Time is Convoluted

So today after schoolong I went home and decided to take a nap since I was tired. I slept and just recently I woke up at 9:08. What I didn’t realize is why it was dark outside and everyone in my house was gone. I thought it was saturday for a second but it actually was friday. Thanks for reading my blog but has this happened to anyone else sometime?

Attached: 5DCED42F-36F8-4B06-A1B0-003EDB14FC8D.jpg (600x401, 105K)

Wrestling is sexual to homosexuals like you

that’s not part of what I said

What?

Attached: niceblogfaggot.gif (320x180, 1.24M)

FUCK I’m so fucking tired just let me sleep I doN’T KNOW WHATS GOING ON

You meet this hot girl you know like 10 out of 10 hot girl, she got everything. She got them big lips, she got those big tits, she got the big ass and she also has that gigantic vagina. So this girl's the real deal. She takes you upstairs and she lies you on the bed. Then she tells you "Ashleyfag let me eat that booty". Would you let her?

noooooo

She suddenly takes off her wig and to your surprise it was your father. And I quote your father says" you did it my baby boy, you passed the gay test" he gives you a pat on your back and he takes you out for ice cream.

thanks dad :)

Attached: EEAC6ABB-8734-4B10-9E62-7BFCB2FC2030.jpg (540x556, 65K)

then suddenly you woke up. It was all a dream none of it was real. Then out of the corner of the room you see a shadowy figure. Who is it but Ashley from Nintendo. She said you suck stop using my likeness on every single post you made on a Laotian Western cartoon image board. If you don't stop this I will turn you and to a gay wrestler oh wait nevermind you already are gay wrestler. How do you react?

I love you ashley

you wake up again it was all a dream nothing was real. You go up to the mirror and say "woe is me, why can't I have nice things" then you just noticed you where Ashley all along from Nintendo

>bLOG

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

I need to wake up

You wake up and then suddenly nothing has changed you're still Ashley from Nintendo.

ok now what

Attached: 439D678E-B886-4E22-BC6F-50F9EBB3EFFA.jpg (1280x480, 218K)

You look over your shoulder and see yourself. You're the wife of you who is sleeping on the bed and you look back to the mirror but your Ashley from Nintendo.

very nice

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

wait you're fine with that

idk really I like myself but I also like ashley so it’s complicated

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

What if you have sex but the Conscience Says you have now is in the Ashley and you're having sex with yourself

can you say that but in english plz

Sorry I get goofy when I have a lack of sleep
Okay the consciences you have right now it's inside Ashley's body this is your point of view. So you're going to have sex with yourself while your Consciousness it's inside Ashley. You know what I'm saying

That would imply that my host body is capable of making choices without my conscience. If my conscience was transferred over to ashley’s body then my host body would in theory not be functional, since a human consists of both a spiritual and physical form. One cannot operate without the other, and with my soul essentially being within Ashley my body will just be stuck there, lifeless and essentially dead

It's like a parallel universe and you met yourself and you were Ashley

But then that raises the question of who I really am when it comes to parrarel universes. Am I still myself and experience events in this universe we are in currently or does my persepctive transfer over to ashley in the other parallel universe? If so then am I still able to affect my decisions in this universe when I transfer to the other or are there just two consciences of myself acting independently from the other?

>are there just two consciences of myself acting independently from the other?
Yes, what do you f*** yourself as Ashley

whats going on in here

If that is the case then my choice ultimately depends on choice as who to play as. If I was ashley I would turn it down but if I was myself then yes I would, considering she would essentially be an entirely different person from myself

i regret asking, goodbye

Cool so you're willing to f*** yourself

Not necessarily since it is not truly myself that is in the parallel universe. The whole answer to this question still comes down to if you believe you in a parallel universe is still yourself or not. I believe that the option can vary mainly concerning the differences between the two entities. But because I am myself in this world and ashley is her body with my conscience, I don’t believe we are the same person and thus not gay in my point of view

You're overthinking it aaaaaaaqaa you wake up from this dream and you see yourself f****** your father the end

>gay thread

Attached: MON DYUUUUUUUUUUHHHH.jpg (565x570, 20K)

cease homos

No wtf that’s gay nigga
this isn’t a gay thread this is a theoretical physics thread

more like theoretical homosex positions

Attached: sentry down.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Okay after a terrifying experience you wake up and see yourself in the same situation with the whole Ashley and you and you going to f*** yourself blah blah blah. What if the other you forces himself onto you?

That’s what shit post is trying to get at but I don’t agree with his view

Attached: 9C76A946-2D3A-4DD2-8337-6691BF828AF3.jpg (750x750, 51K)

hmm
sounds like fag post needs a sandvich

Attached: YATATATATA.jpg (1152x864, 154K)

I would deny the attempt
prove it

But he persist and continues

FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR GAY ERP SHIT POST IM FUCKING TIRED AND DONT WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOUR FUCKING ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SHITTY THEORIES ARE FUCKING WRONG AND GAY JUST LET ME FUCKING SLEEP GOD DAMNIT

Wrestling is pretty gay

Attached: 56878675343.png (1120x1092, 160K)

this

Attached: piss.jpg (256x256, 8K)

This.

Did you just call shitpost a gayposter? What a fagx

Lol I love you man go to bed