THOTs

How do we deal with the THOT crisis? ITT we discuss:
>The social repercussions of the THOT menace
>The creation and formation of social structures in the THOT paradigm (THOT interaction)
>Locations of intense THOT activity (macro/micro)
>The THOT thinking order
>THOT identification measures
>THOT prevention measures
>The creation of new THOTs and ways to prevent women from becoming THOTs
>THOT subspecies and subcultures
and finally,
>The erradication of THOTs

Attached: B3FC013F-2580-4154-904E-645AF3382431.jpg (863x786, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/439799-iraq-instagram-murder-model/
timesofisrael.com/instagram-model-murdered-at-wheel-of-porsche-in-baghdad/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_dJArFV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You wanna know why the world sucks so much? Why there are thots everywhere and weak men and all this shit happening at once? It isn't the jews and it isn't some bullshit conspiracy. It's weak fathers. Men who didn't know how to raise their boys to be strong or their daughters to be modest. No one understands respect or discipline or love for that matter. And it shows, the divorce rate is higher than ever, birth rates recently hit a 30yr low (in America). You wanna fix it? Find a wife, make a family, and teach your children to live beyond temptation and hedonism.

wtf I love Iraq now

Attached: 1537146962626.png (400x388, 217K)

Hmm, really gave me thots

holy shit this is true. lol. .
rt.com/news/439799-iraq-instagram-murder-model/

timesofisrael.com/instagram-model-murdered-at-wheel-of-porsche-in-baghdad/

just none of that Thot patrol shit. hahah.

Stop giving social media any energy at all, especially Instagram

>unknown group of gunmen known as "thot patrol"

Attached: 1522561152348.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>gunman revealed

Attached: 1529896098423.jpg (700x731, 68K)

This.

>bullshit conspiracy
Disagreed to the fullest. The media pushes whorism and anti male agendas. It's not a conspiracy it's kike media.
Lurk more on pol and you will understand.

Throwing rocks at whores usually worked

Ancient whites would beat sluts with whips in front of the village and send them into the woods to die

>be an instathot
>live in fucking Iraq
Holy shit pick one kek.

Technically that part is true as well.

Attached: 0CB3E647-AD48-436D-AFE9-DF3E6983C936.jpg (521x480, 88K)

I mean, the solution is in the pic. I don't see why you need a thread for this.

To be fair divorce rates are lowering. Both due to people just refusing to get married, and people getting wise and choosing better partners.... It only took 2 lost generations, a black hole of despair, and the possible destruction of Western civilization to realize it.

Attached: 1537894015072.jpg (512x792, 76K)

Muhammad is correct. I don't know who he raped and murdered to get to his computer, but goddamn is he right. It is an agenda pushed by kikes and kike media to destroy the west and make a mutt-retard world population. One step is to destroy the family. Another is destroying religion and moral values. Shit they have been doing this for decades. Decades even before i was ever born, and before Muhammad ever raped his first german girl.

only way to solve the thot question is to ban socal media

I mean they didn't shout that stuff or call themselves the THOT patrol. Granted, they were a based THOT patrol.

Correct. Won't somebody think of the poor womenz? They are being killed because of the social media.

oh shit this just happened
usually Jow Forums posts shit from 5 yrs ago like its fresh

Boomers and their genX proteges are really to blame for this mess.

Attached: 1535126758051.png (1000x949, 396K)

S

GIB THE LIVELEAK YOU CUNTS

why are there weak/no fathers then retard. and individual action solves nothing

The text is satire

>I don't know who he raped and murdered to get to his computer

Thank you user, made me lel.

Yeah, i came to the same conclusion. Kikes are fighting on all the fronts in order to demoralize the white world and create dumber goys. Little they know that the pendulum always swings back. It's natural, push the goy as hard as you can, but soon he will learn, and they can't do anything about it.

This time the expulsion will be global

Attached: nothing_of_value_was_lost.jpg (604x358, 66K)

I’d contribute to this thread but mods are deleting everything. Why the fuck they deleted the “are you guys afraid of getting #metoo’d?” and others is beyond me

If you look at it from predator vs prey perspective, the weak minded, shallow & dumb will not reproduce because they following the jew trends. like that girl who removed her uterus & ovaries, or the countless girls that kill themselves because they are not married and childless by 30.

