/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is disappointed by chinky 360 controllers • The cable dangling out of user's Superlux 662EVO is on the verge of breaking • user asks for help asks for help getting a battery for his X230 • user recommmends Remax RM610D and Boarseman KR25D • user finally receives flashlights • Heads up on a good deal for Canada anons provides update • user tests Kingdian flashdrive • user checks out a Micro SD > CF Adapter • user asks what are you waiting on? Gets replies Previous thread

Attached: csg slackers.png (1376x929, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/you-didnt-even-try-did-you-you-lazy-fucking-gyppo/32860945420.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/Unisex-Adults-Crocs-Light-Weight-Slip-On-Shoes-UK-Sizes-10-17-Beach/181776036005
s.aliexpress.com/fQJRFna2
s.aliexpress.com/VzeMfIbU
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/postnord-tvingas-sanda-tillbaka-400-000-paket
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm

Attached: Good goy.png (1180x1102, 66K)

Will one of these fry my usb ports?

Attached: 1495151050484.jpg (288x512, 88K)

What keywords should I search for to get chink Crocs? I know I can buy them at Tesco, but if I'm going to chink, I'm chinking big.

On another note, it's amazing that retards buy genuine Crocs for around 100 burgerbucks for a pair, for what is essentially a single mold plastic foam.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-21-03-30-747.jpg (1079x1356, 336K)

there are toxic plastics and non-toxic plastics though

It's for my feet, I'll be fine

>we will give you 300 points
They won't tho.

Great news update. Lots of good reviews last thread. Keep it up /csg/ i love u all

im just hitting my sweet spot. wouldnt be surprised if ill be getting package every day or so for next two weeks.

They would tho. Plenty of people did that and reported back here, Gearbest usually offer up to 900 points ($18).

I know there's already a million /csg/ reviewers, but there's a billion /csg/ products. If I wanted to throw up some quick "here's what I got, what they did well and what they fucked up" type reviews, would anyone be interested and what would you guys want them to be like? I know I always like when I'm able to find info before I buy, figure I can help be that guy, and feel less shit about my blatant consumerism.

Do it faggot and do it the way you wish they were like.

If you are gonn vlog then don't talk bullshit for the 2-3 minutes at the start like every other basic bitch youtuber does.

>type "croc shoes" into Ali
>this appears on the first page

aliexpress.com/item/you-didnt-even-try-did-you-you-lazy-fucking-gyppo/32860945420.html

>he thought I'd click a link without reading it
I'm not using Ali you dumb Romani. Try finding them on eBay.

Go away, comfy.

>type "croc shoes" into ebay
>this appears on the first page

ebay.co.uk/itm/Unisex-Adults-Crocs-Light-Weight-Slip-On-Shoes-UK-Sizes-10-17-Beach/181776036005

Now take your lucky heather and your promises to pave my driveway elsewhere, pikey.

s.aliexpress.com/fQJRFna2
Do you think there's a chance these are actually NWS for the chink market? NWS pliers are some real quality shit, and I know they rebrand for a lot of companies. Irwin and Klein both have some, and I think there's a handful from tool truck brands. Listing is even claiming that they're Teflon coated, which the NWS ones of this color are. Finish looks like garbage with bad mould flashing and extra flecks on the metal, which is in line with NWS.

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-143630.png (1440x2560, 952K)

I said chink Crocs, as in, fake. Also almost 20 GBP for that? Piss off.

Im gonna get the motospeed ck61, should I buy it from gearbest or aliexpress? I wanna avoid customs as im in the EU what delivery method should I choose?

>wants only certified chinese products
>refuses to use Aliexpress
You enjoy making things needlessly difficult for yourself, don't you

Mini reviews, nothing more in depth than 3-4 minutes, and end every review with a verdict - BUY, TRY or FRY (if it's total garbitch)

Any decent recommendations for projectors?

Xiaomi Laser projector

Is chink shit is becoming an issue for me?

I've spent the equivalent of half a month of my salary in chink shit in the past 3 months (which rounds to 16% of my salary per month). However I feel like most of these purchases are "justifiable" since I only buy things I'll actually need/use. I also estimated that if I were to buy these things (or ones of similar quality) locally I would spend 35 or 40% more.

What do you think?

what did you buy? name the things

Plus a RN4

nah those seem like some nice things you got, I agree with you that they are justifiable!

How are you enjoying your RN4? I have the RN3P and I quite like it

OP picture for the next thread
You're welcome

Attached: firefox_2018-04-15_19-26-09.png (659x588, 627K)

Couldn't really tell. I spent the 4 previous years with a 2013 Moto G (1GiB RAM, 8GiB storage, no micro SD, no LTE, no fingerprint) and had a Blackberry 9300 prior to that. Using this phone is completely different in terms of performance. I don't play games nor use the camera that much but multitasking feels great.

