Why hasn't gookmoot done something about the fucking captchas...

Why hasn't gookmoot done something about the fucking captchas? Do we really need fort knox levels of captcha security on a Malaysian printer-ink enthusiast board? Why can't we just have a fucking simple word captcha?

Attached: 1515649647208.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Jow Forums gamepass

>Why hasn't gookmoot done something..
He doesn't care. I hope he just deletes Jow Forums so the userbase moves to a better site like 8ch.

Google botnet needs to map which part of the image is a target for future AI drone strikes faggot

You do realize the second captcha is removed, scout spam comea back, right?

Or are you too new to underatand why its there in the first place?

I would wager money at least 3% of posters still have it installed

Go away.
This question is totally valid. Hiromoot should ditch his reliance on Jewgle and utilize an in-built capcha.
Its not hard

not really given it's the best it's ever been in a long while after they stopped being mandatory after every post.

>You do realize the second captcha is removed
Did you even read the OP, you fucking faggot?

>stopped being mandatory after every post
It's fucking cancerous because you type some shit out, hit autopost, you go to another tab, then you see a retarded red fucking message saying "oops, you forgot to solve the captcha :^)" because the captcha grace period expired before your 1 post per minute cooldown did.

Attached: 0QvjbTG.jpg (1600x1370, 344K)

>it's the best it's ever been
>having to solve 5 image captchas to post once is better than taking half a second to type two words!

t. phoneposting cancer

huh, sounds like a (You) problem.

Attached: za].jpg (760x570, 121K)

Fuck off, Kimmo

If you are signed into a Google account you never have to give a captcha. Therefore normies don't care about it.

I WAS HERE BEFORE THE CAPTCHAS AND IT WAS PUT UP BECAUSE WHAT BECAME POL WAS BANNED AND THEY STARTED SPAMMING ON EVERY BAORD WITH BOTS.

You can have a captcha that isn't Google cancer.

>If you are signed into a Google account you never have to give a captcha
Wrong.

I never have to. As long as your computer isn't flagged as suspicious and you have logged into Google recently, it just werks.

Nope. I'm always signed in, still have to type them.

Nope, I've tried from my phone + laptop + someone else's computer. All had to enter it, so you're just bullshitting.

>Why hasn't gookmoot done something about the fucking captchas?
Because he wants people to pay $20 for the Jow Forums passes. I would argue he doesn't give a shit about this site, but someone has to pay the server bill to keep this shitty site up.

some guy showed intrests in Jow Forums and he tweeted something to hiro in 2016, that same guy got jailed in 2018
just saying

what captcha?

Some argue it exists to prevent shitposting.

guess it isn't working then

Google gives you money if you use reCAPTCHA on your website.
Jow Forums pass users also give you money.

There's a post cool down though, so that's pointless.

I miss legacy captcha so much!

Attached: 1489354702791.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It's obviously a source of revenue.

You'd think they would take 8ch's capcha idea and just make it something you do once a day.

You have to enter it once and never again. I've made like 50 replies over the past few days and don't recall having to solve a single captcha. Most people don't have to.

Attached: mummy is angry.jpg (363x351, 23K)

>8gag
>better

>Most people don't have to.
Yeah they do, otherwise Jow Forums passes would be redundant.
You're shitposting. Fuck off

Because printer ink is a scam. Use toner.

Attached: captchastrats.jpg (399x375, 32K)

how many tries?

Who is this semen demon?

Who is this sexy beast?
I want to pin her down and fill her up with more semen than in a JSK flash game.

my ex was into vore and this picture makes me so uncomfortable