My mom is getting a mac and insists that she wants to spend 2000$+ dollars on a shit computer what do i do

my mom is getting a mac and insists that she wants to spend 2000$+ dollars on a shit computer what do i do

Attached: angery.jpg (600x439, 23K)

You let her buy it. It's her money.

Stop being a faggot and do your own thing because no way does it effect you.

Kill her, she is a CIA Nigger that wants boynet in your home

Let her, make sure she understands that you have no knowledge on MacOS and you'll never have to help her again with computer shit.

Its not your money, why are you angry?

Ask her why she wants a mac specifically and if she lists things that can be done on a simpler budget advise her otherwise (windows though instead)

Then offer to build it for her for half the price.

Get her a mac.

This.

you make a good point user

>my mom is getting a mac and insists that she wants to spend 2000$+ dollars on a shit computer what do i do
Let her, if people choose to make foolish decisions thats their problem.

Order her a greasy used Thinkpad from Ebay with a 1024x600 TN screen instead.

>just support totalitarian companies it doesnt affect you lol

You are part of the problem , off yourselves

Call your mom and cunt and say if you ever find out she bought a MacBook you'll get her in her sleep.

Move out of the house purely out of spite. That'll show her.

You don't do shit. She's the adult, you're a kid and it's her money anyway.

Tell her to get an older one. Anything back to about 2011 can run Sierra or High Sierra just fine with a RAM upgrade. MacOS is a decent alternative to GNU+Linux.

>just support totalitarian companies it doesnt affect you lol
I shiggy if you actually believe this. Here's a (you)

>buy a $500 laptop
>buy an apple sticker and glue to laptop
>install gentoo
>rice it to look like macos
>treat yourself to a nice pair of programming socks made from the finest cashmere

>Apple and its business practices have no effect on the tech world

Im talking to a certified brainlet

Which business practices have what effect?

>Ask her why she wants a mac specifically and if she lists things that can be done on a simpler budget

you have assburgers / you don't seem to understand middle-aged, pathalogically-american women

she WANTS the expensive fashion accessory the young, cool gals on instagram are using, it's not about computers

Attached: 1492045839008.jpg (240x237, 8K)

This, get the 2012 or 2013 version.

These

I'm probably going to get a MacBook pro

Go ahead. Remember to lubricate.

Build your own Mac( nvidia drivers still allows it I think )

Maybe she wants something that works and not the used chinkpad from ebay her degenerate furry son keeps on suggesting.

If you had a brain you'd find an early 2015 MBP and upgrade the storage to something usable instead of pretending to know shit about hardware you little sperg.

>Which business practices have what effect?
How about Apple being too big to fail? There's one and a totally undeserved one. Not the same person.