With the seemingly endless degredation of the west, particularly our women. Is the future for the white race, Asians...

With the seemingly endless degredation of the west, particularly our women. Is the future for the white race, Asians? Preferably Japanese and Koreans for genetic and attractiveness. Are the Eurasians the next master race?

Attached: images (17).jpg (384x384, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/01/alaska-dna-ancient-beringia-genome/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bro4mkb_VKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Practice what you preach because White guys don't. The vast majority of White men are with southeast Asians and not East Asians (Japs, Koreans, Chinese, etc).

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 212K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

Attached: peter scully_5b54aad0f446d0a225fd8c.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

I know that's the issue, when the shit hits the fan we need to keep our standards east Asians are the chosen ones not jungle Asians

>not jungle Asians
Then why do you use the word "Asian" instead of East Asian? SE Asians have IQs on par with other brown people around the world like Latin Americans. How can you talk about a 'master' race while race-mixing with low-IQ people?

Native Americans are Siberians, so spics are hapas. The answer to your question is no.

When user uses the word "Asian", it literally means nothing as it is just a geographical location where 4 billion people live.

Everybody in this picture is "Asian'.

Attached: Jessica_SNSD_Singles11-2_6.jpg (1276x1613, 2.33M)

Sorry yes my mistake, but what I am getting at is that white and east Asians may be the future

Interesting point, I think Eurasians are a damm site better then spics though

the original Native American was a Siberian who was a combination of an East Asian population and a Central Asian population known as ANE (Ancient Northern Eurasian) who were ancestors to modern Northern Europeans.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/01/alaska-dna-ancient-beringia-genome/

Attached: nationalgeographic_lost native american indian ancestor revealed in ancient childs siberian dna_01.j (728x767, 52K)

Why would anyone want to fuck one of these?

Attached: 1535274560129.jpg (683x1024, 201K)

Attached: 1497567499564.jpg (736x613, 52K)

Attached: 1497576058484.jpg (751x1000, 110K)

Attached: 1497575825996.jpg (1024x1018, 116K)

Attached: 1497566118365.jpg (1400x871, 182K)

Well considering alot of them are quite attractive. And retain the femine personalities that white women seem to have forgotten. Also get rid of your meme flag chink.

Chinese have the best genetic diversity among the east Asians. They are the most attractive as well (although they have lots of uggos too) unless all you see is jav and Kpop whores because you never leave the internet.

Now I'm confused, was that a typo or?

I agree to disagree sir. While Chinese have many attractive specimens, the Chinese women I know first hand from work unfortunately share the same horrible personality

In the beginning God created humans an a white man and an Asian women then an evil Denisovian hominid (Neanderthal's tiny penis cousin) raped a daughter of eve with a Vienna sausage, their off spring are cursed with dinky doodles. The only hope for humanity is genetic research so that Asian women only give birth to Asian daughters and white sons. Other wise all male happa need be aborted

Lmao, desu lots of Asian Hapa males that is I have found to have been based redpilled. Before you bring up Elliot Rodgers, he's dad was a kike and mum from some degenerate jungle Asian country

I agree that Chinese girls have some scheming and uncouth aspects in general, Japanese girls can be unfaithful and Korean girls are often feminist cunts.

Sorry but asians are subhumans. They are ugly. They look mongoloids.

This is a gook hate thread now. Dump your webm collections of low IQ gooks.

Sorry but I must disagree

Attached: images (18).jpg (333x442, 17K)

No problem chink. Soon Canada will be a chink colony like Australia.

Your entitled to your opinion. Personally I have always seen East Asians as equal to whites and currently Japan is the model of what the west should look like. What is it about them do you hate?

Not a Chink eh. You shouldn't throw such accusations around especially considering where you have the misfortune of living in

I wonder what bogans speaking mandarin chinese look like. they better learn fast. Australia will soon become Chinese clay.

