Desribe the average Jow Forums user in one sentence

Subject says it all

Attached: leg.jpg (300x168, 13K)

A faggot

/thread

Dumb as fuck freshman year college student

a virgin who has no racial or class identity and so chooses to wear his virginity and loserhood like a badge of pride further alienating him until he inevitably commits sucicide or shoots up a public place

Hates programming and computers

uses other OS's than windows for no reason or to feel smarter than people whoM dont

ah yes a fine glass of linux
*loud sniff*
mmm that is one of the finest wines i have ever inhaled. it has TrACes of and iron for hard bones

HTML programmer

programming socks

Not a sentence

an hero
/thread

Install gentoo

▲▲

▲▲

A pretencious faggot who will pick the inferior technology/program/product and will continiously brag about it.

Attached: 1506291793399.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>implying most of Jow Forums has reached highschool yet

Uhhh well at least I know how it works, unlike you plebs.

tfw no gf

He wishes he had programming socks

Who's better to describe the average Jow Forums user than RMS?

>Nos dijo que le gustan mucho las mujeres, pero que él está sólo, que se puso como misión en la vida trabajar para el software libre, que no le quedaba tiempo ni para tener una casa, que viajaba mucho, y que no podía tener relaciones estables con ninguna chica. Hace una broma, “ya casi no sé lo que es el sexo”.
>Y aquí vino mi gran metida de pata. Para seguirle la línea e intentar relajar el ambiente le dije “el problema es que el free software no es compatible con el free sex“. No sé qué fibra tocó, pero se puso a llorar como un niño, con muchas lágrimas, sólo repetía entre sollozos “estoy muy sólo, estoy muy sólo”.

people who test linux distros all day

Autismal

Dumb consumers who actually believe that they are smart

pathetic

..▲
▲▲
>▲
▲▲

fedora tipping freetard/lolbertarian thats thinks new/old is better and hates/loves Apple/Linux.

/thread

people who think they are smarter because they use a Linux distro and like to criticise people because they need to feel superior.

bugmen

fugg you got me

install gentoo

Is there some website where people buy stuff for you and then ship it cheaper for your country? I used to sell stuff to South Africa and there were a few places in my area that would call me up, buy it for the people there, I'd ship it to their local office, and then they'd handle the shipping to South Africa for the customers.

Losers who buy shit they don't need to feel better about their lives, then bitch about their data being sold by the useless shit that they buy.