Hello guys, I can get this bundle for 1,798.94 dollars here in Europe, whatdo you guys think?

Hello guys, I can get this bundle for 1,798.94 dollars here in Europe, whatdo you guys think?

1. Intel Core i7-8700K
2. Asus GTX 1080Ti Strix
3. 16GB RAM (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Corsair
4. SSD Intel 600p 512GB M.2 PCIe
5. Sursa Corsair TX850M

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (436x600, 60K)

Pretty cool, desu. Seems like a fantastic deal.

Are you sure? Keep in mind I still have to get a motherboard, cooler and a case, I would like a mini motherboard, do you have any recommendation?

I think I could get a better deal here in the US but idk about Europe, HTH

>Corsair TX850M
Can you change this for something better? That was a very good PSU, but 10 years ago.

>Goytel Covffee Lel i7
>novidia gayming shit
no. Literally worthless.

No I cant, Im getting this from a guy, but everything is sealed

>intel
Enjoy your botnet, AMD is cheaper and better
>1080Ti
Useless overpriced LOLSTORYGAYMAN bullshit no one on this planet needs
>SSD
Enjoy your dead SSD in less than two years, and LOL 512GB in 2018. Get a good HDD.

Does the bundle include everything? That is: Also a mobo, case, HSF, HDD?

No, just what I have listed. I thought also about waiting a month or two for the prices to go down maybe...

Then you are most likely overpaying. Check out the price of these items in a local online shop. But make sure to choose a different SSD and PSU, as you can get better options for those two... for cheaper!

Im so confused, all I want is a 8700k/1080ti combo, I thought this was the best deal possible

>Intel SSD
>intel CPU

What is confusing?

I want to sell you my car and stereo for $10,000. Brand new. Is it a good deal? Would you check the price of my car and stereo, brand new, and compare to my price of $10,000?

Do the same for your friend's bundle. At least you know now that the PSU is old, and the SSD is not the best for the price.

Gtx 1080 ti strix oc cost 1.3k on amazon right now. If you really need it you must be willing to pay more than 2k for the whole build. I would prefer something cheaper in you position. Isn' t turing going to lanch in a few months?

Pretty bad deal desu

Everytime I check, I come up with a price 20-30% higher...
Maybe the best thing is to wait 2 months, then check again...

You made sure to check for a modern PSU, and not the 10-year-old-with-inflated-price? And a 960 Evo or even MX500 SSD, instead of the Intel?

Yea, maybe its just because I live in fucking Romania...

Alright Dracula, no need to get pissed. If you have checked and you are sure that your friend is giving you a good price, and you want the items, then go ahead. The 8700K/1080Ti is a very powerful combo that easily handle 4K gaming, even for Witcher 3-tier games.

Thanks man, I guess you guys opened my eyes a bit, its better to wait until nvidia comes up with something new, then all these 1080ti prices will drop like my gf's panties, and that's gonna be soon...

What's the problem?

Aside from the psu that is an old model, everything is great

As a fellow eurofag thats a craty good dead if everything is new.