I go to a Canadian university. I rarely ever see these Chinese international students using chinkshit tech

I go to a Canadian university. I rarely ever see these Chinese international students using chinkshit tech.

Most of them use iPhones and MacBooks. I thought they would have some nationalism for chink tech but they do not at all. I've found that they'd rather use Taiwanese (Asus laptops) and Korean (Samsung & LG phones) tech than use Chinese tech. You would think mainland chinks would hate those countries and therefore their products.

Even though Huawei sells the P10 and P20 in Canada, I see no chinks using chinkphones. No Lenovo laptops either.

How come? Is it because they know it's shit? Is it because they're rich enough?

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-234238_Instagram.jpg (1439x1434, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scholars_Stage/status/974675481885753344
twitter.com/Scholars_Stage/status/975951850582110210
twitter.com/_awbery_/status/974710232554274819
twitter.com/cosymira/status/974834822676848640
foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/21/nobody-knows-anything-about-china/
medium.com/@TehEmile/chinas-ultra-materialism-explained-781a7e63b75e
reuters.com/article/us-china-apple-icloud-insight/apple-moves-to-store-icloud-keys-in-china-raising-human-rights-fears-idUSKCN1G8060
macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/where-are-apple-products-made-3633832/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they really wanted to be around chinese things then wouldn't they just be in china?

Then why do they only hang around other Chinese international students?

Because they speak the same language and have a shared similar life experience

You have a lot of strange assumptions

Aren't Huawei and Oppo phones the most sold smartphones now in mainland?

Most fobs are rich as fuck, I'm assuming you're somewhere like U of T.

Noice

Noice image

Who gave you that idea? Nobody cares about where their technology comes from. I hate china but still buy their phones because they're cheaper.

For context, which Canadian University did you go to?

I went to McMaster University and the international students were very open to integration.

However, a buddy of mine went to UBC and tells me that the Chinese international students were generally unfavourable.

Also, usually the rich can afford to become international students. That's the correlation; Rich people buy iPhones and Macbooks. Same goes for Rich Korean and Arab international students.

Also Lenovo is shit and so is your fucking Thinkpad, you autists.

i'm guessing UBC or SFU

the real answer is that the chinese are hyper materialistic and consider anything that's more expensive to be a status symbol

Dam chink, you finna as hell. I'd plow your ricefield any day of the week.

Yep, this is the case at my uni as well. The Chinese students always wear Canada Goose jackets that cost more than my yearly tuition.

Yeah but I'm talking outside China

University of Alberta.

Yeah they're rich as fuck, I had a Chinese female friend in my first year and she literally had STACKS of 100 dollar bills in her wallet. No change. Kinda weird

She's a girl I did a group project with once. She was so happy to see me and the other member. Didn't get to interact with her at all though. She showed up on Instagram as one of my contacts and damn she has a nice ass body

No one wants less to do with China than Chinese nationals abroad.

If they are rich enough to be an international student then they will most likely be able to afford a iPhone or whatever fashionable option they want.

I lived in China for some time, for work (Shanghai - 9 months).

Chinese like to appear wealthy, wherever they are. Some people appreciate the technology, but there are many cheap (if you are Chinese or can haggle) fake Apple stores in China and in general China has become heavily 'Westernised'. Everybody is wearing expensive Western brands although MOST items are fakes.. the fakes are just really good because copyright laws don't apply in the same way as they do in the West nor are they heavily enforced. (Many 'Apple' stores have been closed but huge malls will still house what appear to be genuine stores (+high prices) with every item being fake).

They are just showing off. Genuine or fake, they are showing off.

Pic related a pic I took from a taxi.

Attached: IMG_6654.jpg (1080x1440, 280K)

You mean they buy technology just for the fashion?

Who cares what they use?
Fuck them.
They should ask what the superior white master race uses.

说中文吗?我是加拿大人学中文。

I speak Mandarin but can't read for shit. For anyone reading and interested in Chinese language, they use the least words possible to communicate. It may appear rude but it's 'economically' speaking.

pretty much

the few Chinese who are wealthy enough to escape the insectoid hellscape of mainland China are sometimes just slightly westernized and self-aware enough to realized what a soulless meaningless materialist hivemind their entire country is, but they aren't capable of actually questioning their programming, merely adopting a more western-style materialism in a pitiful attempt to become a human being.