Wow excellent.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bro4mkb_VKc

Sorry buy whites are leagues ahead of the rest. Esp. chinks and poos. Just look at whites contribution to humanity. Whites have done more for advancing humanity than chinks and poos combined.

if youre a brown eyed subhuman maybe

Not even Hitler was a stupid as you are (see his quote). You are literally know nothing about human history.

Attached: hitler quote_honorary aryans_01.jpg (1280x954, 322K)

Well when the mass exodus of whites leave Australia maybe some will go to Japan

>Is the future for the white race, Asians?

>mass exodus
I don't think so. The vast majority of the strayans will mate with the mongloids creating the mongostrayan master race

What

r/asianmasculinity comes out firing

I hope to fucking god not, last thing I want is little (((Chinese))) mutts running Australia

>mongostrayan
kek

just because the japanese and chinese had developed organised society before europeans doesnt make them better at it.

all asians have dark eyes, light eyes are recessive in tht sense they may aswell be nigs. As a blue eyed masterrace i would not mate an asian.

He's not staying that, he's just trying to educate our little Canadian friend. Like I said I think Japan has certainly proven itself a worthy race. Especially considering how based they are

Right yet most British girls are brown eyed.

Attached: images (19).jpg (384x384, 19K)

Roflmao, the Chinese all look the same, the fuck you on?

This

>Japanese
>Korean
>Attractiveness

You can tell a fucking East Asian beta from a mile away. Anyone with a right mind would go for a Filipino.

Attached: 10687006_799468343446557_5727088564395929575_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

Yep, even agreed by a facial scanner who thought another female Chinese looked the same, who's got that image that somebody posted on pol a while ago.

mudskins

outed yourself as a dinky doodle boy

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 45K)

China has korean looking people to the northeast, Mongols to the north, Turkic people to the northwest, mixed phenotypes in the center and coasts, and SEA to the south.
>t. actually lived in China as an expat for a while

Also this

Attached: images (11).jpg (529x278, 16K)

It's a "Filipina." true Japanese, Koreans (South) and Philippines are some of the more diverse people around eastern asia.

Mostly because they fled from North Korea and are not really chinese.

East Asians look mongoloids
South East Asians look like chinegroes
Indians... well they're Indians

Filipinos on the other hand are the divine race promised by God.

Attached: 14265099_295350970845990_862341715281752053_n.jpg (600x600, 43K)

You do know that Han is an artificial ethnicity and China is an amalgamation of different ethnicities.

Bitch I have a dick that a Nigerian queen would put on a pedestal and call the gift of the cosmos. The stench alone is enough to summon the female gender of all animalias.

Attached: 180348_10150100267489925_6587162_n.jpg (398x598, 62K)

>MUH BLUE EYES MEME
Litteraly you germanic fucks were living in the forest fucking with hedgehogs while dark skinned Chads from Rome were dominating all known at their time world, creating art, music and literature and architecture. Stop latrping as master race.
>MUH VIKINGS N SHIET
Well look at those "vikings" in Sweden now. MUH SAXON BLOOD well look at them saxons in Germany now.
You are litteraly niggers of the white race, fucking everything up with you Christianity. You so fucking dumb that you ruined Rome because you have not enough IQ to understand it's culture it's beauty, you fucked up Third Reich, just have courage and face it, the reason why this deceneracy is rampart in your countries is because kikes are litteraly smarter than you, they are more cunning, more agressive and violent. Now Sven you can be proud of MUH FAIR HAIR and BLUUEEEE EYES N SHIET and take a piss sitting because feminist government told you to.

So before you call me shitskin, this comes from slavic guy with blond hair and green eyes.

Bahahaha yeah sure, more ape version's of Chinks are divine.

Attached: 1538133761555.png (500x794, 175K)

North Korea has only been around for like 70 years. You do realize that east Asia has had internal migration for millennia just like Europe

Boy, my Tuesday is probably whiter than you.

