So this is the power of ganoo/lincucks?

so this is the power of ganoo/lincucks?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Just put your hard drive in.

Stop using shitbian.

did you buy a laptop on ebay that said "No HDD included" or something like that
pay attention to your purchases

hdd is in, windows 7 installed without any issues

What don't you understand? It's not a cryptic message like you'd get from a Windows installer. It tells you exactly what the problem is. If you can't take it from there, then stay on a normie OS.

and what I’m supposed to do, buy a new laptop because loonix cannot detect a perfectly working hard disk?

>debian
found your problem
use a real Linux distribution

try another distribution, retard

Investigate the problem, search for linux compatibility with your laptop (notorious for forcing you into proprietary software), try a different distro...

Try booting from a live distro DVD/USB stick. If your system boots, then it's fixable.

Could be an AHCI/IDE thing?

>debian's installer
that's a feature

now where's that thread from yesterday where plebians were telling me how good installers were

I can warn only so often.

>Proprietary hdd driver
This shit is utterly disgusting.
You may have to load the drivers as explained in your image. (hint: you may be too retarded to do it)

Change the storage controller mode in your EFI to one that's supported by the debian linux kernel as-is. Or figure out what chip it's configured to use and load the appropriate driver. It literally says what you're supposed to do on screen. Do you really need someone to hold your hand? It's a free operating system. Nobody owes you anything, faggot. Use the software and you're most comfortable with.

Try using the non-free ISO.

Have you tried doing what it says, you fucking brainlet.

I think your problem is that what you believe to be a HDD is actually some other device that also contains a HDD behind some barriers. Plug a hard drive in instead.

werks on my machien

i think there are laptops which use a special kind of raid controller for hdd/ssd
there were news about it too maybe a year ago that linux might be possible to be installed on those laptops

>shit laptop failed
>blame software

no user, that's the power of your parents being closely related

what laptop is that?

You apparently already hate Linux, so why are you attempting to use it? Try Linux Mint Mate from USB and see what happens.

No, it is power of Debian with its retarded 'non-free drivers not included'. Try installing OpenSUSE or unironically Ubuntu (but with XFCE or anything but GNOME)