ITT we popularize this great country through the femininity and beauty of our gorgeous women

ITT we popularize this great country through the femininity and beauty of our gorgeous women.

Attached: 1.jpg (887x960, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpnAdVhfosY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2.jpg (822x822, 74K)

Attached: 3.jpg (950x960, 60K)

Attached: 4.jpg (719x509, 92K)

Attached: 5.jpg (579x716, 72K)

Attached: 6.jpg (2048x1536, 398K)

Attached: 7.jpg (960x958, 66K)

Attached: 8.jpg (768x960, 81K)

Attached: 9.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Attached: 10.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

Attached: 12.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Attached: 13.jpg (900x470, 48K)

Attached: 14.jpg (667x924, 279K)

Sick of women. So needy for attention every single moment.

Attached: 15.jpg (400x604, 53K)

Hello, user. What do you think so far?

Attached: 16.jpg (728x416, 77K)

So far thats it for me. Hope the other bulanons pick it up from here.

Attached: 17.jpg (300x273, 15K)

>#1 exporter of whores to eastern Europe..good luck with that gypsie.

How much?

there's a whole load of niggers and shitskins on here, mate. have fun

Does any of these women strike you as a gypsy? Stop being assblasted and enjoy the aesthetics you never had.

Where is ''here'' ?

For you its free my friend. We feel so blessed by your presence alone. Australopitek master race.

Jow Forums is like 90% straight white males but everyone here think that it’s filled of kikes, niggers, faggots and women

>Women
No, nobody thinks that. This is one of the worst places on the internet for a woman to be.

Don't try and attribute our accomplishments to other nations! I've heard how they trick them into going. Some dude tells her they'll move to Spain or Italy and live there. She'll be his girlfriend and they will have a better life than whatever hovel she comes from. When they get there, they confiscate her documents and she probably doesn't speak the language anyway to try and get help.

Ukraine has better looking women

Attached: A265CF80-D7E8-472E-AA3D-FC4D16FC0024.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Jow Forums. forget what frogfaggot says, any niggers and shitskins on here is too many. show them more of bulgaria.

>spain and italy

aiming pretty low, aren't we?

What the fuck is that dish? It makes my stomach turn.

This. Or they straight up kidnap them on the spot. There are many such cases in England , Ireland too etc. It boggles my mind how is this allowed and how hard it is for them to get help in whats supposed to be the most civilized countries.

Attached: sigh.jpg (125x97, 2K)

So you think they'll suddenly want to move here to ''have a go'' at our chicks? Disgusting. Yesterday I saw like 6 niggers in the bus I was riding home. 6! Can you imagine how much is that considering some few years ago i'd see black person maybe once every few years. Now this is becoming a more repeated trend throughout my daily life. Other bulgarians have experienced it too. Im legit afraid something is going on.

I sometimes wonder how these people function. Just run away on the first occasion and start yelling "Police Please!" to the first person you bump into on the street. The authorities should take you to a station and find someone who speaks the language and help you out.

That's the main destination from what I hear. They probably end up in France, Germany, UK, and Scandinavia as well. I haven't been to West Europe since 2004. I don't want to tarnish the good memories.

>we popularize this country
NIGGER WTF ARE YOU DOING

you dumb stupid mother fucker

Lol so you people are shitskins basically

yes, so thanks for advertising your women to them. thanks a bunch.

'i don't want to tarnish the good memories' the feels. fucking niggers

this guy gets it.

>they take her documents and she's a slave
that's in israel, plus their attitude towards the goyim, you're screwed

stop it before it spreads m8 give them no peace

From what I heard its not that easy. Fear factor plays an important role keeping you obedient. They threaten they'll kill your family back at home if you try anything funny.

Nice thumb, nigger
Burger women are best

Attached: EA71DA12-B717-4DB6-9C87-45F5C99DA982.jpg (800x800, 160K)

yes

*breaks your spine*
>heh
>nothing personal kid

what are you selling me here, rabbie?

Attached: 1537985549891.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Attached: 44E5AD15-9EBE-4F40-977E-020C307BA3BF.jpg (525x385, 68K)

Niggat , what? Im fucking tired of being a nobody. Tired of people associating us with being a 3rd world gypsy shithole. Time to crawl out into the sun again. I want our old glory back.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpnAdVhfosY

He probably hopes someone might come around these parts and improve the birth rate.

A simple phone call to the Police back home could solve the issue. She gives them info about the prostitution ring (not much but at least who brought her in the country and where they operate) and they put a police car on her family's house. If the Police actually do their job where you live, that is.

fuck you nigger, it's ok being a ''nobody'', learn to appreciate it or gtfo

>posting Instagram whores who prostitute themselves for money
>drawing attention to your country so Westerners can move there and fuck it up even more
good thinking

>posting ugly bitches

Sage in all fields, faggot.

You're so obliviously dumb... I hope all your relatives start dying out one by one in the span of next year. Get rid of your parasite genes out of this land for good.

> 2/10 would not bang

Attached: tips-or8.png (189x186, 24K)

I like Bulgarian women.
A lot of cute women there.

yes, it's preferable to be infested with niggers. good luck

they ugly tho

Most likely to do the DP and the DVDA shot.

>thread up for more than an hour

Attached: 1491683993314.jpg (125x121, 6K)

For me they're not.

So your kids would basically be bulgarian since for semites heritage counts only from the mother's side.

ofc anything is better for a rat