Attached: 0yuk995vris01.jpg (1932x2444, 270K)

I'm doing my part already. It was hard at first, a thot gf of a friend was scared that i might be an antisemite.
But after a while they get used to the "jokes" about the kikes. Then i toned it down a bit and said things like
>well of course it is not the jews behind the flooding of europe with niggers and muzzis, but it's some force behind it

But the fun thing is, the seed is already planted in their mind. Now i'm waiting until it starts to grow.
These turbo libs wont admit that i was right, but damn well they will have some interesting toughts, after they get enriched a bit more.

>removed her uterus & ovaries

Oh my, that is some whole new level of goyism. Well, maybe she did it out of fear of cancer and to prevent it. But i doubd it.
Your point is a good thou. The weak minded will perish over time. Yet i wish to see a change for the better in a near futurte, rather than in 50 years.

Attached: 1520818343294.png (556x625, 299K)

Jesus Christ how horrifying

>it's fine when men slut around but it's bad when women do it, this is destroying western society

Attached: 3SHk9.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

It's not fine when men do it either user. Find a wife and raise a family, don't fuck around.

I've grown jaded. I don't feel there are any women left worth marrying. They're too self deluded by liberalism. Maybe it's being in the echo chamber that is state college, which was a huge mistake. But most guys are still pretty woke. Well not white guys. But my roommates are black and Asian, and they have very based opinions. They love racism and never trust women, despite having girlfriends, and only date within their respective races. Only problem is I'm white, and white women are fucking insane.

Maybe I am weak. My father was, and so was his. I can't imagine a better future. I keep thinking about Taxi Driver esque fantasies. My hatred is growing.

Be the an hero you've been destined to be user!!! Do it for him, the supreme

My gf is literally a jew thot. She slept with 25+ guys. had sugar daddies. Twitter/Insta/FB addict. Feminist. the most liberal shit ever.. its gonna feel so good dumping her.

>Find a wife, make a family, and teach your children to live beyond temptation and hedonism.
Nearly impossible, because of Jews and other fuck-ups. The government, media, and schools are set up to prevent ideal social behavior. It only gets worse as the demographics change, too.

She was hot tho

Attached: 21984975_932974723507292_5143020008913240064_n.jpg (720x900, 88K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1533266084496.jpg (1024x700, 105K)

She died how she lived, moaning on a dirt road with a hot load inside her

>gen x protégés

Yeah nah, try again cunt

>she
Get the fuck outta here you thirsty cunt

She already picked one

>Eliminated
They say it like it was a scene out of that old japanese novel Battle Royal
Fuckin' thot eliminated

Attached: why is this so fucking funny.jpg (595x842, 93K)

absolutely not. Men cannot hold women to that standard if they themselves contribute to the problem.

Attached: finalsolutiontocunts.png (500x701, 371K)

hmmmm... what if we replaced women... WITH ROBOTS
so we don't need them anymore.
fuck feminists hate flesh lights cuzit devalues them. so why don't we just make incubation chambers and it's tied to a robot fuck doll.

Every cunt deserves to be decapitated. They should be beaten and burned then dismembered in public. Every man should have the chance to hurt and kill a cunt. The feeling of the life leaving a cunt, it's so good.

Look at that soulless, empty NPC gaze

I agree with this post. Except fathers are not to blame, we're all becoming mad

one thing about the moskies, they patrol the fuck out of some thots. You won't have any thottery around those based shitskins.

>The erradication of THOTs

You incels are so pathetic that you have embraced taliban-tier politics.

This

The states are raising our children and there is very little we can do as parent

be thot, get shot

This part of the world gets it. You can either keep women under thumb or you can have them shutting down entire governments because one of their sistergirlfriends faintly remembered getting her boobie touched 30 years ago and it made them sad.

The problem today is that if you do a fraction of that you will get a government sanctioned hit squad of fully armed men to either pin you down and jail you or kill you if you resist. Laws have to be changed, but that cannot happen because women are the largest voting block thus your politicians have to cater to them.

I love how all the media ignore she was an Iraqi Christian too.

>Thot patrol
>Beheaded her in front of a crowd.

Based and Redpilled!

Attached: 1538180533756.jpg (736x552, 179K)

A few years ago, I'd be terrified of this conservative muslim attitude, but after gym thots really started to fucking show up at the gym.... I get it.

Same with how everyone has this fake kardashian barbie look for instagram. It's disgusting.

The Taliban is too soft on women, in my opinion.

Enjoy your rape accusation Canada.

What's wrong with her face? Surgery?

I was getting really black-pilled about girls but I met one that gave me a glimmer of hope.
You see, she is shy, like too fucking shy. Also hard-working and decent looks. But the point (the ah-ha moment) is that a woman constrained by extreme shyness can not act out her (inevitable) slut instincts.
Anyways, in general, we are absolutely fucked. Every non-poor girl in the world seems to be a slut (and of course I'm not saying that every poor woman is not a slut)

>her

They all end up winning the thottery. problem sorts itself out.

