Xposed

Does anyone actually use Xposed any more?

Attached: Xposed-Installer-v3.0-alpha-2-for-Android-5.1-only[1].png (670x420, 412K)

Not now because my current phone isn't rooted, but I used the shit out of it on my last phone and I really liked it

I used to use it; like 2 years ago. But, honestly not sure what value it adds anymore?

Why shouldn't I, Is there something better?

I don't have a supported device, and I don't know enough about android development to do anything about it.

What do I need Xposed for?
I have magisk installed and there are options in there to install it, but I have never found the need

jewtube adblock, background playback, xprivacy

I installed youtube Vanced from the magisk app
Anything else to gain from Xposed? Seems like I don't need it.

yeah Xprivacy and boot manager are goat

MinMinGaurd(ad blocker for all apps, not just blocking via hosts but actually removing the ad "panels")

Xposed edge (shorcuts and many other usefull things)

Gravity box (customize your rom)

Those are just a few that come to mind.

What ROMs do you use?

>Newpipe
>Newpipe
>AFWall+ and the standard Android permission system.
Xposed just doesn't have the exclusive on solving these problems anymore.

>background playback
i use the lucky patcher version. Is this the same?

Newpipe is pretty neat
However I wish I could add videos to playlists somehow

No, but only because I care more about being on the latest Android than I do about any xposed stuff. I'm unfortunately also not rooted right now due to no supersu for android 8.1

I think the developer version has that.

I just download anything I'll watch again, or download just the audio for music and put the track in my library. Once the content is local you can organize however you like.

Yes. Nexus 5 on CM13

I use it for:
Maxlock
AppSettings
Lockscreen Widgets
Lucky Patcher
Minmin Guard
double top status bar to scroll up or down

I use it for XInsta
I have absolutely no idea if there's something similar

>What do I need Xposed for?
It's basically a way to customize a ROM regardless of ROM feature set. In general has features that you don't find in custom ROMs to begin with

I don't feel it's necessary anymore. Battery life is already decent on my new device and magisk does anything xposed needed for.

Upgraded my phone and I cant be bothered to root this one. Newpipe replaces most of things I used to use xposed for anyways.

Id install it if it could pass safety net for Android pay.

Any recommendations for FOSS tablets? Nexus 9 here. Store is Yalp just with the GPS icon

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-050136.png (2048x1536, 3.23M)

I need it to disable FLAG-SECURE to be able to take a screen of nudes on protected apps

Grindr mod.

is the xprivacyLua shit anygood?

afwall seems to bug out of root as of late. So I am wondering if it is worth it.

>is the xprivacyLua shit anygood?
Well I mean it just werks

magisk