You have 1 minute to explain why you don't own the best laptop in the market

You have 1 minute to explain why you don't own the best laptop in the market

Notice: I'm poor/I don't have the money is not an argument. You can always buy used or buy and older model.

Attached: 816jzlNp+0L._Macbook Pro_.jpg (1500x923, 182K)

Muh games

@65515428
I already have a nice computer, thank you though. :)

But I do own a Dell latitude

>games

Not an argument.

>Bootcamp
>Wine
>Emulators
>Literally thousand of games already compatible with mac

>@

>Muh games
Bootcamp.

I don't particularly like macos. But next time I buy a laptop I will definitely consider a macbook and then give windows most of the hard drive space.

>I'm ok with settling for an inferior product and I don't really want to know what I'm missing out on

Sure strong argument you have there

I don't think the MacBook Pro is worth the money.

Your paying for an experience. But it's not accomplishing anything that a PC can't do.

'cause I ain't gay. your mum is

First: I like Stallman and I'm trying to use GuixSD(have do trouble with it, but I'll make it work anyway)
Second: Apple fanboys are foolish people
Third: I'm not gay, I just have autism

>Notice: I'm poor/I don't have the money is not an argument
That's a perfectly fine argument, stop pretending it isn't.

Because it's an underpowered piece of shit sold at 5 times what is actually worth

And because im not so insecure about myself as to need an overpriced piece of shit with an Apple sticker to make myself look better in the eyes of other shallow idiots

I'm waiting for the new model in June.

help me, should I buy an 2013/2014 macbook pro 13 with i5 and 8gb ram and 128/256 gb ssd?? I really want to buy one and I'm ok with a used one since I don't have more than 800 usd. Please no hate, just tell me if an old model is worth or not?

The OS is a piece of shit. Almost everyone in my office has to input their iCloud password when they log in because it says there's an error with the account, even though it's the same password every time.

Package management is horrid, it's about on level with windows. You have to use pkgsrc, homebrew, macports and I don't know what other ruby script.

And no, I can't just install Linux. The compatibility is so bad even wifi doesn't work.

SAGE SAGE SAGE
Why are people actually posting in this bait thread again. every. fuckin. day.

Attached: youfitin.jpg (550x367, 71K)

I've been using Mac for almost 6 years and I've never had to input my iCloud password.

> You have to use pkgsrc, homebrew, macports and I don't know what other ruby script.
I only use homebrew.

Because this still fucking works, even after all these years. I'm on Sierra, and everything is just fast, can you believe it? I thought about swapping out the drive for a SSD, but decided not to because honestly it still works great.
>muh planned obsolescence
Get fucked neckbeards.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x563, 66K)

>I've been using Mac for almost 6 years and I've never had to input my iCloud password.
Ok so you don't have this bug. Me and my coworkers on Sierra/High Sierra do, and apparently it hasn't been fixed since 2013.

>I only use homebrew.
Trust me, you're using pkgsrc.

The fact so far is that people on macs come to me for support daily and people on Windows are working fine.

>You can always buy used or buy and older model.
Don't do this. The only reason I ever use my laptop is if there's a shitty web interface that doesn't support my phone and i plan to be away from home for more than 8 hours.

You can't do jack shit on an old laptop

>literally can't into brainletOS
Be honest, this isn't at "work", this is happening to you at your special daycare for people with down syndrome

my budget priced asus desktop is over a decade old and works just fine too. what's your point?

>mac
>mac
>MAC!!!!!!

FUCKING APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you got confronted with the reality that your favorite OS is more of a broken piece of shit than Arch.

well I was replying to OP as to why I don't have "the best laptop on the market" or whatever
>muh asus
what's your point? I bet it doesn't actually run fine anyways

Arch is fine, retard. All opinions now and future immediately discarded because you're just going to spout memes about things you have zero experience with.

>best laptop
>can't even preform a right-click, a task so rudimentary that it's considered essential on every other laptop
Okay OP

I wanted a 13 inch laptop with a GPU and I wanted to do (pic related).

Attached: Surface-Book-detached.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

I actually use Arch much better than macOS, that was my point.

I don't like dongles

>I bet it doesn't actually run fine anyways
nice argument

Alright, hold on a sec, disregarding the laptop or operating system you're using... People who still right-click on laptops are fucking luddites. No matter what trackpad you're using, it's so clunky and shitty. Every normal person "right clicks" by tapping on the trackpad with two fingers. But let me guess, you don't even tap to click, you click to click with a trackpad. Disgusting! Brutal savage, please join us in the 21st century.

>Dell latitude
God approves, is it a 7xxx?

>doesn't have an argument
>"nice argument"
nice argument, retard

I'd rather not burn my dick with the downward pointing fans

my 2013 macbook air just werks and I recently put in a brand new battery into it so it lasts me an entire day of use again

Didn't know decent graphics cards were optional for playing games

Why do people constantly need confirmation that the products they bought are good?