Get android they said

>get android they said
>you can customize it however you want they said
can't get rid of this shit on my Galaxy S8

Attached: audio-warning.jpg (568x335, 50K)

install custom rom

>still lets you increase the volume
what's the issue, cockgoblin?

>cares about freedom
>gets a Samsung
uhhh buddy maybe an iPhone is the better choice for your intelligence

and lose all the features that make S8 stand out.

t. fag with a S7 with LineageOS

Lineage still has that too.

that stupid shit happens at the worst time when im driving with loud music. i almost ran myself off the road because i had a latte in one hand and i was trying to turn back up the volume at the same time

Not OP but I also found it annoying.

I think it stopped asking after an update though.

>i almost ran myself off the road because i had a latte in one hand and i was trying to turn back up the volume
user you're retarded

Attached: 1447983656253.gif (730x730, 255K)

No. It only asks the first time after you turned on the phone. If you don't turn it off for a month, it won't ask you

Ah, that explains it yes.

Still stupid - why can't it remember my choice after reboot?

PRESS OK AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND SHITPOSTING YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>stop talking about technology

I enjoy it. Pushing the limits. Thug life.

>According to regulations set by the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standarisation (CENELEC), all electronic devices capable of media playback sold after February 2013 must have a default output volume level of a maximum 85 dB. Users can choose to override the warning to increase the volume to a maximum of 100 dB, but in doing so the warning must re-appear after 20 hours of music playback.

You can thank the EU for that annoying and overreaching shit, as usual

Are you a 19 year old white girl

Then again, hearing damage is very real user, take that from someone that is suffering from tinnitus.

Fucking EU

This is clearly bait but in case someone reading is this retarded, don't drive with headphones on. Even as a pedestrian its a bad idea unless you have good situational awareness.

If you use a 3.5mm lead it still does it. I'm guessing that user is a poorfag that uses a cassette adapter.

Just assuming that you have an aux cable or something, don't do this. Leave the phone at half volume and control the level with your head unit.
It will degrade your audio the closer to max you go.

i feel you, some videos or songs can be too fucking quiet.

but since i got my kz zs6 i can't go full volume anymore, those earphones are loud as fuck, too bad it hurts my right ear.

I'm happy it doesn't. I'm not poor of hearing and I've found the upper levels of volume to be problematic. I only really have to disable it when I'm wearing something between the headphones and my ears.
Getting blasted with uncomfortable volume because you accidentally pressed the volume button 1 too many times when using volume rocker is annoying.

(You)

Fuck off, retard

You clearly need an iphone user, given you're a blonde californian girl buying tech with daddy's money.

You can thank the EU for that shit, they forced volume control to a point that the old ipod 20gigs were impossible to use to listen to audiobooks on a plane, the volume was too low for the noise of the plane...

OP fell for the Samsung meme. Enjoy trying to tell Bixby to fuck off every 15 minutes.

>Intrusive Advertising
>In a phone you already paid for
>2017+1

But seriously, do like the other Anons said and install a custom Rom.

Dang, my sincere condolences user.
That's some tough shit to live with

fucking THIS

the warning is annoying but realistically, you probably shouldn't be above that point. You don't want to end up like that user or me; unable to comprehend voices, quite often, at normal speaking volume. Hearing damage fucking sucks y'all, do whatever you can to avoid that shit. If you love music, you'll respect your ears so you can enjoy it to its fullest- ignoring that stupid ape brain shit that makes you think louder sounds better (the reason behind the loudness wars and why pop music is like THAT) is a good fucking idea.

have you tried to hit the brake ?

>have a blocked bootloader
Heh, nothing personal kid.

Does the device detect the impedance of the headphones when deciding at what volume level to output that warning?

Does anyone else have this problem that whenever you plug in headphones the first thing you try to listen to instantly jumps to Max volume and then back again?
It's quite annoying and damaging

Attached: caker.jpg (580x580, 196K)

>takes focus from app
>wakes up the screen in your pocket if you used a remote to increase volume
>now that the screen is on, your thigh WILL hit ok
>if you have a lockscreen player your thigh WILL invariably go to a different timecode in the song
>you now have to take your phone out of your pocket, defeating the entire purpose of a remote.
>t. S5 user too lazy to put on a custom rom

Of course not.

>lose all the features that make S8 stand out.

Hahahahaha good joke, touchjizz doesn't have any stand out software features

You are deaf, user.

I'm running Nougat on Samsung phone and this stopped showing along time ago.
I think there is an option to disable it now.

such as...?