Hey Jow Forums. I found a phone on the strret today

Hey Jow Forums. I found a phone on the strret today.

So I want to check the contents, both for my curiosity and to find the owner (check facebook or whatever).

It's a Samsung J3. I've tried dr.fone, but my PC doesn't seem to find the phone. Any ideas? I've tried downloading android USB driver.

Attached: ZrfDYgw.jpg (288x307, 13K)

Remove the SIM and put in another phone, then call contact "Home" or "Work" or "Honey" or "Dad" or "Mom".
Stop being a nigger, Jamal. Give it back.

Give it back

Give it back Jamal

How can I do this without knowing the SIM pin?
Nice memes, good content, but for real. The phone had no bank card or anything on it, there was nothing to identify the person.

give it back, jamal

Attached: angry apes.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

99.9% of all SIM cards in the USA have no PIN set.

I am in Scandinavia, the only thing I can do is call emergency shit...

And we don't have Jamals in my city.

Give it back Achmed

return it to the police, Mohammed

If it doesn't even connect to USB, maybe you can't do much.

Got any lost&found office in your city/town?

Not really something we have in my country. I can take it to a dealer, maybe they can find out something. Her phone case only had a bunch of coupons for cafes and shit.

Keep it then sounds like the owners some boomer cunt

Give it back jamal

Attached: pepewildwest.png (305x314, 163K)

Jamal is an Arabic name btw

Yes, there are not any Jamals in my city. I'm looking at the catalog right now. Only Omar, Mohammed and Ken-kun.

pic related but replace iphone with the samshit

Attached: 1425822523532.png (1263x1060, 1.09M)

>sim pin
Lol europoor

It's not stolen though. It would be possible to unlock it if it was my phone though, since my pc actually detects my phone. At least my previous one.

J A M A L
A
M
A
L

Where do you live?

We won't be sure until we know where you live...

Norway. I just delivered the phone at a carrier store though, so thread is pretty irrelevant now. I'm not a dirty nigger thief like what you Americans deal with. We don't have pretty thieves here, fatties.

Infographic should have 'Turn it in to Police' as an option.
Many places have laws that allow for found goods to be turned in and after X time of no one claiming ownership, the ownership transfers to the finder. (not everywhere, check your own goddamn laws)
Also other places have 'Good Samaritan' laws which make it unlawful/illegal to 'find' property and not turn it into police.

Sounds like a reasonable plan if there are only a few stores and/or they belong to the telephone company operating that person's network connection.

I suppose you want a medal for doing what you should have done in the first place now?

I like to do things myself. If they can't do it either, then it's not finding it's owner at all.
They said they throw it in the recycling bin.

>They said they throw it in the recycling bin.
Excellent customer service they got going there, heh. Gets them less effort and more sales, I guess? Lazy fucks.

[Here, they actually did inform my grandma her smartphone was found. It is easily possible for competent phone operators to find this out.]