Tfw there are legit people out there that would install fucking windows 10 on a raspberry pi

tfw there are legit people out there that would install fucking windows 10 on a raspberry pi.

Attached: PSX_20180415_155256.jpg (593x349, 45K)

This is just a marketing thing to attract normals so it actually gets off the ground. Rest assured however the only people that will be buying Pis are those who know what to do with them. If they are capable of running Windows they can definitely run even the most bloated distro (Debian) with ease!

aka retards

raspbian is hardly bloated

>most bloated distro (Debian)
are you dumb

I mean if it runs Windows then it can handle DESKTOP Debian Stable.

>packages in excess of 5000 by default

Available, but not installed. By that logic Ubuntu LTS Server, Arch, etc are "bloated".

And you'd be right.

Which means since Windows doesnt have a native package manager it's not bloated at all?

dat logic

>Since Windows doesn't have a native package manager

It's called the Windows Store.

??????????????

>people are os fighting over pis
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't use Windows, soooooo. Cool, I stand corrected?

It's no sweat user, I don't blame you for not knowing. You should know about Windows 10S however which is a sort've prototype that only lets the user enjoy Windows Store apps. Much like a Microsoft Chromebook.
Shut up they are cute

Fuck off faggots.

Microsoft has x86 emulation running already. Do you retards have any idea how huge that is? None of your shitty linoox distros can even try that.

Knowing M$ though, it probably won't be supported on the Pi.

>rpi+w10
kms

>tfw there are legit people out there that would install fucking windows 10 on a raspberry pi.
Isn't that what Microsoft wants? Windows everywhere? Microsoft uber alles?

>Microsoft has x86 emulation running already. Do you retards have any idea how huge that is? None of your shitty linoox distros can even try that.
but that's false, one can run binaries from many arbitrary architectures as if they're native by using qemu-user
this is rarely needed though, since foss can just be compiled for your cpu and run natively

Attached: 2018-04-16-091650_568x390_scrot.png (568x390, 14K)

>windows 10 iot core
Can you install IIS and sql server on linux?

>Microsoft has x86 emulation running already. Do you retards have any idea how huge that is? None of your shitty linoox distros can even try that.

Linux has been able to do that with qemu for decades dude.

>implying there isn't no one on Jow Forums already does this.

it doesn't even have a desktop
they launched this in the UK for 'schools' over ubuntu etc. raspibian, because it's mircosoft & it's has to have a honking great windows PC next to it to make it work. UK government works only for US corporations, why they fail at everything they attempt

i have installed mate on my pi3 and never looked back. it is perfect

look at this shit (from the microsoft "run windows 10 on rasperrby pi") .. with the pi just plugged into a windows machine. Where do you think the impetus of windows is? development? or crappy ads, ads all ov ert the place, it's pollution - it always was

Attached: windows-10-full-screen.jpg (800x532, 98K)

the system is utter, garbage
buggy, inconsistant. Re. thread win 10 doesn't even run on it -- there is no desktop

>stable
Go fucking debian testing if you're using debian as a desktop dumbshit

Windows 10 is the best browser tho