Normal /comfy/ evening thread, totally free from quotes!

Normal /comfy/ evening thread, totally free from quotes!
Come in and get comfy user! ^-^

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiTX4dchAnQ
youtu.be/IY32YgSJ8Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get PTSD everytime I see Sayori.

That's no good :( She should remind you of the good times and that you quit the game during the hug.

Well, I didn't...

Of course but you replayed it, then stopped at the hug and made it your new reality.. right?

Nope. I just deleted the game and threw holy water all over the monitor.

Hmmmm... What would make you feel better?

hey, whats up?

Nothing much, feeling rather tired. What about you irish friend? ¨l^

Attached: 529b6dc036dcd.gif (256x256, 327K)

If I escaped into a parallel universe where everything looks like anime, including myself.

How would you accomplish that? I want details

Well, it's impossible, but an unattractive guy can dream.

I'm doing alright, just trying to install games but my download speed seems slower on pc than it does on my xbox. Also its been a while since i seen a comfy thread.

Alright, fair enough. Maybe we could start sketching on a plan to realize your dream though? You have no start somewhere and I'm sure we could get pretty close to the real deal!

Attached: c__irno.png (490x548, 292K)

Maybe you got a bunch of shit running in the background? Ya, you used to make didn't ya?

it's like that song, sins of the father from metal gear solid 5
THE SIIIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIE
CAN'T WASH THE BLOOOOOOD OFF MY HANDS
IT'S JUST ME ON MY OWN
AND SALVATION COOOOOMES
Anyway it's a pretty cool song but somebody gifted me ground zero on steam and I think I'm gonna go play that

What kind of game is that? Tell me details because I can't use google ^ä^

I don't know, virtual reality is my best option for this, but VR isn't really advancing much.

What about honest Abe?

maybe we could make it come true using a drug of sorts

dunno, never played either of them

oh metal gear solid, I played an early one thousands of years ago

That would be good, but drugs would ruin me.

>Maybe you got a bunch of shit running in the background?
doesn,t really increase speed when i stop running shit in the background, maybe i was imagining shit.
>you used to make didn't ya?
yeah i stopped making them for some reason, its nice to see someone else making them. might start making them sometimes if i don't forget.

genetical engineering`?

comfy shooter mousic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiTX4dchAnQ

>unreal gold
now that was a real game

unironically though

Attached: dancing boomer.gif (467x398, 70K)

Perhaps, don't you see the download speed on the xbox?
It's music

Attached: 1527253616532.jpg (638x618, 24K)

Making a machine that just changes the visuals of this universe into an anime artstyle. It's still 3d, but it has that RWBY look to it. I think that would make the weebs happy.

Wouldn't it be all creepy when it's 3D?

Errr... now that I think about it, yes. How about it just creates an illusion of 3D, like those high budget 2D animations do? That wouldn't be creepy and would actually be accurate.

Do you remember Planescape: Torment?
Now THAT was an RPG

Attached: 1532908560538.png (1520x1064, 308K)

B-but.. I never played it--
Or we don't do anything, just drug everyone in believing everything is anime. You'd be 100% convinced!

Attached: 887750.jpg (442x600, 53K)

havent played it i was just shitposting but i can vaguely remember playing one of the quake games when i was a lot younger
>tfw i go into the local shop to get monster just to piss off one of my mates
Yeah, its slower on pc. It was like 10MB/s and on pc it is like 500KB/s

That's quite a bit... Hmm..

Attached: c_iirno.jpg (636x900, 161K)

New versions of the game don't have that freedom as it hijacks your computer to show you the ending scene sometime within a month of quitting. It plays a video where you have no control. Only way to skip it is to turn off your computer. Text is added to the hanging shot saying "HAPPY END" and you're forced to reinstall the game.

my buddy used to run one of the more popular unreal gold servers
Somehow the game still isn't dead
The server's offline now though on account of something I don't remember. I think I'm gonna bug him to put it back up

Attached: i dont even remember what happens in this.gif (85x105, 173K)

Orrr you could look away

So, it just automatically opens the game with the scene?

do people still play unreal gold, i was always interested in playing arena shooters but never played them for some reason. might install some soon.
yeah it is

It's more of a going through levels with custom enemies + some customs levels thing, if you wanna pvp arena shooters play quake

still sounds like fun. was going to install both of them.

hello r/banter. I have two more days of work (worked the last 5) until my "weekend". Luckily I like work but I just want to be comfy

Attached: 1532799773781.jpg (689x795, 24K)

cashewnötter och te

postan comfy song
youtu.be/IY32YgSJ8Cw
good luck uk user

thanks potatofren

Attached: GettyImages-520662808.jpg (820x550, 40K)

Kind of, but it disables your keyboard and mouse whilst it plays and it plays like a video.

That must be a scare, but also really annoying. Imagine playing another game while that suddenly opens.

>ddlc in 2019

I fucking hate the word comfy nowadays and I really don't know why, I just hate it how it sounds and looks. I didn't had any problems with it 2 years ago.