Why does this threaten you so much?

Why does this threaten you so much?
Are you THAT insecure about your distro?

Attached: 1501446244623.jpg (1680x1050, 120K)

Anime girls don't really threaten me and they don't influence what distro I run.

Distrolets fear the binary, rolling release distro.

>a simple lightweight linux distribution.
>grill still has big humongous milkies
what

>A simple, lightweight linux distribution.
audible kek

im not insecure about my waifu kys

who uses binary distros?

>simple
>lightweight
>SystemD

I mean, I run Ubuntu but I don't pretend it's lightweight.

Literally t. plebuntu
If you are using ubuntu/kubuntu/xubuntu/debian/mint/antergos/manjaro or anything out of the box shit, you can't give an opinion about Arch.

Why the fuck do you faggots even care? As long as it works well enough and does your job, use it, if not, change it.
You fat cunts have way too much time on your hands.

Arch is shit since Judd left and got Red Hat employees as devs.

BSD init and rc.conf used to be selling points of Arch.
Removal of the installer was also retarded, I don't want to read the wiki page on my shitty phone just to install Grub2.

Well, considering I've used it plenty of times before, started on Slackware around 99, just recently came from using Void, and only use Ubuntu because I can't be bothered to spend time configuring shit and fighting with getting 60(59.94) fps video on my 4k monitor working via xrandr I think I might have something to contribute to the discussion.

I've tried arch a few times and it's just shit. It's what hacker kiddies install to feel good they can read a step by step guide and copy paste commands. At least install source distro if you have that level of autism. The install steps are the same and will give you a different product than just another binary distro running the same kernel with the same packages and settings as everything else.

user that uses Ubuntu has it right. You either have time for a super custom system or not. Arch is somewhere in the middle where you just end up fucked

>talks about being insecure
>prefers degenerate 2d anime girls over real women
k

Brainlet detected. The 2D waifu is a representation of femininity, in the same way a classical statue or a famous painting is. Anime is the superior art form, women are women, men are men, and it's completely free from Jewish influence. One experiences anime in the same way that one experiences a classical myth, you have to be open to the symbolism.

Go back to Rick and Morty you fucking faggot.

>men are men
>anime
Sure you jest.

Attached: astolfo.jpg (1365x768, 305K)

>and it's completely free from Jewish influence
ever thought about it being the opposite?
>Go back to Rick and Morty
keep projecting faggot, you're the one watching cartoons and talking shit about something i don't even know

I hope this is a copy pasta. Anime is filled with degeneracy, pedophilia, and faggotry.

Ahnya~

Attached: 1500605439827.png (1366x768, 1.97M)

While I still prefer anime over most cancer that can be found on tv here, I don't see degeneracy like pedophilia and incest being pushed as much as in anime. Anime is far from perfect.

Just reinstalled it. I hate systemd, but I hate GTK3 even more because I'm forced to use it more often, and gtk3-mushrooms sounded too good not to give a spin, which ain't available anywhere else despite being a collection of patches. I'm trading one red hat cancer for another, but I'll only worry about that if Slackware has another major release in the near future.

Attached: 1522742857109.png (889x717, 858K)

All distros are shit. If you want REAL SECURE OS install openBSD.