Pros:
>battery life is good to great I get 36 to 48 hours depending on the usage.
>keep 6 or 8 apps open at all times with no lag switching between them.
>fingerprint sensor is absolutely fantastic.
>IR blaster
>paid 1/3 of what my friends paid for their phones for similar performance.
>screen is also nice

Cons
>Often feels too big because I'm a handlet
>bezels - again, blame my small hands
>camera is not the best, not really an issue for me and won't get much better in the same price range
>No fancy gimmicks

I heard that the speakers and DAC were bad but I'm not feeling it so.
I ordered the 4/64 version btw.

I have a mi4c, and for some reason, it has never suggested any android/MIUI updates.
does someone else here have/has had this phone? can someone tell me how to update it?
also, even when it's using an old kernel, I haven't been able to root it. anyone knows if a reliable exploit for this phone exists? I don't want to replace the recovery to root it, I prefer temporary roots...

oh, one last question: is it worth it to update this phone?

This happens with custom MIUI-based roms. Check what the latest MIUI version for your phone is and then go to your update app to see if they match. If they don't try pressing on update. If that doesn't work the phone most likely has a custom (in your case it would be a vendor) ROM

Don't buy chink shit. China is a shitty authoritarian regime.

Everythings made in china already faggot
>Oy vey how dare you not buy from me, the middle man

Attached: 1502132088192.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Buying from Chinese companies means you're lining their pockets. So they can turn around and censor their internet, oppress their people, and steal more western technology.
>Oy vey how dare you not buy from me, the middle man
Nice meme, XiChong.

What the hell takes those niggers so long at the customs in Chicago? ISC New York and even Los Angeles usually takes only 1-3 days.

The website says it "should" be delivered tomorrow but I doubt I'm going to get my package tomorrow.

Forgot pic

Attached: ISC Chicago is slow.png (1421x638, 52K)

well, I googled the ID of the ROM some minutes ago...
turns out, this phone, which I bought in gearbest, does have a fucking vendor ROM, and fastboot simply won't work on it.

>Buying from Chinese companies means you're lining their pockets
As opposed to lining Chinese and Jew pockets?

>So they can turn around and censor their internet, oppress their people
Why should I care? I'm not chinese

Attached: 1501315236478.png (233x255, 76K)

Oh. You're just an autistic weeb. My mistake.

chinkshit is the only reason why I don't hate work days

>Why should I care? I'm not chinese
Because China is your competitor.

Correct, however that's not argument against buying chink shit, one last chance to make your point

>Being an economic nationalist
lol, my nation outsources to china and india, we don't produce any goods so no

Attached: 1520538066917.png (442x346, 112K)

buying from western companies means you're lining the pockets of Chinese companies, on top of paying 30+% extra to the middle men who do absolutely nothing but ship the chinkshit to your country

if you buy chinkshit, you don't support usury from corrupt, greedy western middlemen that have destroyed/want to destroy china and many other countries

Oh. You're just an autistic weeb that was born in an irrelevant country. My mistake.
My friend almost got electrocuted using a chinkshit laptop charger. And the only Chinese wifi adapater I bought shit the bed after two months. The products of virtually are reputable western company are going to be a better and more economically viable than the cheapest chinkshit knock off you can find, because it will work for longer than a month. There is also no real concept of a "middle man" because it implies that everything is otherwise identical. Even for western products made in China, which not everything is, a lot of stuff that can be sold in China cannot be sold in the US. So no lead poisoning from the paint on your toys if you buy from a western company. Any factory in China owned by a western company is subject to much more strict regulations in regards to the stuff that leaves China for the western market.

Stop samefagging, XiWeiChong. China is the definition of greed.

>My friend was a retard so chinkshit is bad reee buy from my amazon store you filthy goy piece of shit

Attached: 1518937669061.jpg (600x737, 75K)

He's an engineer at Micron. If it's not clear by now no one values your opinion and you are contributing absolutely nothing to this discussion with your anime girl.jpg and jewmaymay.jpg shitposts, you autistic weeb.

Attached: 000000000000000000001.jpg (537x671, 134K)

kys filthy jew

>literally the only alternative to reputable western brands is the cheapest trashy chinkshit that smells of toxic plastic
yeah because it's not like there are reputable Chinese brands as well.

Attached: AzurLane-Unicorn-Cruel-Illustrations-1.jpg (850x839, 226K)

>He's an engineer at Micron
>Can't discern what chink shit is safe to buy
Wow, real smart guy

Attached: 1520419505532.jpg (640x640, 49K)

yea xiaomi really makes some good phones

>Xiaomi Redmi 6A finally uses a processor that isn't the Snapdragon 425

>It's a fucking Mediakek processor

when will Jow Forums stop dickriding xiaomi

oh wow, I managed to run TWRP from fasboot. turns out, the problem was my laptop... I have no idea why, but it works in my desktop computer.
nice.

