Why should blacks be allowed in our society when their average iq is below the 'retard threshold'?

Why should blacks be allowed in our society when their average iq is below the 'retard threshold'?

Also do you think intel is any competition to NVidia in the graphics field?

Attached: swastika.png (2000x1200, 31K)

>Why should blacks be allowed in our society when their average iq is below the 'retard threshold'?
Because the "you have a too low IQ" is a slippery slope argument, and would ultimately lead to elitism, technocracy and less liberty in general.

>Also do you think intel is any competition to NVidia in the graphics field?
Lol, no.

Bad thread

Go back to pol idiot

Nice post

You realise that's exactly what OP wants you to say?
Jesus Christ you people are gullible.

Why did you bump the thread?
Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: sam-hyde-the-racist.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

no
no

Go back to >>>/leftypol/

1.These monkeys should be fucking exterminated
2.Nah, intel has too shitty tech in general

Attached: 1390801136629.jpg (3816x3464, 1.66M)

>implying the nazis were incompetent and would release jews to roam free
Why do you love jews so much?

I don't, however the holocaust was jewish propaganda to control germany

You clearly do, when you are implying that the subhuman low-IQ jewish vermin outsmarted the greatest aryan leaders of modern times.

their average IQ is above yours

They control the world today don't they?

Attached: 1405873872521.png (1319x439, 57K)

Your teenager filled fedora board should be nuked and all of its users should get a ruff talking to by their parents.

No, they really don't. A handful of jews have managed to establish themselves as leading bankers and men of finance, but they are easily exposed (see Soros, for example) and their power can be stripped if we organise against them. We've allowed them this because out of sympathy, not because they are some kind of conspiring masterminds.

Jews are literal subhumans, they seek power but they are weak and easily removed. You need to start voting for politicians that aren't bought by the Israeli/jewish lobby and that aren't in the pockets of Wall Street jews. But instead, you vote for politicians that surround themselves with corrupt billionaires and give them huge tax cuts at the expense of the hard workers because you are duped.

Who even cares. Anyone who isn't a literary newfag doesn't sort threads by bumps.

;_;

Because IQ is as valid as geekbench.
And most people do use intel video chips, so.

>elevates jews to some god-like status
Yeah, you clearly love jews.

I don't vote at all because most elections are a farce

>I don't vote at all
There's your problem right there.

>most elections are a farce
Clearly they aren't, when a fucking senile cunt got elected to office merely because he was the anti-establishment candidate. Imagine what would have happened if more than merely half of eligible voters actually bothered to get off their lazy asses and vote. Instead you let filthy rich billionaires decide the candidates for you during the primaries and then was forced to choose between cholera and plague.

Why should anyone be allowed in our Jow Forums when their average iq is below the 'retard threshold'?

I am not elevating them. I just find it funny how "only" nearly every rich person is jewish and how "only" the jews dictate a lot of things. That doesn't mean they're smart. Just took opportunities and capitalized on them that any moron could've. I hate jews.

I'm not American wtf you want me to do, ride my kangaroo over the ocean and vote?

Attached: 1405878071467.jpg (640x613, 163K)

Wrong thread, buddy... Answering your questions:
am no,
and hell no.

>I just find it funny how "only" nearly every rich person is jewish
Except that's very far from the truth. Most filthy rich are actually white, only a handful of jews have managed to do the same, and it's often on the expense of other jews. They have no honour.

Among the top 100 richest people today there are more saudi sheiks than there are jews, stop elevating them. It's almost like you secretly wish for them to be better than you. This seems like some weird cuckold fantasy, if you ask me.

You could try riding an emu.

>gas the jews
>no official papers with those orders
>definitely gased the jews
>6 gorillion jews dead
>post-war jew population was greater than pre-war.

Emus are the niggers of ostriches though.