Jow Forums, I could really use some help right about now. I finally upgraded to a new rig...

Jow Forums, I could really use some help right about now. I finally upgraded to a new rig, and after throwing it together, I discovered that the motherboard and processor were designed without Windows 7/8.1 support. Now, I remember Windows 10 being invasive as fuck, from the things I read, but I also know that enough time has passed that it might have been fixed by/with user and third party based software, as well as registry fixes. How is Win 10 these days? Is it safe from all the telemetry bullshit, or am I fucked?

Attached: windows10-laptop.png (484x297, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Win 10 is still bug ridden filth

Not OP, but what's the best option for someone with a W10 PC who doesn't want to be spied on. I've haven't connected my PC to the internet yet so I think it's safe from updates.

If you need wangblows for gaymen, just run some loonix distro with passthrough gpu for a wangblows vm for gaymen,

Attached: 1473133058870.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

Linux.

Deepin OS is your answer

GNU/Linux distro or Windows 10 LTSB, at least it doesn't have all those shitty default apps and it has only security updates like one each month.

>implying this provides anything even close to decent performance
wrong

>Windows 10 LTSB
Is there a good guide on how to install/update to this? I currently have W10 Home installed.

I have some friends who like it once they use stuff like OuO on it. That's the main reason I am asking.

Friend of mine does that, but I am clueless on how that works. Last VM I used was running... 98 in XP, I think?

From the look of it, it is Linux. What makes it a preferred distro, over the others?

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
>sharing a reddit link on Jow Forums

Giving this a a quick bump.

What cpu and motherboard? Just install windows 8 they cant just not support an os

17 8700k and the MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX Motherboard. While I installed Windows 7 on it, I have a bunch of driverless... things, on Device Manager now. Managed to get a few drivers off the motherboard disc, but I'm still stuck with the rest.

Run it on a processor-level emulator on a linux machine.
QEMU will be more than adequate

Windows 10 just works, if it is not updating.
But I'd recommend getting GNU/Linux distribution. Don't fall for memes like Ubuntu, install real Fedora or OpenSUSE.

How do you install it? When I try it says my HDD needs to be NTFC (or whatever it is), how do I do that?

Legit question

Attached: 1522367339954.png (658x901, 64K)

Just get an iPad

My PC came pre installed with W10, I put Lunix on it, but I wanted to put W7 for gayyymes, but it told me my HDD is the wrong format, what do?

Linux had no issues

The HDD is probably in gpt you're gonna have to set it to NTFS. Google how do I convert HDD from gpt to NTFS, though I'm pretty sure it wipes your drive so back up your stuff first

Will it damage the drive?

No it just changes the drivetype. It's like how you can format a thumb drive as Fat32 or NTFS .. GPT is just a newer filesystem. Though I doubt you know what I'm talking about. So no, it won't

GPT has nothign to do with NTFS and FAT32 though. It has more in common with the MBR which are both partition managers. Also OP, if you reformat a USB, as well as a hard drive, you lose everything.

Learn to shit in a fucking toilet, Pajeet.

Go fuck yourself you racist trash

Jow Forums is the other way

Pajeet, calm down. Windows == shit. Put Windows in Loo, push the button and install Gentoo.

>Install gentoo
advice discarded

I'm whiter than white you racist fuck.

what's a matter gurdeep did I trigger you? maybe if you put some effort into your fucking viral marketing efforts instead of using the same copy/paste bullshit (including stock images named the same fucking way) every. single. time. it wouldn't so fucking easy to spot your curry eating and street shitting asses

Attached: POOINLOO.jpg (800x800, 86K)

How's the basement??

Attached: PARJEET.jpg (618x505, 135K)

goy, you must be mistaken, im not OP. Nice copypasta btw. Really shows off your intelligence and originality, I mean how can I compete with that raw retar... I mean power

Attached: nice.gif (320x260, 962K)

careful user, you wouldn't want to trip over that white guilt.

nigger nigger nigger, go eat your chicken dinner over on >>>/leftypol/ :^)