of my files, loud & quiet, are the same (0db)

It's really mediocre/middle of the road
Same with Pro Tools, except here there's good recording, not to mention shilling for the "industry standard"

Pro tools has the best tool for comping takes in any single DAW. It's not even arguable. It also supports VSTs. It's simple to use.
It may not have a super fancy automation system but it just werks. it's why it's the standard