Why does this image trigger so many people on both sides of the political aisle?

Why does this image trigger so many people on both sides of the political aisle?

Attached: the_ladies_man_640_01.jpg (450x600, 42K)

It doesnt

Does it? Looks innocuous to me.

Bc the chink menace has flown under the radar for too long

how?

Left wingers hate WMAF because they can't stand to see white men happy (of course they cover this up with muh fetishization and muh yellow fever).

White wingers hate WMAF because they hate race-traitors.

Truly, to be a white male in an interracial relationship with an asian women is to be among the most discriminated pairings on the planet, subject to the scorn of all the weak white men who could never get such a powerful, yellow pussy and the hatred of the brown hordes who wish they could harness the power of the aryan penis.

what ever makes you feel your weird fetishes are justified jonathan

Why is he standing like a fag?

I'm fucking pissed anyone would wear a brand on themselves so proudly

Looks like he's standing next to a panther.

>posted from iphone x

Rulebreaking, off topic spam.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

I don't think they're a couple. just some weeb who got a picture taken with some random bitch

It was done intentionally, there are several other photos of him doing the same thing to different girls

-isms don't make shit, they just decide who gets paid. In this case paying the apple slaves over the lazy shareholders.

Either way
Abandon thread

you take this shit too seriously

because xbox became shit after the 360

Did he shit his pants? looks like something is penetrating his butthole

people know in their heart that it's the right thing and they'll never experience it

kek

They are at a con and that's a booth babe. Are you people retarded?

xbox was always shit for brainlets who couldn't into pc gaymen

muuh pc mustard race...
i am pc gamer now too but i had very great times with consoles too back then

How do you say "con una scopa nel culo" in english? anyway that guy has una scopa nel culo

tldr