What system will you guys use to communicate and gather information turning and after the war?

What system will you guys use to communicate and gather information turning and after the war?
How to protect your hardware from nuclear missile EMPs?

Attached: 1505654063507.png (1829x1644, 860K)

Just buy some raspberry pis and store them in a Faraday cage.

Nuclear war isn't going to happen. But if it did, you would just form human networks to relay information like we did before 50-60 years ago.

I will just move to a large city and prey I get killed during the initial blast.

>he doesn't store wood for communication with smoke signals

War is war, let's cover all the bases

>he dosent store wood to heat his enviroment when the power is gone
Done goofed faggot

>like we did before 50-60 years ago.
50-60 years ago every household had a phone

Well that just straight up bullshit.

Yuropoor? In US we did

How many war scares is that now? We'll be fine OP [spoiler]maybe

the us never had a real war on its soil

How is this relevant?

We never know, better be prepared.
I'm sure that's what people thought in the 30's.

It's my first thread though, is this been a highlighted topic here recently?

no war = no need to prepare for one

because the us was a cowardly bunch sitting on an island far away from the actual danger

How is this relevant to phone lines and houses having phones in the US though?

what has this to do with phones?

Are you a weakling?

I'll just die, all problems solved.

They were probably far less reliable than today, and the expense of making phone calls meant that it was used sparingly.

if your population is not decimated by war then they tend to buy more stuff

we had 2 world wars that destroyed everything. making new phone lines was not top priority.

HAM radio and stuff would probably be useful.

I live in a basement, willvthat help?
Im really scared though of my comfy life crumbling down once thre war starts

>because the us was a smart bunch sitting on an island far away from the actual danger
FTFY

It's funny how the US these days is all "uhh, everybody get rid of their nukes!!" while they nuked fucking Japan themselves.

If we have all the nukes to ourselves it means we can't be nuked (by anybody else) dumbass.

Pearl Harbor

>an attack on a military target turning war is comparable to nuking civilian cities

I'm a dumbass for US saying everybody should get rid of their nukes?

>muh civilians
Get fucked nip.

Careful kiddo, don't cut yourself on those edges

Fucking this. We didn't want to get involved. At the time, America was much more "for the people" than it is today and the American people did *not* want a war. And if you did something the American people didn't want? They're the ones that sign your paycheck when it comes down to it. These days the government is much more "kinda sorta maybe a little for the people, but only the top 1%" so they get away with a hell of a lot more, but after WWI, Americans didn't want war so we didn't get involved until it was brought right to our doorstep. And then it was drawn to a relatively swift conclusion. The two things are not a coincidence.

>An attack on a neutral party's military base caused them to kick my balls in and make me a neutERED party for the foreseeable future

Lessons learned, huh Takashi?

Did you even learn history? What is this, US education?

>neutral party
>don't mind me! just supplying your enemy with food, weapons and equipment! pls no bully!

Does morse code count? I'll make sure to modify and make a list for anyone who I trust.

>military base
So? argument still counts

delete this pic right now

Attached: 1522848506437.png (1280x720, 673K)

>We didn't want to get involved
>but still got involved
>smart
ah so it makes you smart if you coincidentally have an ocean between you and the war

>did not want war
>highly supported one side of the war even before he was officially "in war"
>still got into the war after his military bases got attack because they were getting ready to enter the war anyways
HAHAH

Is it true that the government will turn off the internet when a war starts?

Attached: 1487584273456.gif (448x256, 299K)

>New Ukrainian Rocket Launcher Appears to Use Raspberry Pi

Attached: iu[1].jpg (864x480, 56K)

>mfw non aligned movement cool kids group
I will be fine

Attached: 1506192413504.gif (300x166, 1.79M)

Ugh, Julia did this.

DELET

nu

>he doesn't put lemon drops on his eyes
What a huge fucking faggot

I live in third world and I live in Faraday cage, iron bars on windows, iron roof, iron bars in brick (yep). Cellphone has no service inside this house, literally zero. WiFI doesn't go outside.

> it's not worth living without computers.

I know them feels, user.

Yes. By using the russian nuke EMP released over the U.S.

Strangest looking vibrator dildo I've seen.

EMPs don't do shit to modern computers. The worst that's gonna happen is that your desktop gets its HDD and CMOS settings erased.
FCC Testing makes sure your device can take 20kV before it gets certified.

Not every house. My grand parents didn't have a phone until 1968

a nuclear device detonated in the upper atmosphere would release a 100+ kv/m pulse you fucking dingus

Attached: then who was phone.png (1104x568, 61K)

20kV on the motherboard I forgot to mention, all wireless certified devices are basically their own faraday cages to minimize interference.
There's a video of a crew zapping the shit out of a Thinkpad with a lightning machine and it still works fine. That shit generates a fuckton of em

not even close to the same thing. all of that shit is not even close to being properly shielded for a real event

Thanks for outing yourself to everyone that you got absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about.

This, and we need to change this

I'm not really worried about it. As a side note, that image makes my dick hard as diamonds.