Ni keyi kan pinyin?

La creatura

You autists overanalyze everything. Maybe they just buy the laptop that fits their needs like everyone else does

Other Asians are super nationalistic when it comes to their tech.

For example, Korean international students, I see them buy Samsung or LG laptops from Korea at an expensive price and even use those 220V to 110V adapters.

No

The Chinese studying at Western universities are probably at least middle class, so they have some money and a pressing need to maintain and increase their social status.

And nothing shows you've got money to burn and show your high social standing like an Apple product.

Also, I would imagine a lifetime of living in China teaches you to avoid Chinese products like the plague (or, say, Chinese baby formula).

Because they are shit at English, since their English proficiency test results are fake, like everything else coming out of China.

twitter.com/Scholars_Stage/status/974675481885753344
twitter.com/Scholars_Stage/status/975951850582110210
twitter.com/_awbery_/status/974710232554274819
twitter.com/cosymira/status/974834822676848640
foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/21/nobody-knows-anything-about-china/

>it's another itoddler subhuman shilling his gay poverty toys on Jow Forums episode
Sage and report.

Attached: 1522596507367.png (832x1003, 616K)

No, they just buy the fashionable brands.

You mean Lenovo isn't fashionable?

>Because they are shit at English, since their English proficiency test results are fake, like everything else coming out of China.
is this real?

>Most of the Western world doesn't even know that Lenovo phones exist
What do you think?

I meant their laptops, not phones. I occasionally see non-Chinese people use Lenovo laptops but not a lot of Chinese students.

>Chinese international students
Those are usually rich as fuck.

so they buy the most expensive shit possible?

Post more of said body.

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-233336_Instagram.jpg (1439x1429, 1.3M)

medium.com/@TehEmile/chinas-ultra-materialism-explained-781a7e63b75e

tl;dr

Because they come over to get the fuck away from China.

Which is funny because I'm going there to get fucking $$$$ so I can actually buy a home in Canada.

Give IG account name

Oh, wow. Do normal people really post something like this in their social media accounts?

using a ZTE phone and a MBP
t. chinese international student

holy fucking shit, user.

>ichinks are literally worse than iniggers

yeah, it's public too. not private

Jared Taylor explained, Hwaaits likes to be with hwaaits, so Asians Likes to be with Asians.

That's a social and language barrier thing brainlet

omg, everything would be easier if USA wasn't forcing multiculturalism.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

I'm Korean

how does it feel to be a USA cuck?

More like ingroup preference

>people like to be around those that look, act and think like them
>omg, but dats raycis

Yea, we don't like to hang around a bunch of retarded white brats who've lived in a bubble their entire lives and got coddled by their parents into good schools where most of them fail and drop out, wasting everything their parents gave them.

Fpbp

I'm Canadian, what do you mean?

Chink here, get me out of his fucking hell hole

I’m not a nu-worlder though.

30 years of "made in china" sweatshops and american marketing made western products extremely valuable to china money

Because they’re not poor as shit and they aren’t nationalists either. How is that fucking hard to understand?

It’s all made in goddamn China you autist.

If they're rich enough to pay the exorbitant fees that colleges and universities make international students pay, they can afford Apple products. Chinese tech is also hot garbage.

t. fellow Canadian university student

Attached: IMG_20171208_175508_595.jpg (826x826, 84K)

can confirm, UBC international fees are fuckin horrible

>Chinese tech is also hot garbage.
why is lenovo thinkpads such a meme on Jow Forums and reddit then?

i never see anyone use them either

Lincucks.

>Chinese tech is also hot garbage.
This. Apple is utter fucking shit.

eh they're still less than what a lot of domestic american students pay for their american education

Love my Xiaomeme
t. Half chink canadian university student

all international students i have met are rich as fuck especiialy chinese and japanese

Attached: 1522793259829.jpg (800x600, 62K)

chinks are dumb and like to fit in, so they waste their money on dumb status symbols.

how many UBC fucks in this thread

>How come? Is it because they know it's shit? Is it because they're rich enough?
Because the Chinese don't hate everyone else

>Japanese
Do they even exist? I only see the occasional exchange students

Apple is American.

just how fucking out-of-touch are you

i don't like to be with anyone though.

