What's the best Jow Forums approved lineageOS bang for buck phone you can get for north amerikuh?

what's the best Jow Forums approved lineageOS bang for buck phone you can get for north amerikuh?

Attached: soyboy.png (300x300, 26K)

iPhone X

juanplus

used galaxy S3 + CM11

android > 4.4.4 is shit

Galaxy S5 if you want the ThinkPad version of smartphones or LG V20 if you need something newer spec-wise.

maybe Xiaomi Redmeme Note 4, got it for 180$ lately

Is it responsive? With ChinkUI or LineageOS?

ChinkUI is very responsive for me.

Samsung galaxy A5 just got official lineageos support

MIUI feels really good but the MI bloatware makes me nervous
also if you read the installation instructions for this model
>1. Visit Xiaomi’s official unlocking website and apply for unlocking permissions.
not sure what to think of it. You need to apply to xiaomi to be able to root the device? is this normal? anyone went through it and had issues?

isus

Yeah, they have locked bootloaders preventing you from flashing anything unofficial on them, applying for an unlock is a hassle, but works and is fast. You need to make their account or whatever and then apply, just say you need it because you're a dev and they'll do it. In case you don't want to/it somehow doesn't work, there are unofficial methods to do it manually.
MIUI in itself is surprisingly lacking in bloatware, most pre-installed apps are very good and everything just werks. Flashing a custom ROM on those is good though because they have a consistent UI design and remove all the chinese spyware

Chinese know how to write efficient spyware

Do you also think Windows 7 is better than 10? Or even worse, that Linux is a viable desktop OS? You sound like the kinda guy that would think that.

Mine came factory unlocked somehow

>windows 10 is better than 7
You sound like a microshill or worse, an actual retard

It would be the Nokia 6.1, if not for the fucking locked up bootloader. Unless that changes, your best bet would be to wait for a week and pick up a Moto G6 Plus.

A used Pixel XL is also an option, and they can even run CopperheadOS (better than LineageOS imo) but since it's a Google device there's still potential for backdoors. Also, OLED burn in.

>Linux is not a viable desktop OS
>Windows 10 is better than 7
Retard confirmed

moto g4 play

>a product that builds on a previous version is worse than the previous version
>like windows 7 was pulled out of thin air
You sound like a faggot

Moto G

Attached: cargo.png (715x715, 256K)

These are the real answers, Moto G line has stable LOS nighties and is 10000× better than the stock rom.

>lineageOS

Not Even Once

>>a product that builds on a previous version is worse than the previous version
I'm not even him but he never said that. He just said (implied actually) that win 7 > win 10