Jow Forums do you approve of open source tech for governments

Wondering what kind of sentiment a project like this gets from anons github.com/thearkadia/The_Ark/blob/master/README.md

Attached: 4CA4753B-CA55-42BD-A137-A1784EFF4C4B.jpg (1772x1772, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/chinas-investments-in-africa-whats-the-real-story/
hackaday.com/2017/01/14/blob-less-raspberry-pi-linux-is-a-step-closer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't approve of governments.

>Jam a button board onto an rpi with a touchscreen
>Slap android onto it
>ITS FOR FREEDOMS AND DEMOCRACY!!@
It's a pile of garbage is what it is

This. I regret even looking at the GitHub page.

How is that helpful for democracy? A bunch of snowflakes whining on social media? Don’t tell me they want people to vote that way.

Sauce on the image?
He/she looks nice in those programming socks

It’s on the GitHub page.

THIS

but user, Africa exists and is very rich in resources and very sparse in government, why not go there if that's truly how you feel?

It’s not android it runs raspbian don’t you read?

FINALLY! And is very cool too.

Neither of those are true.

>open source
>open hardware
>github
>raspberry pi
Only free as in freedom software can save us not "open source".

It’s a process. If rms has made a hardware company all those years he was preaching and made it look and feel nice we wouldn’t have to be doing this now.

It’s OC.
Thanks

Attached: E91D8874-0240-4277-8C40-18E430D18B79.jpg (3240x3240, 1.31M)

Just skimmed it.
So what, it's an rpi phone?
You can just buy all the shit you need for that off of adafruit.
The trap is kinda cute i guess

It's currently being cucked by China anyway

knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/chinas-investments-in-africa-whats-the-real-story/

Now that net neutrality has been repealed, is there even still an internet? Facebook shut down last week, I have to pay €25 for my isp to include Amazon in my internet package, and CNN goes offline on Friday. We're all doomed and those spam threads a month ago were right!

After checking your account I see you don't have the "Undesirables" package as part of your plan. Your post will be deleted in 2 days if you don't update your account with a package that includes boards.Jow Forums.org.

it's shit.

also:
>rpi
>open source
>implying

Buying the stuff off adafruit won’t come with an touch screen ui and you won’t find a capactive touch screen on adafruit

Net Neutrality isn’t dead in the water. Local governments are bringing it back in their states. And with the use of tech to simplify democracy like this we can make sure we vote out all the fucks that sold us out

Is the source code not available

What do you think of the app? Anything missing? Gif related

Attached: F1044FC6-204C-4082-96CD-8D8A9604C8A1.gif (324x576, 1.98M)

4chin still doesn’t accept gifs bigger than 4mb...
Gif gets cut off from the boycott tracking section

Most of those projects are built with more idealism than technical progress in mind. They are always poorly Implemented and in the end it just causes more user repulse and bad reputation for FOSS.

Which other projects are you referring to? Ubuntu Touch? I wouldn’t say that caused user repulse is barely anyone got to play with it.

All the larger pi projects I’ve seen so far have been retro gaming consoles which people seemingly enjoy a lot.

Raspberry pi is not open source nor it never will be, stupid entitled fucks

Get fucked.

hackaday.com/2017/01/14/blob-less-raspberry-pi-linux-is-a-step-closer/

Not yet but it will be.

>entitled
How exactly?

To wakanda

Government forced adoption of FOSS.