Linux tablet

Hello all,
I am looking for a tablet/convertible which can run Linux natively, (no chroot in Android).
So far I have seen Lenovo Miix which are pretty ok, the 320 is cheap and should do what I need it to do pretty much but would look for some other alternatives too if there are any.
The only 2 pre-requisites are:
- Intel CPU
- secure boot can be turned off

Any suggestions?

Attached: LenovoMiix320__1_.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postmarketos.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

er

why

Because that's how I want to spend my money?

ALLDOCUBE Mix Plus. Been eyeing it for a while and it runs Linux almost perfectly.

Use Windows if you want to be productive instead.

WACOM Stylus has drivers on linux?

>tablet

Attached: 1D7151D2-8F55-4C67-B982-44DC672B4964.jpg (601x583, 70K)

Ye.

y not?

seems nice but I'm always scared buying from chinkshit websites like that, hopefully if it'll pop up on amazon I'll get it from there

Gentoo

Most likely will go for Arch as I'm more familiar with that than Gentoo.
I want to use it as portable media player/PDF reader and to play some old point and click games through scummvm.
The bonus factor is given by the detachable keyboard which allows me to work comfortably over SSH if I need to.

Why not just get an android tablet?

AFAIK only tables are supported

>I want to do things that you could do on any cheap android tablet
>but I want it to run Linux because derp

the ability of running linux natively leaves it open to doing much more than what you can do with android: I don't see a way of running docker in Android for example...

I've been thinking of the ChromeOS tablets/convertibles myself.

A Lenovo Thinkpad X220 tablet

hahaha I'm interested in doing the same but I have a chinese tablet, and since the tablet is slow as shit (just have 512 MB of ram), I'll like to install gentoo there. Then I wanna ask, have you found some tutorial about the hole process? I honestly don't have a clue about how to do it.

definitely cross compile your gentoo on a different machine

Librem 11 if you want a GNU/Linux 2 in 1.

Attached: librem11_2-640px.jpg (640x427, 59K)

>from $1199
hell no that's too expensive for a toy

postmarketos.org