Tech shit you find to be a turn off in the opposite sex

Tech shit you find to be a turn off in the opposite sex.

I have no idea why but I find it to be a slight turn off when I see a girl using an android phone over an iPhone.

I use an android phone myself and have no idea why this catches my attention.

Attached: gone-girl-01_1485x612-636x310.jpg (636x310, 44K)

lol I'm literally talking to a girl on bumble that's an android fangirl

Cracked screen aka Spiderman edition phone, especially if it's been that way for a while

it's basically jewelry at this point so it's not exactly surprising

Attached: 980345.png (1919x811, 1.54M)

Using a laptop with a pillow underneath.

I really dislike people, especially women, that use a phone as their main way to access the internet or just use a phone too much. A good test is if they take it out of their pocket while in line somewhere or on the train/bus. But I haven't had a girlfriend in like 8 years now so it's not like it matters.

>A good test is if they take it out of their pocket while in line somewhere or on the train/bus
No one going to be pulling their laptop for this. Fucking weirdo.

Ever thought of just not pulling out anything?

Stop being austic. There's nothing wrong with fucking around on your phone on a line.
If you're with other people or if the line is like 45sec then it's a problem.

There is nothing objectively wrong with it but this is a thread that asks what you find to be a turn off. Phone obsession is that for me.

So you're one of those autists that just stares at people, mostly wimmins, then? Fucking creep.

You can't expect an emotional being to be rational about tech decisions. Literally only a virgin loser would be mad about them not knowing shit.

If you're standing around for 10min and want to text, play a game, or browse a thread that's not phone obsession.

I'll usually just look at nothing in particular. Why are you so upset that I dislike people who obsess over phones instead of superior technology like a desktop?
I have a phone but I canceled the plan for it years ago and just use it to listen to music and as a pocket watch.
Maybe not but it's a turn off for me

Girl with ThinkPad: she's a keeper

>bumble
what a homo

I kind of agree, except for people in general. Often when I'm together with friends to watch anime, they start playing mobile games or whatever the second an episode isn't playing. During this same time, I'm just waiting for everyone to be ready so I can play the next episode, but they all have it in their mind that someone else isn't ready so they should play their phone game to pass the time. It's really irritating, and I've kind of left the group because of this among other issues (them going to the bathroom every single episode).

How old are they? I stopped socializing like a decade ago so I've never met someone that plays video games on a phone.

take a hint: they don't like watching anime.

If she doesn't use a flip phone she's not worth pursuing.

Complaining that the computer is running too slowly, asking me to fix it because I'm "good with computers," then getting upset that the useless and supposedly mysterious bloatware/spyware/etc. has been removed.

this

Yeah compulsively checking their phone for sure, live in the moment

Cracked screen is always a good one, well considering I'm 20 anyway, means they leave the house. Mines totally fucked for reference

Attached: 20151011172451.jpg (1024x683, 521K)

Basic bitch thots use iPhones. You don't want a woman who can challenge you.

Yeah I feel this, my instant response to "my computers slow" is "buy a new one"

oooohh

Where do I find one? I'm the only one using one wherever I go :(

I've just started saying "yeah, it's like everything else, they don't make stuff to last anymore." Fucking hell. Then they use my Ivy Bridge laptop and can't get over how fast it is.

Same here, basically. It took me a really long time to be able to do this because I am very enthusiastic about technology in general. Now I'm finally able to say "I don't know" when I do and just generally avoid these issues. Seriously, this took me like a decade to be able to do.

there is literally nothing wrong with browsing the internet to pass the time on a train/bus

Whenever I do maintenaince of this kind I simply tell them outright that shit they're used to will most likely get uninstalled and whether or not they want to keep any important data.
This has been working out well so far.

Attached: 568579679670.jpg (640x627, 84K)

One of the last things I fixed was a missing Bluetooth driver error on boot. Explained everything about it before I fixed it. "You didn't tell me the pop up would go away though! I liked it. That's how I knew the computer was ready."

Nope. Never again.

