Frens I just got back from date with girl. Our first proper kiss was today but it wasn't as good as I expected...

Frens I just got back from date with girl. Our first proper kiss was today but it wasn't as good as I expected, but it was purely my fault.

Should I text her & tell her why I didn't find the kiss as good as it could've been (tell her it was entirely my fault).

I tried a new way of kissing which supposed to show dominance & a way I haven't tried before, but I didn't pull it off too well (I'll tell her something along these lines).

Or should I wait and tell her in person next time?

Attached: Apu Sad.jpg (619x453, 26K)

quit bein a dumb crybaby dont say shit do better in the future

Next time (next week?) I'll go for a kiss using the way I am used to. If it goes better next time, should I bring it up why the first kiss (today) wasn't so good in comparison?

Attached: Apu Dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

dont say shit

Don't say shit. Just don't do it again fren.

>kissing a girl that isn't engaged to you
wew, degenerate.

Okay :/

Hmm okay fren. Is it really bad to say it to her even when I purely blame myself?

I very much see her being my wife in future (She's pretty much a female version of me).

Attached: Apu Up Late.png (1236x888, 45K)

you want to marry yourself? wow, what a narcissist.

If you ever do bring it up make sure its years after you've been married

>tfw you don't have to deal with this kind of shit because you'll die a virgin and you'll never touch a girl
feels good man

Attached: good shit.jpg (438x445, 57K)

you should just show her this thread, op.

do NOT bring it up, listen to

next time you kiss her, grab the back of her head and stick your tongue as far into her mouth as you possibly can. chicks love that.

Shush. Imo she's a perfect match.

Wow okay fren, I didn't realise I could've made a major mistake.

Everyone needs love at some point.

N-no.

Thank you, I didn't realise the grave error I could've made.

I asked a girl friend too, I texted her except in more detail about what happened and what I should do, I'll see what she says.

Attached: Apu Having Problem Sleeping.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Lol no, I'm not that bad or dumb.

Also if you don't mind telling me, why would it be bad to bring it up next time afterwards (if) we have a great kiss? She's first girl I've dated but I have had a couple sexual experiences so I'm just very new to the dating/relationship/romantic scene.

Attached: Apu Heart.png (240x304, 15K)

>Everyone needs love at some point
correct
>Everyone needs 3dpd
incorrect

Attached: anime pro.png (604x692, 323K)

This

Just don't say anything unless you want to joke around about it and are sure that you'll be able to. If you're actually expecting to waifu this girl then you should have no problems.

No.

Oh we banter a lot and joke/make fun of each other a lot, both thru text and when we're together. Tbh I really wanna tell her but only after next time if we have a much better kiss. It may come off as cocky but I want her to know the reason for why the kiss wasn't as good as it could've been & that it was my fault.

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

test

why the fuck would you bring it up? If you bring it up you'll just make a big deal out of nothing. just kiss her better in the future.

So the girl friend I've texted said I should ask my date what she thought of the kiss and then explain that it could've better due to me trying something new.

Because I see the first actual kiss as being important, especially as I see her as wife potential.
Also I made her really wait a long time for this actual kiss as she has told me before she has been waiting for a while for it.
Furthermore, a good kiss and a bad kiss can effect a 'thing' considerably (my girl friend also said this).

Attached: Apu Bed Coffee.png (744x687, 44K)

you shouldn't bring it up because that would be autistic. first kisses are often awkward / bad especially for younger people, just try to do better and leave the past in the past

>first kisses are often awkward / bad especially for younger people

Wow really? Thanks for giving me this insight. I'm 22 she's 21. I really am gonna try to do better.
Also the first time I ever kissed a girl, it was so good. Like we made out for 15 minutes it seemed.

Okay so majority of you are saying not to bring it up, so I think I'll listen to you guys.
However none of you are girls, so I should factor in what my girl friend is saying, although I more so feel inclined to going along with you guys.

Attached: Apu Thinking.png (634x513, 22K)

My date just sent snapchat video. I haven't opened it yet but it's probably of her feeding her dogs what I bought them for their birthday. I gave her their presents as a surprise about 10 minutes before we kissed to end our date. She said many times that it is so cute that I bought them presents.

Attached: Apu Puppy.png (667x684, 53K)

Dear God you sound extremely autistic. This is such a miniscule thing that only a retard would get so hung up on it. Obviously she likes you and nothing will come of this

pff, shouldn't have talked to your girl friend. girls usually tell anything they hear. never do that again user. also, never tell a girl that you could do something better, it makes you seem like a beta maleand most women dont really like beta males

you bought her live puppies before you even kissed?? that's a bold strategy user, hope it pays off for you

drink ethidium bromide faggot, nobody cares about your shitty life lmao

Attached: ZUN.jpg (331x331, 33K)

I'm just getting so hung up on it as she's the first girl I've ever dated and I really see her as being my wife one day.

Okay friend, I'll ignore what my girl friend said. Also sounds like good advice, my date said she really likes my confidence from what she's seen.

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Lol no fren, I bought her dogs birthday gifts. She's had them 7 years.

Attached: Apu Laughing.png (710x577, 161K)

No you

lol ok that makes much more sense

Lol I wouldn't just drop a puppy on someone

Attached: Apu Cat.jpg (604x516, 58K)

>Should I text her & tell her why I didn't find the kiss as good as it could've been (tell her it was entirely my fault).
Don't do this. Just be confident and shrug it off.

Attached: 1503878356528.jpg (567x449, 33K)

Thanks for the help bullyfren. True, as I said recently she is attracted to my confidence. Next time I'll be more confident.

Forgot image

Attached: Apu Beer.jpg (680x309, 25K)

>I'm just getting so hung up on it as she's the first girl I've ever dated and I really see her as being my wife one day.
You're falling into the trap every man has gotten into

No but really, she's the female version of me, regarding hobbies, interests and personality.
I mean I am aware countless men have felt this way but I feel like I could not possibly meet more of a perfect match.

Attached: Apu Gib Milkies.jpg (778x512, 41K)

Finding someone just like you rarely turns out well. The whole "opposites attract" thing is also bullshit. You need to find someone with similar interests that will also challenge you in others.

What are these hobbies, interests and personalities?

Oh we do have certain differences, she's pretty rich so spends money more lavishly than me. Also spends a lot of money on trainers, electronics and gym stuff. I meanwhile mostly try scrimp & save in most circumstances.

Too much to honestly list but some hobbies is football and basketball, interests in similar music, travelling, crime/law, personality both easy going, like to banter, same political views.

Also, we are talking thru snaps on snapchat now, it is going good frens, I am happy. I think I was overreacting or worrying too much.

Attached: Apu Bed Time.png (786x618, 35K)

:D Frens, she just said she really liked the ending of the date! I'm so relieved & happy.

Attached: Apu Arms Raised.jpg (865x526, 55K)

very blessed, happy for ya fren

Attached: image.png (850x659, 55K)

Thank you so much fren. I hope everyone here meets their special someone, sooner than later. It's such a nice feeling, especially as I was a pretty introverted, until the last two years where I've become more extroverted.

I also didn't chase girls, I did my degree and worked on my physique, now I believe that I've been rewarded by a higher being for waiting for my reward (My faith has increased a lot in last couple years too)..

Attached: Apu Graduation.jpg (232x217, 8K)

americans are truly brainwashed