Tfw use phone for 47 minutes

>tfw use phone for 47 minutes
>Half battery left

When are phone makers gonna stop cucking us for battery life with thinness of phones?

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-111926.png (1440x2560, 150K)

>When are phone makers gonna stop cucking us
Never.
You don't have a good choice, so you pick the least bad option on the market.
Apple and Samsung are the only two big companies, so everyone else copy whatever they do because they think it will make them sell more.
Battery life is only one aspect where phones have gotten worse the past 10 years.

>Have installed the last version of your botnet
>Have also installed 1000 shity apps than execute in background
>Cry
>Buy a new phone and do the same

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 doesn't have this issue.

>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-123158.png (1080x1141, 93K)

Don't buy low battery phones then.

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (728x314, 57K)

>When are phone makers gonna stop cucking us for battery life with thinness of phones?
Blackberry already did that by releasing the KeyOne.

it's your fault for buying a shitty high end phone, everybody knows they fuck the battery up to make the phone thinner.

What phone?

Attached: xiaomi mi a1.png (2160x1920, 294K)

How about you show us your app usage? Unless you know what is killing your battery and don't want us to know, or you didn't bother to check.. Scroll down.

Anyone can uncuck their phone and install an open source OS. Not that hard. Unless you buy iPhone of course.

This is the correct answer if you're a faggot.

This as well but I think most shit battery life is people's behaviour and app choices unless op bought an absolute turd.

Nothing to do with being "high end". I get 8h sot time on my high end phone.

This and app usage faggot op

Here ya go, i didn't actually use the camera for over an hour it just had the notification stuck up there for a while so I opened and closed the app and it stopped
Pixel xl

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-115415.png (1440x2560, 231K)

Hmm you're right that is a bit shit. What's your average screen on time? Might want to think about disabling that bloatware too user.

>Have installed the last version of your botnet
It could be a new release, or perhaps a beta release of a custom ROM for all we know. There's no wonder why the battery life is far from expected if that's the case.

More on this:

>Don't use Facebook apps. Use messenger lite over normal messenger if you have to. Browser will bring the best battery life but obviously sucks a bit.
>Don't use Snapchat unless you absolutely have to.
>Don't use Cheetah Mobile apps (Quickpic) if you value your privacy and also don't want them using background. Use Simple Gallery instead.
>Wat is FSync?
>You're using the superior launcher, good job

Fsync is an app I got to sync folders on my phone to my FTP server, so if my phone shits out and I gotta reset it then I only lose an hour of files, I have it backup all my major folders to my pc every hour, a lot easier than plugging in a usb drive

Ok well outside a major software issue or bad hardware, give my suggestions a go and see if that brings better battery life, if it doesn't then complain to Google and get it repaired or something.

buy a good battery retard

>use Oukitel K10000 Pro/Max
>3-7 days of battery life
Vote with your wallet

>Blaming the 'phone makers"
It's not their fault you are dumb nigga

Root it install xposed freeze/uninstall bloatware apps there's a lot you can do

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-074402.png (720x1280, 82K)

I went from 80 to 0 during one phonecall. Was fucked up as shit cause after turning it off for a while it was back up to 65. That said it was caused by a faulthy plug that i charged it in. Shit was wonky for a couple days but works like usual now.

Still buying a new phone for good measure since the thing is around 6 yo.

>not recharging your phone trough natural electrostatic energy that is in your body

The state of current Jow Forums

Stop buying shit phones.

Get an iPhone.

Why don't you get a decent phone, OP?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-18-17-58-41-968_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x1920, 77K)