Attached: 11015222_10201070433240421_6030234831441738829_n.jpg (720x720, 57K)

nah asians hate white people too lol you're just gonna die off

I can tell you're a weeny dicklet Chinese. No self respecting White man would banter like that. Stop raging like a toddler just because the whole world thinks your women look like rats.

Only Japanese woman worth of note is fucking Asahi Mizuno.

Attached: 885675_927533180601759_4848624104056760638_o.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Its alright user, this British man thinks he's Aryan.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x288, 27K)

incel containment thread

Damaged your tree swinging hook goddess' have I. Fuck off back to the jungle and keep fucking the double digit IQ dog eating traps.

Attached: 1531516506204.jpg (646x792, 151K)

If your genes are so perfect why don't you fuck every race?

None of this disproves what I said genghis khan asian rabebabby commie

Because that would mean fucking niggers user

Yes
European + East Asian is going to be the next race to rule over the next epoch. The ruling race in the imperium of men in 40k are hapas, the master-race. It's only natural that we progress into that.

>what are recessive genes

And ALL asians are. There is no such thing as a blue eyed asian.

when even hitler and south africa consider you honorary whites, youve done something right

If you fuck enough people that doesn't matter. Your'e just not up for the challenge.

Hapa brother and sister. Their father is white and their mother korean

Attached: 1532546362201.jpg (1080x1350, 1.11M)

Its "yee're" you fucking fag

Attached: asia-blue-2.jpg (355x390, 14K)

Alright Mohamed you proved your point your dick gets hard over blue eyed girls. Tell me if Britain is so great then why has it degraded into share chaos?

the black eyes of the mutt lol

fuck off with le hapa meme

I wish I knew. Dont let it happen to you.

LEL

Attached: Hapa girl before and after jaw correction surgery.jpg (1024x695, 63K)

Poor boy being born with a mutilated half size penis he will never find a self respecting woman

And god approves of pigtails

>contacts

Sad!

Great cherry pick. Here's some facts for you.

Attached: images (1).jpg (482x305, 38K)

What is it about this that triggers so many people? (feminists roasties asian males white nationalist larpers etc)

Attached: 1528983017975.jpg (800x598, 477K)

Joining the EU, that's when it fucked itself. Oh and giving up the empire

Let's be honest here. The east asians might be as clever, if not more clever the Europeans, but trying to fix other races problems and trying to get other races to fix ours NEVER WORKS. I need not provide examples of times foreign aid was a mistake, and where involving other races in an exclusively white problem has been a bad idea.

Attached: DSC_0459.jpg (3840x2160, 2.65M)

ATTENTION THIS THREAD IS MADE BY A JEWISH SHILL!!!

Attached: 5EE8A2C7-6566-43BE-95A3-9524D3838FF2.jpg (457x193, 32K)

well take your pick.
1. feminist roasties (to this date it is a mystery why they get triggered)
2. asian males posting on Jow Forums (they are feminine looking and unmanly, they know this and this triggers them even more)
3. nazi larpers on Jow Forums that think they're the prime example of aryan genetics and shouldn't "flush" them down the toilet by racemixing with a high IQ, beautiful looking race
4. shitposters

Because Americans are proud of "much heritage" and "muh whiteness". Little do they no Americans are the original shit skins

and letting in everyone from the empire

Look! a Who from Whoville.

Attached: 1533228426326.png (800x729, 48K)

I am not. Even tho I am chang. She ugly to be fucking honest

I'm no shill I assure you, infact my family died fighting the kikes as volunteers for the SS. Unlike your family who fought for (((liberty)))

Race mixing with Asian basically make genetically more Mexicans. So of course you don’t have a problem with it.

true

kys

Attached: 1517868286871.jpg (1382x1000, 102K)

>little do they no

ouch.

Attached: 1533317389522.png (968x733, 206K)

there is literally nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage

>East Asians

At least Filipinos don't have to hide behind a mask to become presentable.

Attached: 1538215935224.webm (180x320, 2.86M)