So my phone just died and im a month from my next paycheck with not a lot of money...

so my phone just died and im a month from my next paycheck with not a lot of money, whats the best android phone to get on a real tight budget to tide me over til i can get something proper?

Attached: OQO model 2 UMPC.jpg (640x359, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wish.com/m/c/5a5c47eaab1a006eac8e35b4
rbt.asia/g/thread/65439207
youtube.com/watch?v=LfVRZB67CV4
ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Motorola-Moto-G-XT1039-8GB-Unlocked-Boxed/232732319984
m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-III-Verizon-16GB-White-Android-Smart-Phone-Fair-Shape/123071578296?epid=115199970&hash=item1ca7a340b8:g:EYYAAOSwKQpazR4g
m.aliexpress.com/item/32856717831.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just borrow a busted old phone from someone until you can buy a good one.

havent got one to hand, and i need android for work group shit

what budget exactly?
for some people a tight budget is $100 and for some it's $500

you can always get older flagships like the S4/S5 for around $60, a Moto G for even less and you can still do all smartphone-things with it

None of your acquaintances or family have an old Android lying around?

go on swappa and find an S5. Lineage support, removable battery/sd, easily repairable.

£30. dont care if its used, dont care if its made out of cardboard, dont care if its old and slow, as long as i can run a recentish OS on it the thing will do. ive got a small advance coming from work to tide me over but whatever i get i cant afford to buy it twice.

moved way away from my senpai, and ive had the exact same phone for 3 years. partner chucked their old one after upgrading as it too was fucked.

I think you should up your budget a little bit like £50-£60

get the freedom251

Any cheap phone with LineageOS support.
Even a first/second gen Moto G would do.

used nokia 3

Or you can check at wish.com for cheap chink phone

wish.com/m/c/5a5c47eaab1a006eac8e35b4

chink phone

t.poorfag

look on ebay or your site of choice for older flagships, everything from Android 5.0 is still usable and those phones also have good custom rom support if you're into that

no
rbt.asia/g/thread/65439207

i havent got that much man, all i really need is app compatability and a good keyboard

where can i even buy that from in the UK?

first gen moto g looks viable on ebay.

why that and not aliexpress?

might work, last chink phone i had though was sketchy af

any ones that stick out in particular as being good or underrated? i never paid much attention to phone news.

>any ones that stick out in particular as being good or underrated? i never paid much attention to phone news.
most big names will still do well, like Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5, Sony Xperia Z2/3, LG G 2/3, you get the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=LfVRZB67CV4
this dude reviews older phones and sees if they're still usable today

Just dont buy if the phone below $30

Anything above than that is okay

You need to up your budget to 60 or 70. A 30 dollar phone is going to net you some shit running pre ice cream sandwhich. You might be better off getting a modern dumbphone.

Yeah you're right about that
But they all have either big hardware or software flaws like giant compromises in SoC or display or camera, outdated or buggy software. In my experience most of them miss drivers and they're so unknown that there aren't any custom roms to fix it. 90% of the time you're better off with an older or used mainstream device

xiaomeme redmeme note 4x + pajeet os

but thats like 150 minimum retard

>thirty good boy points
ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Motorola-Moto-G-XT1039-8GB-Unlocked-Boxed/232732319984
Its white but its the 4g one with microSD. It should have lineageos support and my 3g model is quite usable for a cheap ass phone.

Here is a galaxy s3 that is a couple dollars above your budget.
m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-III-Verizon-16GB-White-Android-Smart-Phone-Fair-Shape/123071578296?epid=115199970&hash=item1ca7a340b8:g:EYYAAOSwKQpazR4g

It supports LTE and runs KitKat out of the box. Also has support for roms.

Why are you lads helping this guy? Threads like these used to get saged and flamed. Is it cause its early in the morning? Nice Jow Forums

sry sir I will return to my AMD Intel Nvidia shitposts now...

m.aliexpress.com/item/32856717831.html

This the lowest I can find for you that is decent for everyday use..

Just save up another £12

how about a used oneplus one? they still have good lineageos support.

I didn't think you can get it for £30

Because sometimes people hit hard times and sometimes Jow Forums isn't all that bad