Chinkshit is garbage for poorfags, who knew?

chinese international students are usually EXTREMELY rich and purchase things to enhance their status. my last roommate spends 140 on food alone a week and somehow still drinks soylent in the morning and eats a microwave meal once a day, bought an electric piano (88 key yamaha with a fucking name brand stand), owns all apple products (mac book, mac book pro, iphone 8 as well as his iphone x), thinking about buying a brand new buick before buying a vacuum on top of shelling out 950/mo rent (i since moved into a much cheaper place). when mommy and daddy makes 6 figure salaries and wires 2400 bucks into your account a month to play with, you don't think about purchase decisions. poverty fags have to optimize cost, performance, and practicality to classify each product as good or bad. they just spontaneously consume. this is just a problem of china these days, the nouveau riche of china (fuerdai) are very prevalent due to heavier social media integration (wechat) propagating the message of consumerism and hedonism as well as uprising chinese entrepreneurship and industry following xijinpeng's appointment.

not really, but considering that domestic students (or their families) also pay taxes, it's closer than it seems.

they're actually good but i haven't seen too many recommend more recent models since they're way too pricey for what is just a less good macbook. t/x/w series thinkpads are great but now they're slightly overpriced. avoid yoga/e series if installing linux.

>Chinese tech is also hot garbage
This. Every piece of consumer technology is hot fucking garbage.

Chinese do not feel loyal to brands in their own country, they always say western designed cars and electronics are better and more reliable.

They're status obsessed and more materialistic than Americans

They're a dying breed if not already dead. I saw an article on the subject of Japanese students in the US and how there was not a single one at a particular Ivy League university and another on more foreign students going to Japan than Japanese leaving to go to foreign countries.

>im korean
>but im canadian too
No you will always be gook korean.

>westernized
>more self-aware

More like self-hating.

Also what makes one form of materialism different from another?

>as well as uprising chinese entrepreneurship and industry following xijinpeng's appointment.

Pooh-bear has shit all to do with any of that shit. He actually wants to regress all that in order to make China entirely self sufficient.

>Expecting rich students ti not flaunt their wealth

IG sauce me

Attached: 1456266644766.png (767x394, 429K)

Japan will soon become a extinct nation...low birth rates, low income rate.
People are literally killing themselves by working overtime.

that's pretty tall for an asian

I used to live in mainland chinkland, not a chink myself though.

Can tell you it's for a few reasons, but most of all it's about showing that you have the money to buy luxury brands. China is all about face and appearance.

There's also the aspect that a lot of them believe that iThings bought in China have been backdoored. Whether it's true or not, they go on family trips to buy iShit from HK or Japan, and bring back the absolute limit of stuff allowed by customs, so they can resell them in the mainland.

Also, weirdly enough I've found that mainlanders are shit with computers. They're great at mobile stuff, but for whatever reason they can't into desktops. So it makes sense that iShit is easier for them to use.

Plus, I should add that they're well aware that chinkshit is chinkshit. Anyone who can afford even a third-hand western brand would buy that before buying chinkshit. Mostly because native stuff made in china is borked by the government (restricted app store etc etc).

>no chinkshit
>iphone & macbooks
>no chinkphone

You must be a retard because they are all manufactured in foxconn China dumbfuck.

China even has part of the Iphone source code which is required by the government if you manufacture software in their country.

Not to mention Apples cloud is now in china too.
reuters.com/article/us-china-apple-icloud-insight/apple-moves-to-store-icloud-keys-in-china-raising-human-rights-fears-idUSKCN1G8060

BTFO APPLE FAGGOT

说你妈了个逼

>iPhones and MacBooks
>not chinkshit

In Russian and French universities it's well known that Chinese students can pass tests only by cheating. They usually don't even know the language the tests are written in.

Akshully..
macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/where-are-apple-products-made-3633832/