Pretty sure my g400 isn’t registering clicks. Need a new mouse today and don’t want to get meme’d...

Pretty sure my g400 isn’t registering clicks. Need a new mouse today and don’t want to get meme’d. I had the g400 for 7 years now and it’s been a good run. How is pic related?

Attached: 5800ABF9-0F57-4085-8E8B-F5EB04A65F19.png (750x1334, 582K)

Get the G203. This mouse is perfect, I don't even know why Logitech keeps doing new stuff when G203 exists.

Not everybody might like the G203 shape (I have one and it's pretty great but the shape could be improved)

At this point most mice have great sensors so shape is the most important factor. Assuming the G403 has the same shape as the G400, go for it

Go look at Rocket Jump Ninja for more info

Get the wireless one or the g703

I switched from a g400s to a 403. The shape is ok I guess but it does take some getting used to. People compare it to a deathadder but i never used one. I still prefer the shape of the g400 but logitech decided they hate my money.

They fucked up most of the classic shapes though

G100s shape has been subtly butchered in the G102/G203/G Pro
G403 is deathadder/g400 mutt shape
G502 is nothing like the G5 before it
G9x has been btfo with no successor

get a g600. i have one, it is very nice

Start trackballing if you don't play games like a manchild, your wrist will thank you later.

g203
this
well people who don't like it are dumb. It's perfect, end of story.

Non-ironically this.

I've been using a Logitech M570 for 7 years now and that shit still hasn't quit on me, I only need to clean the ball every couple months which takes a minute. It's really comfy not having to move the mouse around physically all the time to move the cursor.

I've been on the g400s since it came out. I initially had a g400 which had a worn out cable while still under warranty and when I sent it in they just sent me a new g400s a week later.

I think I'll keep using the g400s forever if I can, I love it.

Get madcatz user
its open source and works in linux

Attached: mad-catz-rat-hero-800x533-c.jpg?ver=1.jpg (800x533, 85K)

buy a few mouse switches from ebay and replace them you dumdum

Attached: 1518004173989.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>please kill me

So which ones of Logitech has a Deathadder shape?

I have one it feels a little heavy for me, but the censor is great.

logitech is shit at mices

try steelseries,zowie,mionix and even razer(though only the deathadder)

Logi is shit only at the shape (which is a shame), they're fantastic at everything else. Agree with your recommendations though.

A lot of people get hand cramping cause of how slanted the sides are. I personally don't get it, but I know it's a big issue for several others

Just give it to a repair shop to replace the microswitches for $5

How popular is Mionix?

Oh look. another logishit thread. how many logishit threads have we had so far this week? now tell me why other mice don't have this problem

>. Need a new mouse today
FIX IT YOU USELESS FUCK!

Honestly, don't buy Logitech. They are overcharging for terrible plastic with rated break points. Buy an IntelliMouse or a Sensei from Steelseries.

Is this abomination the successor to g700/g700s?
Thank god i purchased a g700s and have it in the closet in case my g700 dies.

what, you can't solder a new microswitch in?

open the mouse and lube the clicks
goddamn you people are dumb

>nuh uh

>Need a new mouse today

No you don't.

Attached: 8902714359838.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

Get a G402
I use a G400 and a G402 on two different computers. They feel quite similar and the extra buttons are handy for function like Play/Pause and Next Track

Get a G602

LMAOing @ all you logicucks

shh you're not supposed to reveal secrets of your magic to mortals and commoners.

>A lot of people get hand cramping cause of how slanted the sides are.
I think I might be getting this, or maybe my hand just needs more time to get used to the shape. Otherwise it's a top quality mouse.

why not G900 :^)

G402 is pretty chill.

fuck that's aesthetic, lovin the spoiler

Why can't Logitech make g400's again. The wire on mine died just like everyone else's so I switched to g402 and something about isn't the same. The feel is way more plastic-y and the sharp edges + glowing blue lights only appeal to hardcore gamer kids.

>mouse shape discussion
What mouses are good for a small hand palm-grip?
I was also looking for something that has a configurable DPI in the minimum range of 600-1100.

they're not very popular(depends on the market i guess) but they're good.I mean i haven't tried everything there is.Got the castor so here are few details
Software: For such a "new" company it's good
Feel in hand: works both palm& claw, probably semi aswell.I feel it more useful in wrist than arm movement but that's probably just my personal preference.

Definitely for right-handed people, i'm pretty sure about the other models aswell.
Also they're not expensive for what you get

If you live in the US you can grab one from amazon. G400s new from $70, refurb for like $30. I don't have a clue why they don't update their G400 line to have the new sensor but they're in stock at least

I've heard good things about the roccat kone pure owl eye. It's expensive but it's high quality and good for smaller hands

I work at a """store""", should I bring in Mionix? If it wasn't for your acknowledgement on them I would've still thought they are a bunch of literal third tier whos

They lowered the price to 50 now, if you like the g400 shape this is a great time to buy

they definitely feel good in terms of quality, aesthetics and performance.
I mean i obviously can't tell you for sure if there will be very bought, (specially if you're from US) but i think they have good value.I'd say bring items that have similar specs to what is being sold.
I never heard about mionix when i bought mine, i was very surprised about the quality when i got it

My venerable G9x is starting to show it's age, this whole thread has me worried.

literally a transformer

how about the scrolling wheel? sometime when I touch it it randomlt scroll up or down.. maybe I should add some oil since I feel some attriction when scrolling it

What the fuck man my cousin died this way

Attached: 1522693612525.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Maybe if you're a handlet. The sides should've been more flat like the g100s, it curves so much inwards towards the bottom that you can't even use a significant portion of the sides to grip. WMO is still king for ambidextrous mice, since none make them tall enough, nor use proper flat or near-flat sides.

Depends on what you plan on using it for. G403 has a weird shape that most people that are knowledgeable about mice won't like. For FPS, the easiest mouse to recommend is either a EC1/2-b or Deathadder .

explain please Jow Forums
Why would i buy the g203 over this mouse which is 3 times less $$

Attached: bestmouse.jpg (386x260, 19K)

it is indeed best for an office desk job, but not for anything else

also the scroll wheel is loud as fuck and it feels really cheap

>less $$
the 203 is already 30 fucking dollars. What are you complaining about?

Every penny saved is a penny more for lewd figures and dakis.

Also not that user desu

That mouse comes with the most basic Logitech keyboard + mouse combo. The buttons are really hard to press.

yeah no thanks i dont need rsi in my life

try sending an email to logitech asking about how you want to figure out how to fix it
logitech's customer support is almost freakily generous and often send people replacements over the simplest inquiries, even when the warranty is far expired

Thoughts on the Logitech B100? And the HP x1000? I know they're super low end but that's all the money I have at the moment

I use the m100 at work and the g203 at home and the g203 has:
-better feel and quality of plastic
-needs almost no cleaning, the m100 has grease on sides and buttons after a week
-flawless sensor
-muh rgb
-far superior clicks, was actually suprized how sub par they were on the m100 after getting the g203
Both are very good choices for their price but the g203 is definetly worth the higher price.