I wish I could have experienced that. I get off on giving people bad news and getting to say "too bad".

my ex had numerous things that made me crazy but i ignored them because i was lonely and in love
1. she would always have so many tabs open. she never bookmarked anything and would literally leave every source for the paper she was writing open for weeks at a time
2. she only listened to music by putting her entire music library on shuffle. never picked out specific songs or albums
3. would not sort files into proper directories but instead save to her clusterfuck of a desktop
4. the lock screen on her phone was a different wallpaper from her homescreen
5. was a whore and sent people nudes on tumblr. acted like i was the bad guy when i was pissed about it.

Attached: 1492682856427-1.jpg (2048x1365, 969K)

That is the probably the worst thing I've ever read. I hope she dies.

it feels nice knowing anons can share my hate.
>tfw no cyberpunk gf though

Hunt and peck-ers

You're just afraid they have a higher powerlevel than you

>4. the lock screen on her phone was a different wallpaper from her homescreen
Who doesn't do this?

Yah keep wasting your time wanking in line cuz you stare at girls the whole time. Even if they're on their phone at least theyre doing something with the time waiting to get to the front of the line. Jfc. Fucking autist.

Only minorities or young people have such a high time preference that they can't merely stand in line. You must be young, 19, 20 maybe.
I'll stare at your bitch all day while your face is buried in facebook or whatever.

gf
1) saves everything to downloads folder on windows
2) has ~100 browser tabs open on phone and complains things are slow
3) tells me she "figured out how to torrent" and installed some meme client she downloaded from an ad online
4) Never backs up any of her data
5) Can't figure out the bluetooth on her own phone/car and constantly whines/asks me to fix it whenever I'm in her car. I hate it when people can't figure out their own stuff in the first place and asks for my help.
at least she gives good head desu

>I have no idea why but I find it to be a slight turn off when I see a girl using an android phone over an iPhone.
same

This made me mad. I'm glad she's your ex now.

Because iphones are for hipster faggots.

there's also nothing wrong with number 2 tbqh

>the lock screen on her phone was a different wallpaper from her homescreen
Fuck you I do this too. Cant let my customers and coworkers see my lewd home screen backgrounds when I just want to check the time or preview a notification.

Attached: 1523497362981.jpg (500x360, 27K)

I don't give a shit about other people's technology because I'm not autistic

I use the same pic for my lockscreen. Its not lewd but I hope is kind of off putting to normies because its a drawing of girl with big milkies. Wouldn't you prefer people leave you alone?

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-001616.png (1080x1920, 2M)

>i do number 1
>i do this when i want variety
>this fucking sucks
>this ok tbqh
>i don't find anything wrong with this unless she was actually cheating, it's her body and she can do what she wants unless you guys specifically told each other not to send nudes to or interact with strangers
what pisses me off when girls still use avast or mcafee

>i do number 1
user.
Everyone does number 1.
Everyone does number 2.

Attached: everyone poops.jpg (1352x1574, 213K)

>i don't find anything wrong with this unless she was actually cheating, it's her body and she can do what she wants unless you guys specifically told each other not to send nudes to or interact with strangers

Attached: b8.png (259x194, 7K)

This but with males. An Android using faggot is a closeted faggot.

This. And when they come out of the closet they buy iPhones.

I feel like you shouldn't need to specify that sending nudes to random people on the internet shouldn't be acceptable. It's exactly the same thing as going to a bar and getting nude and posing for random people, except there's essentially limitless amounts of people viewing it and it lasts forever. The mere desire to expose yourself to random people and then talk to them without informing your partner makes you a fucking whore. This goes both ways btw. If I was in a relationship I wouldn't do something like try and ERP with people in an mmo or something because it's just disrespectful. You should be honest with each other about everything you want and actually talk about that sort of stuff.

It's the lying and the secrecy that makes them a whore.

>I feel like you shouldn't need to specify that sending nudes to random people on the internet shouldn't be acceptable.
You don't. Everyone knows that. Even girls that do it.
It's a way to get the cheating thrill or whatever you want to call it, without actually cheating.
And it's straight up whoreish and anyone that does this knows. Honestly even if you aren't dating anyone.
Not being sexist by the way, anyone who likes to send dick pics to strangers or post online is getting the same "thrill" and is a ho.