I really wish we had a Twitter alternative that wasn't filled with a bunch of alt-right boomers bitching about...

I really wish we had a Twitter alternative that wasn't filled with a bunch of alt-right boomers bitching about degenerates.

Attached: GabTA-1.jpg (1858x1394, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu5XDrdD7KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck SJW soyboy libtard detected

So bring all your friends and colonize it.
That's how social media works.

?? mastodon is exactly that

No one cares that you're a cuck.

Just stick to twitter.

What's that alt-lite twitter? Never heard of it

that is a lot of buzzwords

thanks this is much better

desu I don't want a twitter alternative that is filled with a bunch of alt-right millennials bitching about degenerates either.

Its your average uneducated InfoWars viewer.

he's just throwing them all against the wall hoping they'll stick
I'm fine with the being whatever political affiliation they want as long as that's not all they talk about. Also as long as they're personality isn't boring as shit

*It's

They are boring though; their personality is shaped by some retard who rants and straw mans all over yt.

Oh. Nobody on the alt right actually has a personality

>complains about 'alt right' online
>has friends

pick only 1

reminder that the skeptic radical centrists rule this world

use mastodon. i am a person that you are describing but gab is boring if it is filled with the same people that only argue about a minute point of extreme racism online.

> youtube.com/watch?v=fu5XDrdD7KM

I'm skeptical of that claim.

hey, that's me

A cute deflection,

>adam ruins everything
>taking a descriptive look at language
virgin descriptivisct vs chad perscriptivist

Cool story, you caught me forgetting to use a ', GOT EEM. Feel better?

Well...you have Twitter...

No reason to get so mad, user. We all make mistakes, you just happen to make more than others.

too liberal and corrupt

Yea, so mad. So mad that I'm correcting people over the internet because my alt-right mentality and views can stand on its own? All you've done is prove that you just result to ad hominems when cornered, like every alt-right fag.

So mad that you replied to the wrong person, and went off on an unrelated tangent regarding the alt-right.

By the way, I'm not on the alt-right; I'm a marxist. Pray, do be less embarrassing next time.

so mad

If you were replying to me when I was agree with OP then you just proved how retarded you are.

SEETHING

Attached: 1482270867202.jpg (494x540, 32K)

>so mad
Glad you owned up to it.
>If you were replying to me when I was agree with OP then you just proved how retarded you are.
Why can't I correct a fellow peer? I was just trying to help you out ...

Are you so autistic that you cant even stay on topic with OPs post that you have to be like

> OH EM GE MISSING COMMA MATE?!?!?
> let me feel out captcha to let this guy know he isn't proof reading online

It's been awhile since I've seen someone get so utterly buttblasted over being corrected regarding grammar. It's like I'm back in 2008. Very nostalgic.

Attached: 1356624202331.jpg (1288x1304, 308K)

I am autistic, yes.
Unfortunately this tends to be the mindset of those who see the alt-right everywhere - they're typically very angry people (and not the most intelligent either)

Have you mistaken me for being alt-right? lol

>He can't into grammar
>Now he can't into English
Oh, user

I'm starting to think you're an ESL at this point, my friend.

Attached: 1514170016015.png (224x226, 117K)