Do you people legitimately believe italians aren't white or is it a drawn out joke?

Do you people legitimately believe italians aren't white or is it a drawn out joke?

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTUqFqTuWCY
youtu.be/qUKBGqUubMI
youtu.be/LKKJdoF4V7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cute girl

Those eyes are very Italian

all europeans are caucasoid, therefore white, also lurk more

they've been doing it for 5 years

Sicilians aren't Italian

Attached: aborginal woman entertains prince william uluru.jpg (1180x787, 206K)

It's way for amerimutts to feel better about themselves

if sicilians aren't white than neither are greeks because that's what they are.

Hail fellow centurion

For the Glory of Rome

Hail Caesar

Of course they're white

let me put it straight to you, the only person on whom Jow Forums agrees is white, is Shaun King

>White
Get your burger education out of here

they're way whiter than the average American Jow Forums meetup

Attached: 1519050620078.png (251x272, 8K)

most sicilians are not like her, she looks very northerner....
there are light hair / light eye people in the south ( a minority) but generally they have the traits of a southener, like tan skin...
they can be very attractive

Jow Forums is sufficiently autistic about the minute details of this whole thing that if you really get down to it, no one's really white according to someone else and they won't hesitate to tell you why, exactly, at length.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG.png (1154x675, 1.76M)

Stop taking all the stupid shit you see here seriously, at face value. Jow Forums is 99% memes and verbal abuse and 1% actual political discussion with nuggets of truth scattered throughout.

it's just jews, pay them no heed

No

is she white?

Attached: francescachillemii.jpg (1236x1622, 241K)

Italians are White, Greeks are White, Spaniards are White, Finns are White.

The only Europeans that aren't White are Anglos.

They look like Mexicans. Italians are the spics of Western Europe. Greeks are the Haitians.

arabs and north indians are caucasoid as well doe
yes they are, it's sardinians the ones who genetically and culturally differ the most from mainland Italy

>girl

>Girl

Attached: 1538155681484.png (303x641, 136K)

That's a girl?.
Looks like a bad tranny.

It's a (((jidf))) tactic, a joke to some, and real to some spergs. Same thing with picking on Irish, slavs, and so on. Division in a time of white genocide is as old as International Jewry's communist front.

Attached: 1499469398252.jpg (305x478, 43K)

That's just D&C kikes.

Attached: 1531160630388.jpg (2400x2284, 1.95M)

European does not automatically mean white. Pic related is a person with 100% European genetics, not a "Muslim rape baby"

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

reminder that OP is a schizo who reply to themselves with different flags

No
We are blacks
Give gibs now, white boys

it's complicated

Attached: me-euroK15.png (2361x1629, 166K)

So none of the founders of your country or the predominant original genetic stock of the United States, gotcha.

You're not white if...

>ur eyes are BROWN
>ur NIPS not PINK
>ur skin can TAN
>u can't MILK DRINK

but they are still caucasoid, albeit tanned, i.e. they are "white", not by anglo-saxon standards, but no one except for them is white in their perspective. The thing is, the whole "White people" neologisms appears only in nations that don't have majority white population or have a significant black minority, that's why that whole terminology originated in the US.
Look at pic related, sure, they might be tanned slightly if you coloured the picture, but they sure do look "white",certainly europoid

Attached: women_protesting_hijab_iran.jpg (1600x1066, 329K)

Italians are much smarter, more industrious, less violent, less smelly, less obese and less repulsive than spics. Wishful thinking, Miguel.

>Pic related is a person with 100% European genetics
Just fuck off, mutt.

He is Francesco Anacoura, he is seychellois.
Too white to be one of us

No sorry Slovakia, no one in this picture looks white. I get what you're saying, but these people are clearly not European.

Are you fucking kidding? You stupid mutt.

how come ?

Attached: persian.jpg (1024x840, 110K)

Here is your typical Italian

Attached: Italian people.jpg (232x218, 10K)

white comes from European diaspora countries as a blanket term. Canada and Australasia never had large negro populations

The joke is that nobody agrees on the term 'white'
>mfw when jews are white
>mfw i'm brown.

Attached: 1537163129771.png (292x257, 100K)

though, i agree they have that middle-eastern look

>The joke is that nobody agrees on the term 'white'
White = Germanic
Only nonwhites disagree

White = European heritage

And no, Jews are not White.

The Irish are literally light skinned lactose tolerant black people. They are NOT Caucasian

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

Yes, "white people" is a pretty much senseless term with no clear boundaries

never said they did, i am saying it originated in the US, due to their circumstances, to me for instance, when i hear/say the phrase white person or white, i cringe, since it feels utterly alien to me, because we never labelled/designated others with their race, but rather their ethnicity, it's just weird to me to use/hear that terminology

>Do you people legitimately believe italians aren't white
no, but there is a degree of arabic admixture in southern italians

>or is it a drawn out joke?
yes

>no, but there is a degree of arabic admixture in southern italians
Barely any desu.

no, white women have nice tits

i'm italian and can drink milk but had people think i was hispanic when i went to the south

fml

ok

Attached: monicabelucci.jpg (950x1293, 265K)

Only Japanese are white.

why do we have to have this thread all the time

that's still a degree of admixture
just like the admixture in finns from the ugric

This is Jow Forums
Nobody is white on Jow Forums

>no, but there is a degree of arabic admixture in southern italians
Not really, a few arabs only ruled only Sicily for less than 200 years and most got booted out
Beyond that, nothing

Faggot

i would say that mostly due to greeks colonising a big chunk of the italian boot, including sicily

Italians and Meds have a Large Culture and huge Achievements some people there have Lighter features up north while darker features are at the south.