>kys filthy jew
I though I told you to stop samefagging, XiWeiChong. Using Jews as a scapegoat isn't going to change that chink shit is chink shit precisely because it is trash. There is no such thing as a reputable Chinese brand.
It's all flooded with fake reviews. Even the stuff on Amazon from Chinese sellers is usually 50%+ fake reviews according to fakespot.

just ignore the retarded jew-dick-sucker troll

oddly, as soon as this guy, "comfy", came back, the same retardation against chink shit someone used to spam also came back...

>It's all flooded with fake reviews. Even the stuff on Amazon from Chinese sellers is usually 50%+ fake reviews according to fakespot.
That's why we have this general, dumb laowai. Keep overpaying for rebranded chinkshit all you want, it's your money, not mine.
>buying chinkshit on Amazon
lmao

>It's those damn russian bots leaving fake reviews
>On Amazon
Tell us how your friend used Wish next

Attached: 1506768169559.png (272x324, 92K)

i want faggots to leave

press ctrl+f4 to expel all faggots ITT

I don't buy shitty unreliable chink shit. Waste your cash all you want. It's not your money, not me.
Go play with your anime figurines. This is an adult discussion.

Why do you care what we spent our cash on so much then?

Okay, I will keep 'wasting' my cash on chinkshit that's just as reliable as western-branded chinkshit for a fraction of the price.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHO HERE HAS BEEN TOTALLY LET DOWN BY A SELLER WHEN BUYING SOMETHING BIG AND SUPER IMPORTANT ?

Story goes i wanted Tin audio T2 for months and waited for the big sale as i had a few other things like a DAP on my shopping list. I bought them earlier on in the sale on the 28th through the NICEHCK STORE at a large discount.. THEY HAVE NOT SHIPPED YET AND ARE STILL WAITING FOR PICKUP. [pic related]

THIS IS BEYOND SHIT. i contacted the seller after 7 days and they said "sorry manufacturer is ramping up production" which means they sold me a product they did not have in stock and took my AU$43 and pretened to ship when they still did not have it. The T2 is one of the top dogs on audio budget and very popular and they obviously are having trouble sourcing it.

What the hell can i do ? To make matters worse i am moving house early in May and it probably wont get here in time. Which is another huge headache for me which i told the seller about. I just knew this would happen. Really want something that isnt exactly cheap chink shit, wait for sale, buy the cheapest price and then get fucked around by seller.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NICEHCK STORE ! NOT HAPPY !

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-16 11-26-22.png (996x293, 48K)

>as soon as this guy, "comfy", came back, the same retardation against chink shit someone used to spam also came back...
really makes you think

Had a similar situation with Bluedio headphones. Ended up receiving them 3 months after the purchase, but I also got my money back so it's cool

yeah I had an issue on my first banggood purchase - an anne pro for a friend who would be going out of country. Ended up receiving it way too late to gift it, and way outside of their scheduled window, despite buying it months in advance of when I would need it
they were good enough to refund me though. Had to play hardball, and it helped that I paid through paypal, but they did refund me.

Enjoy your lead poisoning/house fire.

thanks for confirming this probably going to drag on.... there is another user here that bought the T2 and said he was waiting for pickup. Would be good if he chimes in.

Issue is THIS IS THE REASON YOU HAVE THE PROCESSING WINDOW... and i could of walked away salty about missing my AU$20 discount and bought through the WOOEASY STORE THAT SHIPPED MY ZISHAN Z3 DAP IN UNDER 24 HOURS. Now that they have pretended to ship it i am practically being held hostage. FVCK.

Interesting, I'm having a similar problem as you with Wooeasy store

kek, I enjoy his videos, but this one is really shitty.

I fell for the TS100 meme.

Disappointed that it has ~110V RMS Coupling to ground. I thought laptop power adapters were better designed than that. Otherwise I quite like it - heats up fast and seems to hold heat relatively well. The thing is super easy to use but does feel a little cheap in the hand. The custom firmware is a really good shout should you decide to pick one up.

Temperature seems reasonable and the power rating of 40W@19V is pretty accurate

Overall probably worthy of the '/csg/ approved meme' label but I'd think thrice before touching any sensitive electronics

Attached: IMG_20180416_005356.jpg (2610x4640, 3.38M)

any experiences buying an order shipped with PostNL in the EU in regards to customs?

