I want to make money by training people in using Linux

I want to make money by training people in using Linux.
Eould you pay to attend a Gnu/Linux course and learn tips and tricks from a guru with 10 years plus experience? I have the right dress, use thinkpads and everything.

Attached: 20180414_075000~01.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Yes

>I have the right dress, use thinkpads and everything

Cringe right here. The ThinkPad is officially the unaware hipster's MacBook.

No, I actually have a brain myself.

I'd only be interested in certain "special" things, but no one should need a paid course for general usage.

I'm addicted to trackpoints. Only TP's, some Dells and Samsungs have them.

I believe server security is an important topic. People should learn about chroot jails.

why would i listen to some sperg when i could trial and error it myself?

To save time and get a meme certificate?

If it gives me some paper saying what I learned then yeah probably. It might help me in the future in some way.

ubuntu server, debian or CentOS?

>scrawl "rtfm" on the whiteboard
>say nothing for 8 hours, point at whiteboard whenever somebody asks anything
sounds fun

good thing you wanna make money, but google took your job buddy. any non brainless guy that wanna get to linux will find everything they need from free guides really. the only reason to pay you would be to teach kids maybe, or if youre that good why dont you go to studypools and solve questions for students from universities to get paid for it. if someone wanna learn linux i dont think they will be braindead like windows users that want someone to give them every babystep. my opinion

I think people everywhere should learn about computers, and eventually this should be part of every national curriculum in the free world. But I think you should be selling this to businesses.

I would probably attend if you could really get into server architecture and security.

Make a udemy course

Yeah,no.
Linux fags usually shit themselves when there is no solution to their rare problem on stack, mailing lists etc.
They aren't creative, can't solve their pronlems themselves. Yes, I want them to write code in bash.

HP elite/pro books

Its only interesting for me if it has a real and valueable target like the LPI or the Red Hat cert..

Else nice ide to make some bucks maybe online via Skype and so on..
By the way ..
I would expect more techi stuff...
Thinkpads Ok right way... But do you have a portable linux cluster and at minimum a Quad Xeon workstation ..
Why... Take a look at Windoooooows for noobs courses all is shiny and has a techy look..

>2 buttons
How the fuck am I supposed to scroll websites with just 2 buttons?

Attached: trackpoint_51.jpg (1600x1071, 165K)

if you are a linux user for a good year and you still use linux and not switch back to windows basics shit, chances are you already know how to solve problems or how the directories work. you actually need a brain to use linux and not delete shit and scrap the whole os and have to make a new one. i live in a town of 15 people and about 500 use linux as their main operating system. good luck finding someone to sell curses online unless you sign up somewhere and sell them for a said amount of money.

They can work on potato and connect to my remote servers via ssh.

Puguppgdwn

>nvidia display driver failed to start

googling something != understanding something

Yeah, but I like not moving my hands away from trackpoint as this is the entire point of having a mouse integrated in keyboard.

who needs a GPU on linux like u gonna play games or something lmao

CUDA ?

>nvidia

Attached: 1481892634492.gif (640x360, 1.55M)

Use lynx/qutebrowser

Maybe w3m?
I need Javascript to post mate.