It doesn't matter if they're "White" they are Italians in Italy and belong to the European Family. i have everything against the people who move to other Countries en masse like some of the Eastern Countries and to be honest Mediterranian Families have a much better bond that the other Countries could benefit from instead of being selfish. and i do value Italians and our old Allies higher than the Bongs,French or Burgers

youtu.be/RTUqFqTuWCY
youtu.be/qUKBGqUubMI
and lovely Japan
youtu.be/LKKJdoF4V7A

Heil Hitler
Viva il Duce
天皇陛下万歳

Attached: 2376d2575c60955cd1315fce267d5977.jpg (564x811, 77K)

that's how nordic women look you moron

Attached: Greek-Colonization-map.jpg (766x475, 121K)

And that is correct, Greeks are the only ones to have left a significant genetic impact on the italian population (and still, that's only mostly in a few areas of the south, chiefly Sicily, Calabria, ionian Puglia and bay of Naples)

This desu.
There are clear genetic differences due to colonization/native populations.

Same with southern French. Their swarthy because of a greek colony.

Attached: ancientitaly.png (1000x1191, 208K)

My great-grandma used to say the Italians were "just niggers turned inside out"

Apparently this was a pretty common phrase in the American North-East during the 20's,30's, 40's, and 50's

>they really are just niggers turned inside out

Attached: 100.jpg (640x960, 76K)

wtf i love islam now

I'm of Sicilian descent, and genetically mostly Italian and Greek, but also part Middle Eastern, as well as knowing that some last names within my extended family were used by Sephardic Jews during the 1400s. After 1492 or 1493, they were either expelled by Spain and Portugal to North African countries or Eastern Mediterranean countries. Many Jews ended up converting to Catholicism, although probably most of these Conversos kept practicing Judaism in secret, until generations later, by which point the meaning of it may possibly have just become like weird family traditions, and many of their descendants really were Catholics. There were also the Semitic and Hamitic people of the Carthaginian civilization, especially settled within some areas of western Sicily. We wuz King Solomon and General Hannibal, I suppose. Not every Sicilian gets Middle Eastern DNA results included with the majority Italian and Greek ones, but it is common throughout the island, especially the farther west regions.

my dna test said 100% europe and i'm still not white according to pol

Islam is arabic, persians are aryans, literally

good thing she is burning in hell then, you stinky kike

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

it's just banting you retard

If it was you wouldn't see all these threads asking if they're white when they clearly aren't.

Attached: italian girl cutee.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

That's actually a phase to describe the Irish your grandma was full of shit

The mutt is a known JIDF meme and the italians aren't white shit is basically in the same vein. They'll post actual 56% white mutts like themselves and generalize that onto all italians. They do that with all mediterraneans.

What's the difference between this and the north africa?

Attached: MyNordaAncestah.jpg (1442x1400, 564K)

meds aren't white by german standards. hitler looked italian.

Italians are Schrodinger's Whites, so we get to say nigger.

Most southern Italians are right on the edge of not being white. Its a judgment call.

Attached: giphy.gif (496x192, 432K)

The language

americans largely do not have passports, which contributes to their incredibly narrow, US-centric worldview. They draw their perspectives from jewish facsimiles repeated to them since they were first circumcised. If you discuss another country in any meaningful capacity instead of tired stereotypes like "french surrender monkeys" etc with an american, they will become confused, and often violent.

Attached: mutt.png (388x404, 32K)

>Meds aren't white
>Hitler looks like a med
>Hitler isn't white
You need to work on it a bit more. Just giving some tips when you are baiting and shitposting. And if you do this to further division than fuck you kikelover.

Attached: 001.jpg (595x745, 52K)

Genes, average IQ, behavior, looks.

Galileo Ferraris creator of first AC motor and Theodor Herzl father of zionism, see the difference? There's no difference.
Italians = jews.

Attached: galileo.jpg (1280x460, 189K)

i am med you idiot, and hitler didn't look germanic whatsoever. Neither did most nazi officials.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Attached: Italian and jew.png (417x205, 97K)

>Most southern Italians are right on the edge of not being white.
how so and what makes southern italy so wildly different in your mind?

lol fucking brazilians

why am i italian but have this nose then?

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

?

Attached: 121212122112121221121221.jpg (737x530, 114K)

guess i'm not jewish you divisive kike

Roman nose is the opposite + it has a bump

Attached: 1010108bw3.jpg (876x229, 160K)

Constantine is a good example of a roman nose

Attached: 5626233211_f379cee4bc_b.jpg (680x1024, 397K)

Attached: 1538141682707.png (714x1107, 327K)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1082, 327K)

Pompey don't have "roman nose" is more like "alpine nose".
He is full Dinaric and half roman, but good example

But a bad example of a roman emperor