>overpriced viral advertised crap
>worthy of the '/csg/ approved meme'
you were warned about this shit, a t12 clone is far better and cheaper (heck, event that $5 usb iron is better), either you didnt want to listen or ur stupid, in which case enjoy your new literal toy

>there is another user here that bought the T2 and said he was waiting for pickup. Would be good if he chimes in.
That's me. Actually, Ali's tracking shows that the shipment was cancelled lol, obviously because they haven't shipped anything. I'll probably wait till 28th and then open a dispute. Hopefully they'll send them by then so a better chance for me to get phones and a refund.

There will be a sticker showing the package came from outside the EU.

What's the point?

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-055501.png (1080x1920, 426K)

Tin T2 on wooeasy or another product ? my wooeasy Zishan DAP and Yinyoo Pro are already in country.
Hey man ! What store did you buy the T2 from ? lucky you got cancelled at least your not getting screwed around although wasting time and the significant sale discount is not cool. The Tin audio guys are a pretty small operation im guessing and the T2 got memed really hard on audiobudget and here so im not suprised about stock problems :/ i only waited for the sale as they are kinda pricey

Problem is its just not T2 !!! all my foam tips are totally worn out and skanky on my other memephones. I really really needed some replacement tips ASAP and guess what ? THE FOAM TIPS ARE WAITING FOR PICKUP TOO [pic related]

GET YOUR FVCKING SHIT TOGETHER NICEHCK STORE !

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NICE

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-16 14-11-01.png (1002x294, 53K)

Save $2 off $99

>tfw tracking updates after several weeks of nothing

Attached: ahegao7.jpg (830x526, 200K)

tfw
>March 8, 2018, 12:24 am Processed Through Facility SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA
it's lost isn't it

I've had a package arrive like 10 weeks after the last tracking update (DHL)
It's still too early for despair

Usually the answer to all these questions is get a tester and use a rechargeable battery to avoid killing your mobo.

>micro SD
>16gb = $5.99
>32gb = $7.59
>64gb = $18.04
>128gb = $37.88

Y tho? I'd assume the gb/$ ratio would be better as the capacity goes up?

apple fucked us with the way they price ratioed their ROM, now all companies think they can do the same, and they do

>buying chink shit

Attached: 354654y54y54y54y54.png (1531x1259, 2.06M)

But buying a bigger/more expensive version should be considered a smart move. Why would I buy a 64gb over a 32gb? What's the difference between XC and HC?

s.aliexpress.com/VzeMfIbU

Hey user I have this. Can I just solder the capacitors on or do I need to do something? Different sites have different instructions I don't really know what to do.

Attached: 20180416_140739.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

Back side

Attached: 20180416_140800.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

Mate, even if you were right about this on an economic or moral level (which you're not), people here will justify their shopping decisions by claiming they are outsmarting the Jews. If it turned out that all the importers were Peruvian natives, they'd still tell you they were outsmarting the Jews. Because this isn't about anything other than finding a greater moral justification for personal greed. Which depending on the situation, is okay. The concept works as follows:
Jews are the personification of ultimate greed, therefore outsmarting them means getting better deals for myself and keeping money out of their hands, therefore since greed is evil I am doing good for the world by being greedy myself and preventing the uber-greed-jews from being more powerful.

The point of this is, even if you were right, you can't argue with people who just want to justify getting a better deal. Because that's normal to want.

How fucked am I? It's been 10 days since this left for los Estados Unidos.

Attached: Capture.png (1134x426, 59K)

News on Swedish postal service:

Postnord has to return 400k parcels back to the sender because no one wants to pay for the handling fee.

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/postnord-tvingas-sanda-tillbaka-400-000-paket

Attached: chrome_2018-04-16_10-14-27.png (696x657, 663K)

Top kek

>fucked
Not. I have some showing similar but they've already arrived, also US

I have the address of the Swedish minister of finance who is responsible for all the shit involving PostNord. Feel free to send her all sorts of crap.

Magdalena Andersson
Gustaf Hööks väg 2
13147 Nacka
Sweden

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They should of implemented the charges incrementally. A huge instant fee not inline with the cost of purchase just burns a lot of citizens and fucks post Nord with current situation. Who the hell is running your government Nordcucks ? It seems like one farce after another...

fuck of coon

Arrived as in delivered? Or arrived in Chicago?

Just flash it to xiaomi.eu builds. Mi4c never got an official English ROM so most of them sold as global are using a modded rom.

I bought 3 of this phone for my family. That phone got updated from lollipop to Nougat so updating will give you nougat and miui9 and whatever other good shit

>falling for western propaganda
Even at Chinese labour prices there is no world in which it is cheaper to make a fake egg than to just let a chicken shit one out
chickens will eat literal filth, require basically no space, and like most other botnets they are self-replicating
t. chicken owner

Go fuck yourself and then head back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 34y35u3y345t34t634y45yu345y345y34t34.jpg (537x675, 134K)