Hey Jow Forums I'm currently working on prosthetic limb development and have come across an issue pertaining to the...

hey Jow Forums I'm currently working on prosthetic limb development and have come across an issue pertaining to the longevity of the joints in that I've been utilizing a synovial fluid substitute however in practice the joint still shows considerable wear over a ten year projected period.
Does anyone have a good lube for my joints.

Attached: 00011352.jpg (214x236, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

online.boneandjoint.org.uk/doi/pdf/10.1302/0301-620X.41B2.388
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too busy posting consumer electronics

Pretty good stuff

Attached: 695x521xIMG_83531-1024x768.jpg.pagespeed.ic.orYd0aJBGA.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

if you can't wrap your head around the general thrust of the board, that's fine, but please don't be a whiny bitch about whether artificial joints are strictly appropriate for a given board.

nigga, wtf materials are you using?
get some wear resistant materials, like cobalt chromium alloys and tungsten.
your using fucking stainless steel arent you?

This looks like a troll.
Anyways, it would actually help if you mention which material the prosthesis is made out of, cement type, in vivo or experimental, which standards do you use when remodeling the tibia for the prosthesis that fits the condyle of the femur.
But most importantly, it would help us all if you use some motherfucking punctuation.

He has to use a material that the body won't attack, or conversely won't attack the body.
Since he says he's simulating a synovial fluid, I figure he should just seal the entire joint and use whatever the fuck he wants, like a real joint does, but if that shit ever punctures I imagine you would probably have a pretty bad reaction if white lithium ever got under your skin

I have a solution but i would have to be paid if you want it. Im a ME btw.

Then let him try searching for fluids with a viscosity value similar to hyaluronic acid.
online.boneandjoint.org.uk/doi/pdf/10.1302/0301-620X.41B2.388
This paper shows the physical properties of synovial fluid. Since he's not doing it in vivo, he can search for any component that does the job.
Viscoseal seems like a commercial and recent alternative, but it's still based on hyaluronic acid.

You could use all natural vaginal lube

ATF!

just spit on it every 10 minutes

These babies still work fine

Attached: daeaf4275e70c1885f7ead77ce19babc_preview_card[1].jpg (292x219, 11K)

kek

Just use blood, it's inside ya body already

he said he's making prosthetic limb.
not implants.

anyway,

CAN YOU FIX MY LEG MOTHERKEKER

I have to ask then why hyaluronic acid isn't an option. It's commonly used as a filler for cosmetic surgery.

It should, but it looks like OP wants another component besides anything organic.
Dollars to donuts, he's using el cheapo materials, and the wear is a consequence of it.

FIX MY LEG MOTHERFUCKER

I have a huge scar on my chest. What can i use to remove it, Jow Forums?

ten years are fine, just sell a new one after this period or do you want bankrupt prosthetics industry

My cum
whats your area code

A knife.

If you bothered asking a podiatrist, he'd tell you they use injected gel copolymers.