>an unknown group of gunmen known as "thot patrol"
no fucking way

Attached: smugun.jpg (560x577, 35K)

wtf why patrol her when they could just send her to mexico
retarded towelheads

>It has nothing to do with Jewish influence, goy.
>Ignore that everything that causes shit to arise has a convenient link to Zionist/globalist persons.

We cannot blame every Jew, but we also cannot ignore certain Zionist and globalist interventions that are causing such issues in our countries.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_dJArFV8
For anyone who has seen femen protest Catholicism, here's what happened when they tried it with Islam.

>It's weak fathers.
It's the weak men who let women vote.
Women with the power of the state can slut around, ruin their pairbonding mechanism, then get married, have kids, get divorced and use the state to get whatever they want from their ex husband.
If men had eradicated the virus of feminism by not being shitty betas giving in to women and fucking around, we wouldn't have all the destruction of our endocrine systems and fallen under the ever-expanding government.

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.04M)

>>The erradication of THOTs
the best way of erradicating them is by ignoring them, fap to 2D girls, and only pursue white christian virgin girls to be your lifelong mate
dont talk to, follow, like, pm or interact with thots, only virtuous women

or unironically send them to mexico
we'll sort them out :^)

Still believe in virgin, virtuous women!?

Divorce rates do not rise when men take more previous sexual partners. Nor do men lose the ability to pairbond after 1-2 precious sexual partners. For the sake of the movement men should not be manwhores, but in actuality it does not ruin them as it does women.

of course! I know in colombia women like getting plastic surgery really young so they can get a good drug dealer bf, some degenerates are doing that here too (especially from Sinaloa)
but there are still good women

The "muh degeneracy" faggots have gone so far off the rails that they're Muslims now. Saw that coming from a mile away.

Attached: 1525060749896.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Islam existed for a reason. It's not Sandnigger analogy it's a global ideology. Whether it's now or later, you will need islam and you will see

It's happening. Artificial wombs will make women obsolete, likely in the next 10-20 years.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Fucking this...
> dates for companionship, but deep down knows women make decisions on emotions.
> they're always ready to bail or trade up
>hypocrite.jpeg
> realized there's a difference between woman and mother.

No, he's right, Gen X are largely degenerates just like boomers.

>But most guys are still pretty woke. Well not white guys. But my roommates are black and Asian, and they have very based opinions.
This kind of stuff honestly makes me sad.
Whites are so defanged that the only men that can still openly practice common fucking sense are non-whites.

We need to make a distinction between a 'real woman' and 'whatever the fuck has replaced real women and is currently draining civilization dry'

There are no mothers anymore.

Attached: 1537406876921.png (112x112, 25K)

the answer is simple: a real woman is a girl who reached legal marrying age with her hymen intact.

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Murdering thot feminists is based and redpilled

Nothing of value was lost.

>Christian
>whore
Not very big on the ol church morality was she?

>Thot Patrol

Attached: 1502248551349.png (1523x1348, 1.87M)

They will die prematurely.

Drug and alcohol indulgence, eating shitty food, STDs, multiple abortions, birth control, over prescribed SSRIs, stress from above and not having children. All things that lower a woman's life expectancy.

Don't worry.

Literally impossible to find a woman to marry.

Islam is literally the West’s last hope. Anti-Jewish tricks and Anti-Feminism would solve 95% of all the worlds problems.

Attached: CB7416D3-29E9-489C-8822-DAD4208A6A33.jpg (639x955, 81K)

You're being serious?

And we're letting these fucking savages right into our countries

what in the fuck is pic related, hahahhaha

The mental gymnastics of the left.

>thot patrol
>you have beautiful eyes, please sit with me so I can draw your face?
>signal waiter
>drink so much you have to hold the charcoal in your fist and draw like a potato with a crayon to stop yourself dropping it yet again and you've already tried to light it like a cigarette twice.
>do not recognise the room at 8:30am. Spot cheesey talentless drawing on torn paper that doesn't even slightly resemble the hung over creature trying to speak to you in a language that isn't English that you somehow seemed to understand the night before, all of which makes you feel sick as you remember what you did. Again.
>thots patrolled
>later that evening after gin #3
>you have beautiful eyes. Please sit with me while I draw your face.
>the thot patrol never ends
I didun du nuffin

Attached: IMG_7212.jpg (3024x3024, 1.2M)

>genX proteges
fuck off we are.