Anyone with Cox notice Jow Forums loading images and webms at a crawling speed in the last week or so...

Anyone with Cox notice Jow Forums loading images and webms at a crawling speed in the last week or so? Throttling my shitposting now?

Attached: CoxLogo-702.jpg (702x336, 20K)

what is your setup like?
do you have ublock installed?

I use chrome but I've tried it on 3 other browsers and it's just as slow. I disabled all my add ons and extensions, still no change.

It's also slow on the app i use on my phone.

hello sir welcome to cox support Jow Forums division this is reyansh how may i help you?

Fuck off Pajeet, stop throttling my shitposting and get rid of your shit data cap charges.

Are you using a different DNS server?
If not, use goolag or the 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1 meme

the 1.1.1.1 meme doesnt work for me.

Same problem here. Tried CloudFlare and Google DNS, no difference at all. Started out with only webms loading slow and now it's the entire site. Seems to only affect Jow Forums. Takes 3 minutes to load a thread.

It's been shit for me too. Started for me when the site went down yesterday.

I thought I was the only one, I wonder if it's Cox purposely throttling some sites or if its just Jow Forums.

I have centurylink and I have the same problem. I think it's Jow Forums having the problems.

Using Sprint or a VPN I have zero speed issues. Cox must be throttling.

>mfw no Cox option to pay for unlimited data, not even on Gigabit tier

Attached: 1424956802011.jpg (596x800, 52K)

I'm also on sprint and I still get issues. I think it's Jow Forums's end

Yeah when I just use my internet through T Mobile it loads normally.

works fine on my machine

Starting to notice issues on other sites too. Feels like anything with a CDN is taking forever.

Attached: 1.png (32x32, 2K)

I got cox and I'm having the same issue.

Ehehe... cocks

Yeah I have cox and everything slow as shit on clover.

I've had this issue since last night. I thought it was just me

>Getting an ISP that throttles data
LMAO at your life.

Attached: spectrum.png (960x960, 41K)

How is Spectrum? Is the speed consistent? Do they have data cap overage charges?

Nah they been loading slow like you say but its gookmoot fault, he is trying to save on bandwith or something, yesterday i waited 1 minute to see a 500kb jpg. Fucking gookmoot is just trying to save money

I consider myself lucky to have spectrum. No caps or overages as far as I'm aware, although I don't do much heavy downloading outside of streaming video. They gave me a free upgrade from 60 to 100 mbps a couple months ago, and it's consistently closer to 120. Compared to the AT&T service I used to have it's a dream

this

Holy shit
Yes, actually

No other choice in Phoenix

Change your DNS to Cloudflare

My company has been receiving complaints that they're having trouble using our desktop client (which requires connection to our servers).
All of them have been Cox customers.

Either Cox is up to something, or they broke something.
With my past experience with them, both are equally likely.

werks on my machine

It's an issue with Jow Forums. It seems Hiroshitikins has shafted 4chans performance yet again.

We all know what needs to happen. But who will take one for the team...

W Phx, started with DL speeds crawling on most sites for the last 3 days.

Seems better now.

I thought this was just me.
Did net neutrality ruin me memeposting?

there is though. its an extra $50 a month

Get a vpn.

Seems to be working fine again, I doubt that its an issue with cox specifically, Hiroshima might have been fucking things up with this radioactive tempura shrimp dick.

>radioactive tempura shrimp dick.
Topkek

Attached: 1522350082359.png (530x503, 450K)

Looks like the net neutrality repeal is taking effect. You reap what you sow.

Attached: taopaipai.jpg (553x800, 63K)

I can't wait for Verizon FiOS to finish running to this area. I'll be getting 3x the download speed and 300x the upload speed for $20 less compared to Cox.

I hate this fucking provider so much.

Shit-tier roadrunner trying to rebrand