Why is noone talking about how 5G is a dangerous microwave?

why is noone talking about how 5G is a dangerous microwave?

Attached: 1521242921128.gif (227x221, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nCygMtB4CI
youtube.com/watch?v=oY5SReQ2Kqc
crazynauka.pl/czy-telefony-komorkowe-szkodza-zdrowiu-sprawdzamy/
youktube.com/watch?v=-_2z8snyuwc
youtube.com/watch?v=vGVkgubqfzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As opposed to "safe" microwave, like wi-fi, 4g, 3g, gsm and cdma, right?

5g is apparently markedly more potent, I dont understand the science personally so i can't weigh in

can you please debunk this then it would give me a lot of relief

youtube.com/watch?v=7nCygMtB4CI

youtube.com/watch?v=oY5SReQ2Kqc

The antennas will be directed and there will be lots of these "guns" pointed everywhere.
Plus, 5G will be able to use really high frequencies which require more power, thus putting more energy into it.
Nevermind that they're planning to add antennas everywhere in a city...

inb4 glow-in-the-darks doing psyops and memeops pushing for 5G

>implying wifi is safe

Go to /sci/ from time to time and learn sth kids, I swear to god.

The power of microwaves in the mobile spectrum, both in the decimetre and centimetre band IS WAY TOO LITTLE TO DO ANY DAMAGE TO LIVING TISSUE.

>The microwave oven has a power of 600-800 watts - the current "pulls" from the socket.
>The transmitter of a modern mobile phone usually has the power of a fraction of a single watt, which, moreover, usually isn't used in its entirety. This is a huge and fundamental difference.

Here's a good pop-sci article, use google translate and stop embarassing yourselves:
crazynauka.pl/czy-telefony-komorkowe-szkodza-zdrowiu-sprawdzamy/

High-frequency bands are simply not a viable solution for city-scale networks, they'll only be used in homes. As a proof of that carriers are only testing low and mid frequency bands(600MHz-6GHz - basically what we are suing today) with the speed increase provided by MIMO.
tl;dr - it's FUD.

*using

>Plus, 5G will be able to use really high frequencies which require more power, thus putting more energy into it
Those frequencies are still orders of magnitude lower than what the sun would beam at you if you ever ventured outside

yes

Also keep in mind that we haven't even seen true 4g yet - even LTE Advanced doesn't qualify as proper 4g. 5g is even more ambitious.

Yea but doctors recommend 30 minutes to 1hr of exposure to the sun a day, not 24/7

Did you even read his post

>we haven't even seen true 4g yet

Maybe not in America.

Signal strength is insufficient to cook your brain. You should still get rid of your smartphone, but more for your mental health.

Attached: 1523130577457.png (2752x1092, 197K)

lol'd hard

Read posts till the end before you reply.

Even if it had the power of a microwave, so what?
All a microwave does is heat up liquid water, it's not like it can change DNA or something.
It shouldn't be more harmful than a sauna.

I kek'd surprisingly hard.

>All a microwave does is heat up liquid water

Lol

Heating is the only thing non-ionizing radiation is capable of. All reported "harmful effects" of microwaves are due to heat only. Yes, you can get cancer from heat.

Attached: 1522260321425.png (817x443, 34K)

Studies show cellphones have an impact on developing children with thinner skulls. In some nations they require phones to be sold with headsets to minimize risk.
If I had a child I'd be very careful of the amount of time they spend with a cellphone.
If something is harmful for children it's probably not great for adults. If I'm sitting at a desk I take my phone out of pockets and set away from myself, never sleep with it directly next to me, etc.
US cellphone safety standards still date back to creation of technology and only assume a full grown adult male uses the device for around an hour a week.

Attached: camels_doctors_whiteshirt.jpg (1200x1538, 455K)

microwave:
heats up things
visible light:
heats up things
causes cancer

why arent you living in a basement?

Got a router with 5G built in, I've been sitting literally 2 feet away from it over 10 hours a day for months now. Am I kill?

>my phone is sitting in my pocket next to my dick right now

Attached: 1491334164171.png (311x304, 111K)

>doctors
>busy
lol

These are the people I share this board with...

Hitler after the war?

Your weiner is probably fine. Its those baby making testies you gotta worry about bro

>Brainlet doesn't understand magnitude

Attached: 1421468507151.jpg (1280x1280, 390K)

Only fucking retards think this is a problem. Bait thread by the way. The only way you're ever going to have a ~0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance at having complications from radio waves used for telecoms, is if you wear a giant base station on your head that's at full capacity for most of your life cranking above the rated wattage. According to some people, the earth is flat and there are mind control chemicals in tap water... Everyone is being bombarded by FAR stronger radiation constantly. You better seal off all your windows and live in your dark house because the sun is far more capable of doing damage than telecom radio waves.

wifi works at pretty much the same frequencies. In fact 2.4 GHz wifi operates in the same frequency band as microwave ovens. There is a reason for this. The frequency band that microwave ovens use is considered unlicensed, which was done to accommodate microwave ovens. Wifi uses this band because it is unlicensed. There are restrictions on transmit power though so don't sweat it.

let me tell you what you should be afraid of though, there is a batshit crazy company out there lobbying the FCC to let them use increased transmit power to wireless charge cellphones. This increased transmit power is actually dangerous and requires a safety shut off device to stop charging if someone gets into the beam. They hopefully won't succeed, but with the current FCC anything goes.

Non-ionizing radiation can still affect various bodily systems, though it's mostly at an intensity far higher than that of a cell phone. Radio towers may be potentially harmful however.

We dont need it.
Simple.

You know, when they do actually start using dangerous frequencies no-one will fucking believe it since idiots cry wolf on fucking everything.

Fammm.... Saunas are shown to cause skin cancer.

5G will operate in ranges up to 60GHz. to put that in perspective, we are only using 2.4 and 5GHz now. Much higher frequencies. The technology has dual uses, a communications network and a microwave suppression grid for civil unrest.

Attached: Girl-Interrupted-The-movie-girl-interrupted-11807909-1272-716.jpg (1272x716, 96K)

Here are some other videos made by these two winners.

youktube.com/watch?v=-_2z8snyuwc
youtube.com/watch?v=vGVkgubqfzo

You must believe every word of it, right?

Attached: 1521406461418.png (1080x1080, 127K)

Already happening in numerous fields. This is always the case. Small outliers are crazy, the nations that inact regulation are nuts, then eventually mass acceptance when science can't be ignored any longer.

Flat earth, sun center of galaxy, health smoking, germs causing sickness, it's all the same shit.

Can only be fought by acknowledging abnormal results and replication. Many studies now have trouble with results being replicated but that doesn't stop corporate advertising media arm from pushing their shit to the 5 monopolistic companies that control the majority of media consumption in America.
If you want to look at most impartial studies on a subject look at government funded studies in nations that consume but not produce the good in question. They will have best interest of users at heart
And fuck Canada for still exporting asbestos

5G won't happen in my location for another decade or so. I didn't even have LTE just a month ago. I'm fine.

How does frequency require more power. Please dont post since its obvious you even doesnt pass throught midleschool and you are harming people.

>youktube
Did you write the URL yourself?